Feels thread

Feels thread.

19 y/o virgin, never dated anyone, never kissed a girl. High IQ, good looking in my opinion, 7 1/2 inch dick, and i'm not an asshole.
What am I doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X45fQ8_81Q8
youtu.be/Wp1Sa_jHWDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being a huge pussy. Seriously. You've got to tell the ladies what you think of them. Tell them they're sexy, tell them they have a nice butt etc. Don't be a pussy!

Posting on Sup Forums

for starters you're on Sup Forums and not out chatting up qt's

are you making women eat the whole bowl of eggs?

I don't often, just at a really low point right now

You've never dated anyone yet you tell us your dick size. Like shit dude, you just start with that with girls?

Make efforts to speak to ladies.
If you go out of your way to do this instead of doing same old same old ladies will be all over you.
Also,
>7 1/2 inch dick
Tell girls that, not Sup Forums

This
This could be your problem.
>not an asshole
but possibly a faggot

>20 years old
>living with parents
>lost virginity to fucked up psychopath
>lonely as hell
>a guitarist/singer
>very overweight
>decent "meh" looks
>less than average dick size
>at least confident on talking to women

there's a chance for everybody. just don't be a pussy and take initiative at being confident. or learn how to do something interesting instead of play fucking video games and browse Sup Forums all day

youtube.com/watch?v=X45fQ8_81Q8

youtu.be/Wp1Sa_jHWDs

You're boring

R i t t e r ?

You don't talk to them.

Getting laid isnt gonna make you any less of a loser lmao being less of a loser will get you laid

I'm still not living my life how I want to live it.

Fuck drugs, fuck sex, fuck fame, fuck a life of indulgence.

I want to be better, I want to make life gains at a higher rate, but I fail at that, I'm just making gains at a rate that I find to be low and inadequate despite how it may be a higher rate than that of others.

You're not an asshole.

Yesterday, I slept better the previous night, and I was able to utilize my memory to memorize 5-8 units of information just fine.
Last night, I didn't sleep well, 3-5 units of information required effort. 3 wasn't difficult, but I was slipping.

I need to fucking sleep.
I'm a terrible person, I do this to myself.

>cheated on your IQ test
>broken ruler
>lying about looks

unexpectedly wise comment

Try to be as Relaxed as possible around ladies. Can't do it sober? Try drinking a little bit. Dunno how to start a conversation? Ask her if she accepts a drink, be honest and say that you saw her pretty and ask her how she is. She isn't into you? Move along brother, there's so many fish in this ocean. Don't be a retard and regret things you could have done to make your life better. After all, you are the only one to blame if you had a good life or not.
T. Regretful 30s dude who wish I could have hit more ladies in my teen years

You just need to find some ladies and be friends with them, even if you dont hit em up having them as friends means you can contact other girls which gives you more chances of in the end hooking up with someone. you just need to get out and talk to them.

Mfw I've turned into a shut in and now I suck at any social interactions