It's his worst album

It's his worst album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fEnTj2GNlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we know

And yet it's easily his most popular. How did he do it? Why do normies like DAMN more than TPAB?

captain obvious :DD

goddamn normies are retarded.
TPAB is a masterpiece
DAMN. is filler.

>niggers cant do music

Wow what a surprise
Also kys numale

Morons. I want to bash the skulls of everybody who defend this album with a lead pipe.
He literally watered his sound and added more God themes to appeal to people. Lost respect for him now.

damn....

the good songs were worth it though

If he didn't work with such great producers no one would be talking about him. He's been rapping since 2003 and if he was truly the "goat" like some say then he would've blown up back then.

more radio friendly songs that don't require much attention. Yet they'll always say "Kendrick is the best in the game" without really knowing why they're saying it

Oh come on, he had plenty of religious songs on his other albums. He didn't sell out with religion on DAMN. For Sale? Alright? How Much a Dollar Cost?

What good songs?

Because DAMN is newer

Those songs off TPAB had ambition. Production was amazingly off the charts. He's not doing anything on an Avant level. But those songs were so different from their contemporaries. DAMN sounds like every other album released today.
Kendrick has lost his edge.

Not him, but-
DUCKWORTH
FEAR
DNA
PRIDE
XXX

not him but FEAR. is criminally underrated

Think it's a general consensus everywhere that it doesn't hold up to GKMC, UU or TPAB. And despite that, it's still one of the better rap releases this year. Mad that it's an actual contender for rap AOTY when you compare to the previous three.

DNA
FEEL
PRIDE
FEAR
DUCKWORTH

... and yet still pretty good. Really makes you think.

1. GKMC
2. DAMN!
3. Section.80
4. TPAB

I GOT I GOT I GOT

section 80 is

first time i can agree with someone here regarding his albums

You're underselling how many awful songs are on Section.80

this one is better

My fav are XXX DUCKWORTH and PRIDE

I'm sure in 10 years no one will praise or remember this album, it will just be forgotten compared to his other releases

ye with 225mil views on humble

Why's it that people on this place have the worst opinions when it comes to music jeez man u guys are idiots

Clubs will be having remember the 10s nights by then and DNA and HUMBLE will most definitely be played.

This album confirms Kendrick is worse than Kanye

this for me too

This one is better.

According to Ab-Soul, the album was originally supposed to be released under the artist name "Kung Fu Kenny" instead of just Kendrick Lamar. I don't think it's supposed to be viewed as a Kendrick album

ye but its the most accessible

Slightly below Section 80.

You answered your own question user.

Define "GOAT"

>"Edge"
Ok...
>DAMN sounds like every other album released today.
And yet he does it even better than other artists who make these kinds of songs. Like said: Really makes you think.

Are you saying the album is bad or maybe that it didn't age well? Gotta re-listen to it now...

What's you opinion on Kendrick and his albums and/or music, user?

LOYALTY, GOT ROYALTY INSIDE MY DNA!

Hey Kendrick, big fan! Where can I get one of those 'i' hats?

>mfw im atheist and far from normie
>mfw damn is his best album
>mfw tpab is an uninteresting pretentious snoozefest
>mfw fuck you

Do you even know what pretentious means? Here, I'll even give you some real pretentious rap.
youtube.com/watch?v=1fEnTj2GNlU

tpab and uu are tied for first. they are both perfect. gkmc is second, then section 80, then damn. all his albums are still pretty great though

oh, easily. without a doubt. still like an 8/10, tho.

Yeah even the B-sides from TPAB are far greater then this shit.

/thread

Punch's verse on Untitled 05 is one of my favorites this decade

damn.

1.TPAB
2.Section 80
3.Damn
4.GKMC

>>mfw im atheist and far from normie
this is a prime example of a non-sequitor you dumb cunt, you're a normalfag
>>mfw damn is his best album
has two bad songs on it, doesn't matter which ones. Just know there are two bad songs and thus makes it worse than gkmc and tpab
>>mfw tpab is an uninteresting pretentious snoozefest
subjective emotionally driven argument, like a normie would
>>mfw fuck you
shoo shoo normie

even Kendrick's worst is better than most artist's best