Shit that smells great!!

Shit that smells great!!

I was at a festival today and a hippie chick passed me wearing perfume that smelled exactly like honey suckle and it drove me crazy. It put me in a great mood and i want it to last. Post some things that fucking smell great you like. Even if it's a steaming pile of shit. It's Sup Forums right?

Sandalwood
Any type of fir
Dried dill
Lemon or lime
Clay
Salt specifically epsom, and alum
Bacon fat
Beef fat
Freshly wetted concrete after a hot day
The smell of freshly turned earth
Wet decaying leaves
My own ball sweat
Lanolin
Wintergreen mint
Smoked cedar
Chamomile
Static electricity

You know what the best smell in the world is?
Cosmoline.

my own farts

New carpet and tyres are the best

Wet pussy, with a hint of miladys urine.

smell of rain is the best imo. to me there's two distinct smells, rain on pavement and rain in the woods. both are really pleasant.

Gasoline

These dudes from las Vegas sell their own brand of perfume/colonge online and they had a fucking amazing perfume that smelled all kinds of good . wish I could find their website. I'd bathe my wife in that perfume. Lol

Shearing shed.
I fucking love it, I feel comfortable

Pussyjuice

Puppy breath is pretty orgasmic, in an adorable way

Freshly cut lawns are good too

milkshakes from a restraunt in jamaica called the pelican

static electricity is a burning smell rite

WD 40

Oh shit, this is a man with a hint of closet fag.

(The chamomile gave it away broski)

Cigarettes, if you haven't had one for a n hr

Fire smells good

Take a lime and cut it in half and sniff the fucker till your nose falls off. Fruits smell amazing. Also freshly baked cookies.

I prefer rain in the bush.

Were you at Download? Cos all i could smell there was shit

My farts and my piss but fresh piss. Also the smell of a burger king when you pass it and they're busy.

i live down the street from a kfc and if the winds blowing in the right direction i can catch a whiff of fried chicken. it's so tempting but it's on the other side of a busy highway and there's no crosswalk for like half a mile

That perfume that was really popular in the 90's among soccer moms...you know the one I mean. That flowery one that smelled like it had just a hint of pussy in the smell. It reminds me of the moms I used to have crushes on.

>summer of '99
>Out at the park with my family, little brother had baseball
>Soccer mom that my mom knew needed help carrying cooler to her car
>my mom voluntells me
>I carry the mostly empty cooler back to her car.
>Soccer mom leads me, swishing her jeans shorts clad ass in front of me, pink tank top swaying, ponytail bouncing along.
>I push the cooler into the back of her SUV and she tells me I'm so strong and thanks me with a big hug that included a second of hips grinding
>Never forget her perfume
>Dick becomes diamonds whenever I smell it even if the woman wearing it is a Bowser.

I love that smell.

Yeah. Ozone. People say it smells 'blue' somehow. It's actually a pleasant smell in small doses

Cheeseburgers
weed
sage
sex
head & shoulders
old books
pineapples
greasy mexican food
acetone

Genetically suitable female scent, there is nothing more intoxicating than a female who smells perfect.

This.

Freashly baked bread
Bacon
Fresh cookies
Rain
Some perfumes

Lavendar has been knoen to carry xenoestrogens.
I use chamomile because it is used for relaxation.
Chamomile also isnt a very floral smelling flower.
Pick up some germanic chamomile oil, Youll see what i mean

I absolutely love the smell of vanilla. When girls wear vanilla perfume it drives me crazy.

This & biolage shampoo
These 2 smell like their owners have the best pussies in the land