THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

oh but Sup Forums said L is black right?!

william dafoe as ryuk tho

>Light Turner

>after the capeshit age comes the age of anime adaptations

fucking hollywood man

Have to wait and see, they have their eyes on video game adaptions too but that might be dead with Warcraft flopping

>Sutton
>Turner
>black L

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I waited 8 years for this adaptation, only to get BLACKED so close to the end. I fucking despise this 'progressive' society where the dindus are inserted into everything

Shea Wigham is playing Light's Dad.

>Adam Wingard
>Dafoe as Ryuk

I'm on board until I see that the Wolf douche is in this and that it has like 7 writers, one being the half behind Fant4stic.

flop?

wingard can't handle this lol

What are you talking about?

Do your own research, cuck.

Honestly, if done right these could easily be good. But for some reason Hollywood keeps picking the dumbest fucking directors and writers in history to make these

Might be good

>muh shitty anime show

I am more interested how they will implement the Shinigami. It is too animu for the big screen.

All the actors and actresses are asian you retard. Stop making up cuck fantasies.

Shit like this is redundant when the old live action Japanese movies are already better than the source material and will most certainly be better than this. Americans are such fucking plebs.

Code Geass live adaptation when?
Emperor Black Charles when?

Atleast they have western names, sheesh it is off putting when western actors have japanese names like ghost in the shell.

live action japanese is utter shit.

I think it's just on Netflix

human form dafoe should be enough.

They should've cast pic related as Light, Smh

God yes. He's muh nigga

Ooh I could definitely see it.

i would definitively watch that