Post your most fucked up shit

Post your most fucked up shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ir9lchqNNd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump's birth

/Thread

kek

If this is even real could you imagine how expensive/difficult to fulfill this fetish is?

nope

check'd

>>IF YOU KNOW SOMEBODY TRYING TO NOT DRINK OR DO DRUGS THIS WILL RELAPSE THEM PROVEN BY MIT LAST PERIOD. NOW THATZ FUCT UP youtu.be/ir9lchqNNd4

love me some bolter bitches

It'll be ok, pupper

>paving the way for game studios to hire based on gender

literally illegal.

SHEEEIT

We're not gonna go there tonight okay user?

Hello? Please respond

>DAE LE AUTISTIC MASTERRACE???
>FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE

jesus christ fuck

>Kidnap orphan
>Impregnate her
>Wait until 8 1/2 month term
>Carve her up until get reward
>Profit

Anyone got that pic of a couple of nekkid dudes standing in a dank basement where it looks like one just did a backalley surgery on the other one?
I've been trying to find it so I can find out the fuck is going on there.

is this it?

Yup
The fuck is going on there.

a fetish

best guess is the dude has an amputation fetish

Wh...why does that thing have a penis

I'm finding something on a Jack and Scott Fileman alleging them to be some serial killers in the US.
I can only find urban myth looking shit from indecipherable spanish horror websites though.

If I was a bettin' man, I'd say this is a pic from a haunted house scene

Does look like his crotch is way out of place now that you mention it.

From the knee down, the leg looks very fake. Skin looks wrong

Besides, this is a classic haunted house trick

You know what, I think you're right. Look at the proportions on those legs, and that fire extinguisher is spotless.

u win

fakeits fake you dumb niggers

>>we have to put this video link on Peter Dinkladge's twitter feed while it's still his birthday (twenty moar minutez) and this bitch on Sup Forums is going to show us all her puss n boots.

they said she works for HBO and her marketing plan fucking failed haha her dumb ass

this is actually the most fucked up pic on this thread

all the other shit is just the average Sup Forums autism

but this shit is actually so fucked up that it made me mad enough to follow up on this story

the dicktits monster

That explains SO much about why I hate the shit Ubisoft has put out the last few years.

Literal definition of affirmative action

by the emperor

>People with different opinions than me must not have souls!
>It makes perfect sense!

How about, instead, learning that there are multiple perspectives and beliefs in life, and your preconceived views of the world are not inherently more correct than any other view.

>user eats cum flavoured maggots

ancient but still unbeatable.

dudes who work in special effects getting E-famous

underrated post

kek

Where's the comic of the chick being fucked by a centaur and the dick goes all the way through her and kills her?
Used to be popular when people made the "what picture would get you most in trouble in your Sup Forums folder" or whatever they were called.
Also it was common in u wut u lose threads.

same thing happened to yahoo.

Jesus fucking christ.

More like shitty autistic souls started popping up

Good amount of protein while strengthening immune system. Might seem disgusting, but it probably tastes good, and is healthy.

>Might seem disgusting
mmmm, yep

Good hardcore album

Delet this

Don't knock it til you try it. It's healthy and tasty. A little gross at first but once you control your gag reflex and just let it happen you realize it's quite nice.

It's not even that gross actually. You eat dead animals all the time. This is basically just a bunch of small dead animals mixed with your own bodily fluids. You even have 3 pounds of bacteria on your body right now and they're like super small animals. There's nothing wrong with it.