Sam Hyde

Can someone PLEASE explain to me who Sam Hyde is, what Million Dollar Extreme is, why people compare him to Tim Heidecker, or tim and eric, why people say he leaked the new Eric Andre episode, and the World Peace thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2YEhudaySc
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei89MsnCd0
youtube.com/watch?v=dswbdK5yWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU
youtube.com/watch?v=gqpkZ2LPpps
youtube.com/watch?v=v1Sw6Ci-LBo
youtube.com/watch?v=5OLm_2pCoyg
youtube.com/watch?v=AHTjXCDHFt8
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=23bRhTHUfgU
youtube.com/watch?v=Kie9sdDG1Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=lHvJ4aSYaFk
youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

adult swim leaked the new wp and eric andre

what is wp?

Sam Hyde is an alt-right """comedian""" pandering to the Sup Forums audience. MDE is a failed """comedy""" YouTube channel.

world peace

Refute him.

nice reddit skin fag

Everything he said is completely spot on.
case in point.

>unironically using the term "boys club"
lmao

i dont understand why people cant jsut ignore him if they dont like him? no one is forcing you to ever go on youtube and watch his shit and no one is forcing to come into these threads and no one is forcing you to watch his show on adult swim either. why cant people just ignore him why does he get so much attention from people who dont like him?

Can you hurry up and upload the rest of the KSTV videos to youtube Sam you big fat faggot?

Nobody else is going to buy them and I'm too fucking lazy to torrent them.

>not torrenting or using the mega link
just kill yourself

Nice projecting senpai

I just said I'm too lazy, fuck off.

Reddit disgusts me.

So he found a captive audience that nobody else cared about and monetized it.

I wouldn't use the word monetized exactly, he found an audience but they rarely leave their mother's basements so they don't really have a lot of money.

This makes so much sense. I've seen his picture posted on Sup Forums for years but never bothered to look into him until the shilling reached a fever pitch a few days ago, and this really fits with what I've seen.

no fuck you. pay for my shit then.

>letting reddit literally brainwash you
Next you're tell me you're anti Trump.

Even if they don't spend money on him, it's still monetized you mouth breathing fucknig

barely

>why do people talk about things they dislike

Sam Hyde is the most influential intellectual of the century

>unironically being pro trump
>has the nerve to call others reddit

lol

POST YOUR TOP SAM KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=j2YEhudaySc
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei89MsnCd0
youtube.com/watch?v=dswbdK5yWi4

youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU
nice trips btw

Anti-Trump is anti-white.

Adult Swim obviously released by doing a goofy thing on their site.

ok satan

literally the only video I like by him, and yes it's kino

youtube.com/watch?v=gqpkZ2LPpps

>failed channel
>got an internationally broadcasted tv show
MDE haters are pathetic

Pro Trump is Pro Jew

Nice try you shiesty shylock

Whoever you vote for is pro-Jew. But Trump is the path of least cuckoldry and that's always the path you should walk.

Trump is a cuckold, Clinton is a cuckqueen

As long as you don't consider sucking Kremlin dick cuckoldry...

Is it just me or has Sam gotten fat over the years?

>Not wanting to have hostile relations with another almost as powerful county for no reason is being a cuck

wtf is this? I just find Sam Hyde funny , I don't see Million Dollar Extreme as my extended social group. Sounds like just projection from Booder.

but its constant jealous whining on this board

>wtf is this
an accurate representation of his fanbase
>but I'm not like that
ok good for you, check out Sam's subreddit, his fans are one level worse than Death Grips fans as some of the most annoying faggots on the internet

he's cultivating mass

How many trannies has he fucked? Are there any vids?

Convinced the MDE haters on this board are CTR and Soros paid shills. They're scared that non-liberal comedy will become a thing.

Some Redditor just made unverifiable claims with zero support or evidence, and people who hate MDE (i.e. the mentally deficient) latched onto it because it has a lot of words and must be poignant and true.

What is alt-right?

This is a red pill.

I have a video of him saying Obama is a "nigger that needs a bullet in the head." If AS greenlights his show for a season 2 I'm leaking it to the press. I haven't done it yet because I wanted to see how bad season 1 is. It's pretty evident that they're not getting a season 2, so I don't think Sam has to worry.

The subreddit is like the RLM comments section. Or the comments section of any popular youtuber or podcast. They're always full of people who have developed parasocial relationships with the creators and obsessively spew quotes and 'in'-references. It's not unique to MDE.

A loosely defined term that represents conservatism unaffiliated with the major conservative political parties. Generally there's a nationalistic bend to it.

lying fag

I never found anything they did to be hilarious but I thought Sam's vertical videos were fascinating. And I liked their graphic and editing work. All of their shit is super polished despite being homemade.

