Feels thread Sup Forumsros, make me feel

Feels thread Sup Forumsros, make me feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2VK4X9d9K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Who else feelin that mortal feel, knowing you're gonna die by your own hand but not when?

I'm sad but I can't imagine taking my own life.

right here man

:(

I'm past sad. I'm just empty. I've been empty for the last... Four years. Have attempted suicide twice but obviously failed. Maybe next time I'll be more lucky. Weird too, cause it's not just like I took some pills, I really tried.
Maybe next time.

Cheers man. It's such a vast feeling, when your mind empties and your heart is just for beating and not for feeling anymore. Unfortunately, it doesn't motivate me with the feeling of invincibly like I thought it would.

And I keep world building in my head about what it would like to be happy, and I just keep getting more separated from reality that I know for sure I'm gonna end my own life one day.

Maybe the fact that you're still here is a sign of some sort. I won't tell you to how to live your life, but I feel like everyone has some purpose in life, even if it's not clear right now.

No matter how bad it gets I want all of you out there to know that it can always get better, stay strong and live on Annon. Good things will come

>be me
>young, energetic, happy
>everybody loves me
>when I'm 16 everything changes
>start having sex
>start doing drugs
>start getting loud
>my family hates me
>mom thinks I'm the devil
>get into am argument with my dad and he kicks me out
>life starts to turn around
>I get my own place
>people respect me
>I'm a badass
>Women for DAYS
>sex for DAYS
>drugs, booze, and parties for DAYS
>start to realise maybe parents were right
>my closest friends are dieing because of our live-fast lifestyle
>get a job and clean up
>still edgy to my friends though I think
>people respect me less and less
>start getting mistaken for someone else
>get soft
>start to like men
>now I am homosex
>self identify with women, and change my gender
>Tfw I'm non-existent anymore
>Tfw I'm recognizable
>Tfw I'm rock and roll.

oh man. Fuck.

Pffft, that's bullshit lmao. Nice dubs tho.

I'm in tears.

how did you attempt it

Well that is just fucking gay

>Big Black

I quit drinking for a while... it sucks

i wanna do it too. hit rocks bottom day before yesterday, when friends had to haul my ass home after i puked twice and blacked out. Mom saw me like that. Ashamed as fuck

Thanks dr suess you fucker

don't be sad anons :c

first attempt was burying myself in snow on the highway and waiting for a car to run me over. A man patching a whole in his roof spotted me and pulled me out, I pretended I had just fallen and ditched. Second attempt was trying to crash a motorcycle off a cliff. I walked away with a concussion. Stupid, I know, but I don't have easy access to guns up here and I'm not risking anything not 100% fullproof that I can't say was an accident, like swallowing a bunch of pills like a retard. I'm not gonna try a third time unless I'm sure it's gonna work.

Thank you for the words on encouragement friend. You might be right, but it does seem very dim right now. I mean, the fact that two major, serious attempts have somehow been thwarted by who knows what must mean something, but it just doesn't feel like a good feeling right now.

Wherever this dude is, I hope he has a good birthday this week.

After years of Sup Forums and Sup Forums this was like a breath of fresh empathy...

Fuck

bumperino

how was everyone's day today Sup Forums? I'm not particularly sad, I just like these threads

I attended a wedding this weekend, it was super comfy and I got free food c:

How do I read female body language? What are some signs that she's into me?

wrong thread, jackass

My day has been okay, thanks for asking. Annoying family member graced me with her presence today. No one I know has responded to one of my messages today.

Pretty good, travelling for work, going home tomorrow.

These are a nice change of pace from the trap and pics you shouldn't share swamp of Sup Forums

messages as in Sup Forums posts, or messages to family and friends?

shit that sucks dude. which family member was it?

yeah. what's your occupation user?

also for anyone who likes vidya, payday2 is free on steam for a limited time; if you download it, you get it free forever

step-sister. brought her bastard child too

Senior network engineer, travel quite a bit, you?

Also good lookin out, checking it out now

I came searching for a feels thread because I was feeling exactly this feel. Any other lonely anons here in the same boat?

There, I got my fix.

network engineer as in IT?

I'm a software eng student, started last year. Right now I'm on co-op

Pretty normal, if you don't count the fact that I've been planning to kill myself for 2 months, there's a lot of shit i don't want to left for others to clean up
Seriously, how can people just do it from one moment to the next?

Also I had my favorite food today but I forgot my ice cream at my sister's

Oh god, I wanna cry right now. Literally lived that just a week ago

No, I went through that entire green text the summer I was 17. That had to be the best summer of my fucking life!

she ripped my god damn heart out. 2 months before i was gonna pop the Q, cheats on me and leaves. manipulates me emotionally for a while. ive never hated and loved someone so much at the same time ever. fuck man....i just want her to come back. i hate myself for it.

I'm a 19 kissless virgin, skipped prom for my first DnD session. See , that's me.

I get lonely a lot at times, as most of my friends are busy with their work too, and are quite a distance away. I don't really regret getting a gf at 15~ because there wasn't anyone who really shared any of my interests.

Yeah, I design and configure wireless networks/wireless security for education and corporate environments.

Good luck with software engineering. I always enjoyed my programming classes but sort of fell into networking after graduation

what's your favourite food user? favourite icecream?

thanks user. Have a great time at work

ya i've had similar experiences. I will admit it is nice to know i dont have to worry about that happening when im sober. I also keep telling myself i'm saving a lot of money. try quitting for a year? we've got the rest of our lives to be drunk idiots afterwords...

oc art

My older brother passed away on 4/7/17. On my mom's birthday. I'm only living now for her sake, and to help raise his kids.

