PHI:Embiid scores 20 as 76ers beat the Nets 105-95

PHI:Embiid scores 20 as 76ers beat the Nets 105-95
MIL:Giannis-less Bucks lose to Wizards 107-101, Parker scores 28pts 8 boards and 7 assist
LAC: CP3 gets 9,000 assist as Clippers beat the Heat 98-86
DEN;Nuggets sign Alonzo Gee to a 10 day contract
ATL: Hawks recived offers from TOR,DEN, NOP,SAC, and two other teams for Millsap

whats the point of watching the nba if you aren't a cavs/warriors fan

This is the real thread.

THANK YOU UNCLE P

As a Bulls fan we should just trade Butler and wade to cavs as well.

basketball is fun to watch even if its context is meaningless

Why Butler?

Why not. Everyone else in the east gives them there best players.

Phi out: Okafor, Covington
Phi in: Crowder

Chicago out: Butler
Chicago in: Brown, Nets pick 2017, Nets pick 2018

Boston out: Crowder, Nets pick 2017, Nets pick 2018, Brown
Boston in: Millsap, Butler

Atlanta out: Millsap
Atlanta in: Okafor, Covington

Good trade?

Why is _arry shamelessly trying to bump that other thread?

Decent proposal but I think Atlanta would say no. Okafor's stock is pretty low while Millsap's is pretty high, and Covington is decent but not really worth it. It would be better for Philly to give Atlanta a first round pick + Okafor instead of Covington + Okafor.

>Curry

>/nba/ in the name field

>being artistic

Why do we keep signing Alonzo Gee to 10 day contracts? He gets no minutes at all and is not very good... Also, why bother trading for Millsap? He's an aging power forward who blatantly isn't going to stay in Denver unless he gets a max contract. He's clearly going for the 'last big contract before I retire' move (Can you blame him?) and Denver really doesn't have the young skill yet for one aging veteran to come in and make them playoff contenders, even in a 4 year contract. Still, it has gotten people talking about Denver's current trade assets. Having Gallo, Faried and Barton up our sleeves is good, maybe Gary Harris in the medium to long term.

>you will never go to the club and bang sluts with Embiid
why live bros?

because he has no life an shitting up a small portion of a small portion of a Micronesian backgammon portal is his entire life

Reminder charlotte lost the all star game because they wouldnt obey the globalist agenda
reminder silver is a reptile

praise kek

Lakers can make the playoffs as much as i hate tot say it.

Staying healthy is their only issue

checkem

harden not even the best player on hist team...

The warriors aren't making it to the NBA finals, mark my words