JUST

JUST

look at those mosquito bites

Why do women dress like such sluts and then get mad when they're objectified? Is she even 18 yet?

the women getting mad at women being objectified are the ones that are too ugly to be objectified and they are mad no men are paying attention to them. Chicks like this LOVE being objectified.

No, I remember she posted a picture of herself in a bikini on Instagram with her entire ass visible, and when people said that's not appropriate for a 17-year-old girl, there were articles praising her for "Firing back at slut-shamers."

>cut your tits up
>show em off even more

They love the positive attention. Its only if someone is critical they bring out the slut shaming card.

look at those feet

Why the fuck didn't she just keep her tits. They were literally the most beautiful things on Earth. And would have made her more famous too.

ngl man her toes are looking real delicious there

>liking this gross skank

No thanks. She ruined her body and now regrets it

C V D
V
D

>Why the fuck didn't she just keep her tits.

too lazy to do back exercises

so whos the lucky guy that gets to suck on those tits, have her ass cheeks spread right in his face, and slurp up her pussy juice?

Why do men who get no pussy always think like this? Is it because they get no pussy?

Look at thos huge worts that developed on her chest in reaction to the mosquito bites.

so are we posting her flabby fat ass in this thread or what

fuk this gay earf

GUYS

Just look at those huge tits on this woman

None of you will ever in a million years land better.
Ever.

Wannabe Kartrashian. Won't be long before she gets a fashionable pet chimp like her idols.

yes

but black dynamite

i landed better

you didnt land so good

safe
just making sure

I just don't get why she's showing her breasts off so much after getting them reduced. If she was worried about her entire value being how sexually attractive her chest was, why go back to that as the standard?

If it was about being body positive for young people, why let that be your public image now, just showing off your tits all the time? I just don't get it man. I need a SJW to explain it to me, because what it seems like is she was sick of being a titty monster, she chopped them off, then EVERYONE told her that was a huge mistake so now she's doing everything she can to make it seem like she's still got massive knockers. I mean they're nice but they're always going to live in the shadow of the former rack.

YOU JUST KNOW from her hungry appetite she's inserts vibrators in both holes and dreams of men pinning her down and blasting her at the same time

>pretending he's not a virgin
kek

she's definitely a horny one
blatantly wants men jerking off for her

>snooki body
revolting desu

why do people think saying referring to sex as "getting pussy" makes it seem like they arent virgins?

backpain you dumb fucker

wew she defintely enjoys boys dropping loads on that fat thing and rubbing it

Well we don't have sexualize her so much, but you know some guys get really horny. And if she is 3/5th
naked already then you have to think she is sort of asking for it.

Have sex.

Wait now I know why people post "have sex" it is actually really funny to troll people with that response, I am just messing with you btw.