Does anyone know what happens, exactly, when a man loses his testicles and possibly even his penis?

Does anyone know what happens, exactly, when a man loses his testicles and possibly even his penis?

By lose I mean, removed completely.

I'm looking for realistic, scientific answers only.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration
miskly.com/Xok
miskly.com/Xol
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google is your friend

try it and see

He lives without a penis?

I mean, what is so weird about it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

if you were made a eunuch before you hit puberty they would just grow like giant children is what i imagine. very weird to think about.

extensive loss of sex drive.

no more testosterone being produced. (lose hair, gain fat, etc, etc.)

Never said anything was weird about it. I'm looking for what would happen to the guy physically. Would the sex drive completely fry up? Would the body be thrown all off wrack hormonally?

That kind of thing.

he drops 40 IQ points?

That's closer to the kind of answer I was looking for. Would the sex drive be 100% gone?

Is hair loss and fat gain guaranteed? That would suck.

And expects to pay for nothing and do no actual work except loan out holes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration

DHT is what causes you to lose hair. If you lost your testosterone and balls, your hair might even grow fuller than before.

depends on the age you loose them at, if you loose them being an adult, the only thing that will happen is that you won't be able to ejaculate, if you loose them at an earlier age, your voice will probably stay as is, and you'll likely have problems to develop further into adolescence without the aid of external hormones

So losings your genitals wouldn't make your hair begin to fall out? That's interesting.

These girls are my fetish

You become Lord Varys

hard to say.
depends on what's your age and how developed you are.
balls are not the only organ making relevant hormones,
but your sexdrive will definitely be affected.
in some cases, people that loose dick and balls altogether
don't want to have sex or even think about it.
they also often go on hormone therapy.

They play a dangerous game

As long as there is a method to safely urinate then there isn't much of a difference.
However, with the testicles gone your testosterone will drop and keep reducing over the years. Your body may attempt to find an equilibrium and begin making estrogen. You'll have little to no sex drive and no way to experience sexual pleasure.

Mine too.

If only, that's be kind of cool.

So if a 26 year old male lost his stuff, he'd have absolutely 0 sex drive?
Are the hormones for adding sex drive or something else?

there would be no point in adding sex drive lol.
they are to keep the body developing and operate sufficiently well.
taken into account that testosterone insufficiency will have an impact on overall , psychological and physical well being, as well as bone and muscle health, growth and healing properties.

No, it wouldn't.
If you lose them before puberty you wouldn't start to grow facial hair, but it wont make you bald.

As said already, the effects really depend on what age you lose them at, castration doesn't end your sex drive, it stops your sex drive from developing. If it has already developed it won't be influenced.

Humans are one of few species to have sex not only to procreate but because it's fun, that's why we masturbate, wich, on an evolutionary stance, is a waste of semen without gain.
Therefore removing your ability to procreate wont affect your sex drive, Sex still is fun.

A dog however fucks to procreate, therefore cutting off his balls will end his drive, he can't procreate anymore, so why should he fuck? Especially since fucking makes you vulnerable, you are distracted and defenceless while fucking, an orgasm isnt called little death in some languages for nothing.

So the body would begin to degrade without testosterone being made?

What exactly would happen?

So if you lost your cock and balls, you would still have your sex drive, but you just wouldn't have any way to release the tension?

That would seriously suck.

it wouldn't degrade, per se.
just bones becoming more brittle with time, muscle wouldn't grow as much, fat deposits forming, overall metabolism decreasing/slowing down.

why are you asking these questions

that guy is, also, wrong. not only a giant fgt.
see chemical castration, castration aftereffects

wouldnt it suck worse if you kept the sex drive? i mean its basically torture if you dont have a penis to satisfy the sex drive..

miskly.com/Xok

miskly.com/Xol

Thinking about it, but know nothing of it so I'm asking questions.
I'll look that up, thanks.

Yep. I know I wouldn't want to keep a sex drive after that. That'd be torture.

What was the point of posting those links?

The Italians used to castrate young singers ...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato

Castrated males can keep a hard-on, with Testosterone injections. Without the injections, the penis shrivels to a nub.

Cutting boys balls off for entertainment is rather fucked up o.O

There's several tumblr's about it.
They're planning a mass-castration in London this September. 80 dudes already signed up. It's kinda freaky.

I had no idea. I'll look at that. What's the purpose?

Italy outlawed it in the 1860's.
It lingered on, though.
The last one died in 1922.

No, losing your balls pretty much kills your sex drive.

Dudes that want to lose their balls.

At the height of the craze for male sopranos, 5,000 boys a year were castrated in order to preserve their unbroken voices.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to ask Sup Forums for professional advice?

sadly this

You could still experience sexual pleasure through prostrate stimulation.

not good things, it predisposes you to a lot of conditions that normally wouldn't even be considered. It seriously fucks with your body. You would barely put on muscle, fat gain would be almost gauranteed, your would start to look less manly, but at the same time, not gaining female traits.

Testosterone Injections would suppress that, but it would be required monthly, for the rest of your life.

You call her Caitlin.

That's scary. Please don't give people nightmares.

Look what happens to dogs
Before;
Nice and trim, fighting weight, roams around, protects the house, barks at any noise, runs around digs, jumps
After;
Lays around, gets fat, sleeps on the porch, let's anyone in, eats, lays around, gets fat, lazy as fuck, has no shits to give about anything

Horses, un-broken, man killer turns into a kiddie pony ride horse at the county fair

Bull, kills anything entering his pasture, will chase you down and stomp you to death, after gets fat, gives no shits

Good parts, skin gets soft, won't lose your hair, smell better, become caring and cry alot

They start hitting up the /mlp/ board and supporting Trump

But humans and animals are not the same beings.
Also, I'm not so sure the crying thing would be fun ha

>You call her Caitlin.
10/10 post!

