ITT: South Americans pay thanks to the US for protecting them from evil European imperialism with the Monroe Doctrine

ITT: South Americans pay thanks to the US for protecting them from evil European imperialism with the Monroe Doctrine.

thanks

thanks

Thanks

fuck you, your family and your fucking country

plan condor never forget

You're welcome :^)

Rude :^(

did usa help argnetina in both wars with uk?

Americans did more harm to South America then Europeans ever could. Europeans would probably would have done a lot of good as well.

We were actually somewhat close to intervening in the Falklands war on the side of Argentina simply to honor the Monroe Doctrine, but since Argentina was the aggressor, there was a debate of whether the Brits were really violating it prompting a slow response by the US, and ultimately Argentina got its shit kicked in so fast, it didn't matter anymore.

The US was probably just stalling to give their close ally a chance to end the war as quickly and as bloodlessly as possible, but they would have definitely stepped in if it had turned in to a messy war.

why did we sell exoset missiles to the Argentinians?

You actually tried to 'protect us' from commies this last century, but all you've caused is a post-dictatorship generation of commies. Gee thanks

Your country helped Argentina by giving the UK all the intel you had so the brits could win fast.

Money perhaps?

sometimes I should just shut myself up huh...

Well I mean let's be honest, the Falklands should rightfully belong to the British. That's what the people actually living there want. It was a really stupid fucking war by the Argies.

The US was mainly concerned with ending that dumb conflict as fast as possible.

thanks

kek

Yeah I don't judge your country on that regard, mine did the same, but for other reasons.

no.

FRANCE IS IN SOUTH AMERICA

watchu on about Mr. Burger