Who else is ready for the pence presidency?

Who else is ready for the pence presidency?

We will replace a chaotic neutral idiot with an intelligent person... who is lawful evil. Trump's going down. The correction is in action. But I'm not too thrilled by this fucking asshole.

I guess I am. I just want to see trump get impeached because it's something interesting to watch. I dont give a shit about politics, I dont have any problems the government needs to solve.

>things that will never happen: the post

Pence would be better than trump, he would at least point out the need to get ass-backwards protestant values out of the GOP whereas trump is just gonna be trump

It's the news (most of them), the deep state, and a group you could basically call the illuminati against a very popular asshole with Alzheimer's and the Russian shadow government at his back. I couldn't say with definite certainty which side will win, but I can guarantee you I know more about the real conflict than you do, and I think Trump's going down.

You mean a guy who actually knows how to play the game in Washington to get Trump's better ideas implemented (immigration restrictions, the wall, etc.)? Yes, I am ready. Trump was a fun meme for awhile but the guy is clearly in over his head. His apparent dementia doesn't help (or his kike son-in-law and converted kike daughter).

Is there a source? I have to leave and this thread will likely be gone when I get back

Yes, sir.
After Trump's second term in office Pence will run for President and he will win.