I want to create blood art and draw my own blood on paper, whats the best way of going about cutting myself Sup Forums?

I want to create blood art and draw my own blood on paper, whats the best way of going about cutting myself Sup Forums?

jesus... sideways for attention, longways for results, if you want to create blood art you probably want attention, so the first one is for you user.

bump

just be aware that cutting your arms WILL leave scars. so if you really want to make blood art I'd recommend using artificial art, post your drawings if you don't pass out before finishing!

samefag lol

OP here
Should i worry about cutting a vein?

yes lol if you don't need a lot of blood I'd recommend using your fingers, cut your fingertips instead. another way of doing this is hitting your nose hard enough to make yourself bleed

>not using a fucking syringe

stop being a pleb and stock your blood art supplies like a professional.
Just sacrifice a virgin while jacking off into your succubi summoning jar and collect her blood in a copper bowl like the rest of us.

>hitting your nose hard enough to make yourself bleed
I'm trying to cut myself and make blood art, not have an anime style nosebleed.

okayokay slain... then go ahead and cut yourself, but don't complain if you end up in the hospital and with some really ugly scars

mfw they sell blood in tubs you stupid nigger

what are you fuckin stupid? you don't want art, you want attention. If you wanted art you would just syringe your blood into an ink well and use that.
You are a faggot, go find a more creative way to get someones attention. go fucking find your talent instead of asking people on Sup Forums how to cut yourself you little autistic fuck

Give yourself boner then cut off your dick

THIS

Don't buy medical equiement and take some blood for a few days. you won't be weak and you will have plenty to work with.

slit your throat and bleed into a container. should give you plenty to work with

Put a gun in your mouth, bite down, pull trigger

Only way to be sure you'll have enough to cover a regular sized piece of paper

Nigger have you heard of paint. Theybe even got more than one color of that shit

Just make a 1/4" cut on your femoral artery, you'll get more out that way. It's on your inner thigh.

This guy gets it op just draw your blood youll get alot and no autistic scars bet youll still cut yourself anyway you fagget

Unless u find out u have needle fixation and then get terrible track marks bc u cant buy new rigs and use it repeatedly so its so dull that it burns and get labled as a crackhead and have to wear long sleeves and awkwardly position your arms so they arent visible