I read a study.
Identical twins (male)
One was committed to an insane asylum in his 20's.
This was back in the day when they castrated patients so they lost aggressive tendencys.
Brother would come to visit. Had typical male patterned baldness.
Brother who was castrated had a thick, full head of hair.

why was he committed?

That's interesting. I guess we can tell guys who're balding and want a full head of hair again to just cut their balls off. Easy enough solution, huh?

I have second hand experience with a guy who actually had his dick cut off.

It's my sister's friend's husband. He was having problems getting erections, and the cause was deemed to be a growth at the shaft of his penis. He went into surgery to get it removed, when he woke up, his dick was gone. Doctor literally gave no reason, just said "sorry, there were complications". They're still trying to sue. Apparently he had like an 8 incher too.

Severe depression, complete loss of sex drive (they've tried with the piece he had left, but he can't), suicidal, loss of appetite etc. All the things you'd expect from depression.

Now if you were to include the balls into the mix, just add all the shit that happens to your dog after you get him neutered. Testosterone loss, estrogen buildup and all the other symptoms that those things bring on.

They use a set of clamps to crush the seminal tubes, the testicles just wither & are absorbed back into the body. Empty nut sack.

I think I'd go back and murder that doctor.
So this guy had severe depression, but that seems it was caused by the unintentional loss of his penis. I wonder how likely you are to become depressed if the loss was done on purpose.

Hopefully the guy knows Jesus.

I read an account where the dude had dick & balls both removed. The thing he regretted most was not being able to fondle & scratch his balls. Complications with social interactions. Now he just whore's himself out for the curious, and gets no enjoyment from it. Still looks like a dude, just bleh.

It's not like losing your fucking keys, keep cutting edges away from your junk and you won't have anything to worry about.

Haha, that's funny missing scratching his balls.
Do you recall him regretting anything else that may have happened to his body?

What exactly do you means "still looks like a dude, just bleh?" Specifically the "just bleh" part.

>I wonder how likely you are to become depressed if the loss was done on purpose.
If you cut your own dick off on purpose, you're probably clinically depressed already.

Asking what chopping your own dick of will do to your psychology is like asking what dying will do to your health.

You're already gone, and it doesn't matter anymore.

Kys

Gained weight. No muscle definition. Zero drive or edge, due to no testosterone, etc.

I discovered a bunch of tumblr's about castration the other day. I was grossly curious & spent way too much time studying it. Losing your nuts is bad enough, those who take it to the next step, I just don't fucking get.

Not necessarily. You could just be severely fed up with a constant desire to touch girls in that it interferes with your ability to think rationally. We all know this happens to almost all guys to a small degree.

Dying isn't all bad either. If you die in Christ, then you get to live in glory forever.

It pleases me greatly to see Lord Varys on Sup Forums.

Someone else mentioned tumblr too. I may have to check it out as I normally don't even give it a single thought.

Does the person loose muscle, or just not gain any for the most part? What does "zero edge" mean?

Mods (someone had to do it)

Your really gonna try preaching on Sup Forums, dude?

>severely fed up with a constant desire to touch girls
Yea, it's called being a boy.

What are you, a priest or some shit?

They start voting for Democrats

>I'm looking for realistic, scientific answers only.
on Sup Forums
idiot

It took a couple hours and until after the sun went down to get the mouthbreathers to stalk the thread. I'm surprised it took this long.

Well, the information before this point was good.

Prostate orgasm would still be possible, but not as satisfactory.

His orgasms from butt stuff become way more intense. You should try it. Just cut off a little bit as a test. Just the head.

Those are super intense. Have you ever tried a carrot with some Vaseline?

i thought prostate orgasm was 10 times better than dick orgasm

glad to see you Sup Forumstards are still getting your degrees in spankin it from the University of Tumblr

You still have a sex drive if you've got no gonads, you still can have muscle without testosterone, and you don't necessarily gain weight.

Also, you still can orgasm without your nads, and you can still eject fluid though it won't have any sperm in it.

What will happen is that your body will lose metabolism, but this doesn't mean you'll gain weight if you shift your diet accordingly. You'll have to eat like a girl, literally. You'll still get horny but it will be less frequent although not necessarily less intense. You will probably lose some muscle mass, but most of it will be upper body muscle and mostly if you don't exercise. If you continue to exercise, especially if you have high intensity workouts, you can maintain your current mass.

In the long term losing your nuts actually increases your lifespan. Testosterone, and your nuts, are actually a liability due to cancer, and hormones slowly fuckin your body up. There isn't a huge gain in years from being nutless, but it's a known phenomenon.

One major downside is osteoporosis. Low-T patients lose bone density, especially if they are sedentary.

idk i could swear i remember reading somewhere that eunuchs still had sex
idk it was some muslim documentary or somethign

Well it's technically still a dick orgasm. It's just not your dick.

Check it out. I don't know all the answers. Zero Edge is no testosterone to get you all amped-up, road-rage, etc.

what the actual fuck

Eunuchs can still have sex if they take monthly testosterone injections, supplements, etc. Otherwise, your dick shrivels to a nub. No testosterone can lead to serious issues, mentioned above.

>, become caring and cry alot
haha so not much different than now i guess haha

I think you win the award for best post in the thread. That's some good info right there and cuts straight to the relevant information.

Yeah. Weird. Something already like 600,000 voluntary eunuchs in the US today. Weird Kink.

>I think I'd go back and murder that doctor.
not if you had no testosterone

touche

Check'd

jesus fuck