Your height

>Your height
>Your favorite tv show

Doing a study on the big boards, its tv's turn now
Pic related is the results of the study thus far (short people encouraged)

191cm

Line of Duty

You're a big guy

6'1 (centimeters are for fags)
Xavier: Renegade Angel

Manlet

6'7"
Dark Knight Rises

(That's 6'3)
Big guy

5'8.513

Game of Thrones

6'2" I'm a fucking leaf and we don't even use centimeters for height, it's 187cm though I did the conversion for you.

Also king of the hill.

>.513

5'5"
Louie

186cm

Rectify

The Leftovers

we already did dis

Hi, Kit.

5'5/165cm
Generation Kill as for completed shows.

185cm
Synecdoche, New York

You realize a lot of these guys are lying, right? There is no way Sup Forums's average height is 6 foot

6 feet

6 feet under

188cm.

Does this make me a big guy?

>Synecdoche, New York
>your favorite tv show
>tv show

you brain dead ape

Self reported statistics are unreliable as fuck, my man.

Probably this just because average height anywhere is below 6ft and much lower averaged across populations.

forgot movie, Amadeus

Seinfeld

I got distracted by the OP image. And for some reason I forgot Gen Kill was a mini series, so I thought we were doing films.

At least I'm not lying about my height like some people.

193cm
The IT Crowd

>Sup Forums higher than Sup Forums

I don't think so. They're retarded shitheads.

>baneposting
>reading comprehension

>Sup Forums that high

>Sup Forums is 117 while Sup Forums is 94
thanks for the laugh

205 cm. Probably Fight Club.

6'4"

The Office

6 feet
LOST

>Sup Forums above 60
>Sup Forums above 40

I'm going to call bullshit

6' 2"
brba

5' 7"
Twin Peaks

for what purpose is this?

187cm

Vikings

I genuinely thought you had to have something wrong with you to be under 100

>most populous boards are lowest
>then there's pol
Seems legit.

175 cm
The IT Crowd

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Here is the extended chart

>highest avg height Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>completely made up
>barely 6 feet

Why are all these boards almost entirely composed of manlets?

4'10
Walking dead

Gee I wonder who made that chart

AHAHAHA. TAKE A LOOK AT HIS me?

195cm
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Or if you're being a chode and not counting cartoons, Breaking Bad

6'4"
Scream

Not even memeing. Used to be got, but it went to shit after Season 4, and I'm just a killer for slashers.

185 cm
True Detective

5'1"
game of thrones

6' (180cm)
Star Trek

6'1"

Its always Sunny

6'4
Twin Peaks

176cm

100 is world average isnt it?
obviously a lot will be under it

189 cm, Peep Show

189.23 cm
WWE Raw

158cm

Pretty Little Liars

175cm
Mad Men

>158cm

>Pretty Little Liars

Are you a 12 year old girl?

5'10.3"
Game of Thrones pre season 5

L 0 S T

6'1
Dexter

187.96 cm
World Peace

5' 11"

It's Always Sunny

>177cm
>Community
>image.gif

6 feet (5'11.5"-182 cm)

Game of Thrones

5'9

Friends

181 cm
the wire

6ft

Sopranos.

182 cm

Breaking Bad

The camerawork is nauseating

fuckings manlets destroyed Sup Forums height

5'11"
America's Got Talent

173 cm
Riget

6"2 Hannibal

175cm
Puella Magi Madoka Magica

6'4"
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

6'1
sopranos

Average height in USA for an adult male is 177 cm. In the UK, Canada, and Australia, 176 cm. In most places it's less.

I'm calling bullshit on these self-reported averages.

>199cm
>Better Call Saul

Obviously some people will lie, but not everyone. The boards you'd expect to be short are. Sup Forums is short as the board will have more third worlders who are shorter, and /r9k/ is shorter and that board is made of mutants and rejects who will naturally be shorter. Sup Forums has a ton of white American males which means they'll on average be taller.

The proportions might be right, but not the numbers.

6 ft is already in the 81st percentile of American males. 6'1 is nearly 90th percentile. Even if everyone on Sup Forums is a white American male, it's ridiculous to claim that the average one would be almost 6'1.

5'5

Rick & Morty

Sup Forums will also disproportionately skew young. Older people aren't going to be as tall due to growing up in a different society.

I do agree there is some skewing but I think it should average out across all the boards, and it's also influenced by the demographics of Sup Forums.

5'9"
The Thick of It

6"0', Utopia (U.K.)

~100 is the average of European people, ~105 for East Asians, ~80-90 for South East Asians, Indians, Middle Easteners, North Africans and Native Americans and Sub-Saharan Africans are lower than that but the stats are less reliable for Africa. African Americans have an average IQ of 85 and they on average have 20% European admixture and enjoy the health and growth benefits of living in a developed country so take that how you will in regards to actual Africans.

A lot of that discrepancy is because even the idea of a test itself is culturally biased. For East Asians their entire childhood is nothing but test taking, to the point that many of them go crazy and kill themselves. In America and Europe it's a little more relaxed but there's still plenty of test taking. In places like Africa, there's much less testing. Imagine never having taken a formal test before in your life then being given one to assess your intelligence. You wouldn't do that good simply because the entire medium is alien to you.

Leftovers

185cm.
Extras.

The last time a study on height that separated results by race was in the 80's

Non-White Hispanics had an average height of 182cm

Sup Forums is overwhelming Non-White Hispanic. Hispanics in the US and Asians in Australia and Canada drag the averages down. I remember reading a study on height that was released last year and they noted the average American is actually shrinking over time. They didn't offer an explanation but anyone who's looked a graph of demographic change knows why.

The average in European countries is still 180+, with countries like Netherlands, Serbia and Latvia being 183cm+

183cm
Breaking Bad

6 foot
Seinfeld

170cm, laides cum get it.

4'9"
Parks and rec

The U.S. may soon sprout again. A lot of Hispanics are recent immigrants and poor so they had (relatively) bad childhood nutrition. As they integrate into society, they should become taller. By how much I can't say, ultimately race does matter a little, like the Japanese are well off but don't tower over all, but there's no well-off Hispanic society to judge for potential max height.

191cm
The Sopranos

175cm

The Simpsons

Fuck off midget retard

169 cm
Doctor Who

6'

Generation Kill