World Peace is hit and miss. Trying to figure out why I became as big of a fan as I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1Sw6Ci-LBo
youtube.com/watch?v=5OLm_2pCoyg
youtube.com/watch?v=AHTjXCDHFt8

MDE is a friend simulator for the alt right, like how RLM is a friend simulator for redditors and leftists.

even if that was true it wouldnt make any difference. sam says nigger on camera all the time.

>jealous
People can in fact genuinely dislike things. Thinking that people secretly admire the same things you do and only pretend to dislike them out of spite is a symptom of genuine, non-meme autism.

Thank you.

still not a big fan of MDE but at least this makes a lot of sense

Prove it. I've never seen him say anything more than nigga. There's a difference.

yeah but i'm just a normal old non-fascist conservative and i like both

so what about that huh

wat

No, You're thinking about Mitt Romney.

youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw

But there are black people voting for Donald Trump.

And he's going keep the good illegal immigrants and send in the good ones.

Not to mention he is supported by the Jews.

Why else do you think the Jews love him for placing a temporary ban on Muslim immigration?

The right wing versions of SJWs.

It's the product of the SJW movement. That's the funny part.

i'll kill myself if i read another thread on this board

I'd have more sympathy with this and their movement if half of it didn't come off as "waaaaaaah don't criticize me for doing this they do it too waaaaah" instead of just doing better and leading by example.

Livestream it

>HUR DURR IM SAM FUCKIN HYDE BEWARE OF MY ARMY OF ANGRY REACTIONARY MANCHILDREN HERES A VIDEO OF ME LISTING OFF BLACK ON BLACK CRIME STATISTICS DURING MY STANDUP ROUTINE AREN'T I SUCH A REBEL HERE'S A UNFUNNY SKIT I MADE WITH MY UNFUNNY DOUCHEBAG FRIENDS DON'T GET IT? 2DEEP4U GO BACK TO R*DDIT LOL

No one's asking for sympathy. It's mostly about laughs and pointing out the hypocrisy our our dying society.

pretty good

I don't like the vast majority of his videos but this one was impressive

He looks like Teddy Boy Greg there

youtube.com/watch?v=23bRhTHUfgU

>another retard who uses words he doesn't understand
The definition of psychological projection should be the Sup Forums banner for the next three months.

>dead wrong
>reddit
Why am i surprised? This dumb faggot just wants to feel superior to others.

take a CHILL PILL bro

RLM isn't left, are you fucking high?

Yeah, I don't really get a laugh out of the shorter videos. Some exceptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kie9sdDG1Ko

>laughs
I'm not talking about the memes and shit, I'm talking about when they attempt actual debate. It's not every single one, obviously, but coming off as an unhinged, defensive faggot in your criticisms of unhinged, defensive faggots isn't really a good look.

Anyone who doesn't make fun of niggers is a commie cuck.

The Ted talks shit he did was funny. A couple of the sketches on his show made me laugh. I guess I'm a fan. He isn't my pretend homie or anything you faggots are implying.

Hurr durr you're a fan of something so therefore you think you're friends with the thing you're a fan of.

Whatever dudes. I'm super busy...

If you put a button in front of mike and jay that would result in every black, muslim, gay and jew instantly dropping dead they've be too pussy to push it. Ergo they are left wing.

nice 666 sammy satan

youtube.com/watch?v=lHvJ4aSYaFk

literally who? the thread. Did Spoony die or something?

>leading by example.
that didnt work for the right for 50 years

his stand up and the videos where he interacts with strangers are the best

i hope he does some of this type of stuff for world peace
youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc

have you seen beardfat and jacks twitter

>not wanting to kill billions of innocent people and maybe a few million people that deserve it means you're a pussy

Holy shit is teddy a meme i missed? I sort of know this dude. He cuts hair at a barbershop i used to go to, which surprisingly nick went to for a time.
Its like RL kino, its all connected....

That's fine for you to think that, just don't get all worked up then when people don't take you seriously and call you a faggot because you're acting like one.

>writes multi-paragraph, self-righteous rant
>states mundane facts with opinionated undertone
>manages to say absolutely nothing interesting at all in ten to twenty minutes worth of writing
>gets upvotes

the reddit stereotype lives on

you're a loser

>innocent
I think not.

>ywn make Sam "he he"

"alt right" is a misnomer since it's really the future of the right.

a term made up by internet liberals for young people who disagree with them

He's a far-right international terrorist who absolutely can't keep getting away with this.

>BLACK ON BLACK CRIME STATISTICS

holy shit you are triggered

I'm a little concerned about how they're making Charls crossdress so much.

I get that he's bald and insecure about it so he likes wearing a wig but come on.