New Trailer for Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders

New Trailer for Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.

youtube.com/watch?v=5r6a8bOahFQ

After seeing the funny little clip of Batman and Robin on the conveyer belt... on a TV Dinner tray... we knew we'd be in for a treat. Adam West returns to voice Batman himself (after playing the hero in the super cheesy, iconic television series in the 60's), and Burt Ward comes back as Robin (as well as Julie Newmar reprising her role).

The new trailer looks like a blast. Funnily (or perhaps sadly) enough, this looks like the Best DC movie we're getting this year, after BvS, Suicide Squad, and The Killing Joke were.... well, jokes themselves.

The final clip in the trailer made me actually laugh out loud.

Thoughts?

Jesus christ Adam West sounds so old

That cheese, I love it.

Well, the man IS 87 years old now.

You try sounding like a young whippersnapper at age 87.

Is this real life?

I... really want to see this

Batman The Brave And The Bold already exists.

continuing WB Animation's proud tradition of animating one out of every 15th frame

So this is where all the Killing Joke money went.

Muh glorious chinese cartoons

He's got a point though

Oh hey did DC finally get rid of that fucking garbage "peeling" logo they had, the one in the trailer is much better

Seems kinda weird to make a movie based around 60's Batman nostalgia when no one these days is old enough to even remember it anymore.

For the most part that's true, but believe it or not, my first exposure to Batman was the 60's show, and I'm only 24.

Looks like flat computer generated garbage

It doesn't pop like I'd imagine something like 60's Batman would inspire

What a shame.

>mfw no taste Batcucks will eat this up though

It was cancelled.

No taste batcucks only eat "dark" shit
Can you believe people actually liked Son of Batman?

DESU i thought Carrey would make the perfect joker.

>go from making the edgiest batman cartoon yet to making kid friendly hippy batman

What kind of audience are they even going for? Seems like an odd mix.

now this is true batkino

Same here. 25 and I was pretty much raised on the '66 series and film.

>neither can co-exist or be enjoyed by all ages

Do you live on this planet or what?

They really need to do an alternate dimension storyline where edgelord Batman and camp Batman switch places.

Fanboys mostly. But also Batman has always been marketed to dozens of different demographics from kids to adults.

Adam West's voice sounds like shit, it doesn't match the image at all. They should've gone for an older Batman telling the story in flashbacks or something, and use an impersonator for the younger voice. It just sounds like an old guy talking over a cartoon, like those Russian guys.

not really