This is The Mollusk by Ween and today is its 20th birthday. Say something nice about it

This is The Mollusk by Ween and today is its 20th birthday. Say something nice about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

setlist.fm/setlists/ween-63d68e53.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happy birthday molmus

ocean man take me by the hand lead me to the land, that you understand

Hello The Mollusk by Ween.
Happy birthday!
You are my second favourite Ween album after the Pod.

It's a very comfy album

Happy birthday, you're still not as good as god ween Satan but a solid 8/10

Such a comfy song
Any more like this?

Pork Soda

awe

This is true

Mollusk is a friend that will always be there for you

Everything about you besides fucking Pink Eye is wonderful. Happy Birthday!
But seriously, why did you have to have Pink Eye on an otherwise spotless album, Ween?

Happy Birthday Mollusk. It's gonna be alright, baby.

Do you hate fun?

Pink Eye is good
even if it's the worst track you can't seriously think it's that bad

Replace Pink Eye with I'll Be Your Johnny on the Spot

mollusknotmollusk

delete this right now

Not even the worst song on the album.

Oh shit, I was looking forward to its 20th anniversary, but I forgot it was today. Happy birthday to an album that I fell in love immediately with which happens almost never for me!!

ocean man is very comfy, is the rest of the album good too?

Yes.

get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll be seeing them in exactly a week, anyone else witnessed them live on this tour?

Happy birthday, the mollusk. You are the pinnacle of their career and thats saying something.

Got to see them in san fran last november and they played golden eel, mollusk and buckingham green. Made my decade.

Also, just for extreme fans, Electric Six did a ween cover a couple of albums ago.

Yeah, I saw them a few weeks ago when they played Among His Tribe for the first time ever as a full band.

I bought my ticket for next week like 4 months ago, and now I might not be able to go because a chiropractor fucked up my back really bad and it's like a 4 hour drive and sitting is really uncomfortable currently. Hoping it will be healed enough by then though.

Saw them in Boston, it was a great fucking time
I dunno how long-winded they usually are, but they played for 2.5 hours and an 8-song encore

I'm gonna cum dude Quebec is my fucking favorite
Stretch and take lots of Advil/drink water
Besides that I will hope for your speedy recovery to see this group

Well it's mostly that he fucked up one of my shoulders and put like 2 of my ribs out. May get some of that fixed on Monday, but no guarantees there.

Their setlists vary A LOT from night to night
One show they'll play 6 songs from Mollusk, the following one only 2 from it but 6 from Quebec the following 7 from White Pepper etc., etc.
It's like they pick an album or two to focus on each time, but they include at least a song or two from every one of them

here:
setlist.fm/setlists/ween-63d68e53.html

>I'm gonna cum dude Quebec is my fucking favorite
Yeah dude I was pleased with the tracks they played from Quebec. In addition to Among His Tribe, they played Transdermal Celebration, The Argus, and Happy Colored Marbles. Maybe one other one if I'm forgetting.

See you there user. I'm gonna be rolling my balls off.

saw them 1-4 months ago, really great live band. A lot of their songs are even better live, I fucking loved the concert. the Ween fans are something to avoid but the fans of Ween are alright

nice meme band

Pink Eye is patrician

>ween fans are something to avoid but fans of Ween are alright
The fuck?

This. What? But either way, I've had nothing but pleasant experiences interacting with Ween fans.

Buckingham Green is the best song

Le spongebob soundtrack inspiration album

Want to learn how to tie your shoes?

Didn't Diana die 20 years ago?
Neat.

Yeh honestly it works really well as a whole album too.