Life was so good. I was so happy. Now I'm on the verge of tears, every day.

I miss you, Robert. I miss you so much, bro.

I bought so many bitcoin at $100. I sold it around $300. Its $3000 now. I could have retired.

I couldn't help but notice your pic was titled "Marisa feels." This is quite a coincidence. I'm trying to get over a girl with the same exact name. I loved mine too but she never felt the same way. Was yours the most beautiful girl in the world as well?

Don't hate yourself, user. Life is full of sweet mistakes and love's an honest one we make. I hesitate to use the word "deserve" but you really do deserve better than her. It will get better and you'll find someone worthy of that ring and your affection.

I ate fried fish and the ice cream was blueberry, my sis is probably gonna eat it so I have to get more

i'm so sorry. may robert rest in peace.

There's an old saying user,

"Hindsight is 20/20"

Don't ponder the "what ifs"; you might find opportunities in the future which you would've never found had you retired early

she was. she was there for some of the hardest parts of my life. she watched my mom take her last breath with me. she was everything to me. its been 3 months now.. im always okay until late at night, then it always hits me like a ton of bricks

The only death of someone close to me was a girl in seventh grade that I nicknamed Lily. She wasn't the most attractive, but she was a very good writer. I liked her, but more than anything I wanted her body. Her parents abused her and shit. I would stay up to talk to her and just harass her for nudes and sex when all she wanted to do was talk.

I don't know why I was surprised she killed herself in august. I dont know how I was so fucking thick. Im so sorry hailey

What kind of fish was it?

45. Vegetarian, never smoked, never drank, exercised. He played on a rugby team. And a catastrophic heart attack takes him.

He raised me when my dad passed. Devoted his life to us. My heart is broken.

How old are the kids?

Lived it back in march. Not a single word from the fam, around 6pm parents showed up at my apartment, brother and sister didn't want to get dressed so they stayed home, girlfriend was working. They brought me a present, Nintendo switch, >tfw Your 22 and way too old for a game console. Turned off my phone and drove around the PCH all night long. Broke up with long term girlfriend a month ago for no reason at all. Currently thinking about suicide. Might hero pretty soon, who knows.

I get hit pretty hard at night, too. That's pretty much why I'm here looking for kindred spirits. I'm glad to have spoken to you, though. When times get tough like this, that's when people need to stick together.

Nothing will make the pain go away except time. Just don't doubt that you ARE strong enough to move on and be happy again.

(I've also noticed that I'm really quick to dole out advice that I immediately realize applies to me, too. So thank you for that)

Just a regular Cod, but the batter is what makes it good, with mustard, lemon and spices

you wanna feel good?

youtube.com/watch?v=V2VK4X9d9K4

This always reminds me about Phil.
Best birthday thread I've ever witnessed, the guy had hit rock bottom.
But then, after the thread turned epic, with timestamped boobs and celebrating anons, an user from Phils city found the thread.
This user gathered loads of friends and they threw an epic party for Phil.

I wish this to everyone of you.

Yeah, I catch your drift. Literally most of my friends have fucked off from me, family still tolerates me at least and the last two girlfriends I had just broke me into a million tiny pieces. I wanna check out as much the next guy

i see calvin has read the Tao

Im 21 with two kids. Never finished high school, no job, i live in section 8 housing, live off the government, i dont know why anybody would want to be with me. I feel like a loser and a failure. I want to work i will work and find a job soon because i have kids i got too. Im just in a funk. I dont do drugs i dont drink often. I dont know. I feel like shit. I feel like i have no reason to be here. The only reason why im not gonna kill myself is because of the kids.

Happy late birthday buddy!

I feel absolutely nothing.

do you have the fried cod with some sort of side? like french fries? (or chips if you're from UK)

i'm a student who's picking up cooking, i'm probably going to try making your fav dish some time

Isn't it funny how it's so easy to notice something or give someone advice and then you take a step back and realize, "Hey why can't I just do what I said?". im trying my best to get back to being me. gained weight since ive been on depression meds (always been big, but now im the biggest ive ever been) found out thyroid is fucked up and have to do more tests over the summer. getting back into the "groove" (if that's what you could call it) of being able to just function normally is proving to be pretty difficult. pretty much if im not working im playing dota or staring at a fucking monitor because i dont know what else to do. trying to revert from getting back into drinking, although by the amount of booze ive hoarded in my fridge you wouldnt know it.

Dogs suck at cpr

I wonder if animals can be effectively given cpr

Easier said than done user. Every time something good comes along it's taken away and everything just gets worse.

Staying strong gets too hard after awhile.

Yes, it's possible.

Sometimes just lettuce but when I felt to make something more I make a salad (shredded carrot, sliced tomatoes, avocado, lettuce) with a dressing of lemon juice with oil, salt, pepper and chopped garlic

come on now

Possible, but practicable?

The saddest part is that it looks like the dog is crying at the end.....

Did you ever know something good was going to end bad so you just ended it then so you would take the blow now instead of it getting better and hurting more in the future?

It didn't work...

That too

If you believe that there's no point to anything then what's the point in sitting down and crying about it? Literally you guys would have killed yourselves at the first opportunity judging by the stories I've been reading here. There's obviously something you're holding onto