So, now we know for sure that he is the most expensive third wheel in history right?

So, now we know for sure that he is the most expensive third wheel in history right?

Today's match is a perfect example of how big of a failure this monkey is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_effect
globoesporte.globo.com/platb/marvio-dos-anjos/2014/05/01/neymar-nao-se-acha-negro-canalhice-ou-desinformacao/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? He slew the ghost of 7-1, his purpose in life is complete.

and to say people were saying he was on par with messi or donaldo when he was playing in Brazil

It proves how shitty and overrated that monkey league is

How did he do this? I can't remember Brazil beating us 7-1.

Olympic Gold la, the final medal to complete Brazil's international trophy cabinet.

always thought it was extremely weird that he'd straiten his hair before every match.

it was like he was ashamed of having curly, negro hair.

He's whitened his skin as well so he obviously is.

His son is a blonde qt though

Nerman confirmed white

>olympic gold

wow it's fucking nothing

>Netherlands
Wow it's fucking nothing

>Spain
Wow it's fucking nothing

>winning an under-23 tournament that nobody but them cares about, to the extent we don't even send a team, on penalties, against a germany team that doesn't give a shit, makes up for the most humiliating (and Brazil's heaviest) world cup defeat of all time

>Spain
Wow it's health and safety is fucking nothing

Nerman confirmed KEKED

>Neymar hate

m8, why?

Literally Who?

Well, "Black genes are stronger than white" makes absolutely no sense in biological terms, whether you are talking about dominant, recessive or additive genes. But for the record, skin color seems to be determined by the additive effects of a few independent genes.

It can possibly be his son. There are tons of examples that corroborate this

i swear, this makes me wish the death of every briton on earth

Neymar has unironically only scored 4 goals this season

he has made lots of assists doe

but even that he stopped doing in the last few games

To be fair, Team GB doesn't send a football team to the Olympics because it would be awkward trying to arrange something between the English, Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish FAs. We only fielded a team in 2012 because we were the host nation.

>br players getting BTFO
Good, at least bongs, bacalhaus and moors will think twice before raiding our league by importing more overrated spics and african midfielders

>neverlands
Let me have a giggle

¡INIESTA DE MI VIDA!
>It's coming home, it's coming. Football is coming home
>It isn't
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Muchas gracias, Dr Fuentes

Never stop dreaming, m13, even after so many jokes. Life is short (about fifty years) and lacking of meaning ;^))))

Neymar thinks of himself as white, and he is classed as white in Brazil. Hues are delusional, you're only considered not white there if you're black as fuck

>fifty year life expectancy

m8 u wot?

>It can possibly be his son
4chins bullshit apart, Neymar's father would NEVER allow him/the family to raise someone's child. He's greedy af.

>a bullshagger trying to bant with Great White
Seen everything now

[citation needed]

This desu that league Is Liga MX tier with more money

The fuck happened
Did he miss a penalty or got sent off or something?

hasn't scored in 11 games or smth

this

He's a diving cunt (who isn't) but still more likable than Messi (autist) and Suarez (maniac)

it is where i'm from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_effect

>Hues are delusional, you're only considered not white there if you're black as fuck
The opposed happens too, any mulatto can just say he's nigger, ready to apply for racial quotas.

>Glasgow

not surprised tbhm8.

Sure user, whatever you say

his sons dad is also blonde

>straightens his hair
>lightens his skin
>wishes he was white

yeah neymar would never pretend a white kid is his son (like michael jackson did)

That's the girl who got Blacked™

lets hope the mother one day tells the kid who his real father is

Yeah, it's a great deal bang a blond qt since your teenager years and then raise her son as a form of gratitude

Saurez is definitely /ourguy/
>Racist
>Bites people
>That handball that saved the game

March 23rd, 2017
Uruguay 0x 2 Brazil
Neymar, 13, 27

Screencap this

He looks good there. Shaved head is great haircut. And he played better at that time too. Player'ss ability to play soccer is inversely proportionate to complexity of their hair.

He's overrated.

>we don't even send a team
You have to qualify for it you cunt. England was bottom of their group and the other nations didn't qualify to the qualifying tournament.

*Teleports behind your defense*
Nothin' personnel kid

>England was bottom of their group and the other nations didn't qualify to the qualifying tournament.
are you retarded?

I agree that Brazil is a monkey league but you can't deny that sometimes they produce some talented monkeys

>The City of (You)

You do realize that the IOC sees England as Great Britain right? In order to field a team The FA, the Welsh FA, the Scottish FA and the Northern Irish FA would all have to come together right?

The team that was fielded in London 2012 was mostly, if not all, English

I think we had at least one from the other countries but literally nobody wanted to play in it.

I think we had Taylor Caulker Richards and Bertrand in a back 4 and Rose in midfield (not even joking) it was literally anyone who wanted some extra practice with Giggs as captain.

>touch him
>pretends he got hit by lightning

And he didn't play that match either

Is this a JoJo reference?

He need to leave Barça, that's all. He's not a player who live in the shadow of others. He learned european football in the shadow now it's time for him to carry a team.

globoesporte.globo.com/platb/marvio-dos-anjos/2014/05/01/neymar-nao-se-acha-negro-canalhice-ou-desinformacao/

Is the loud mouth due to your country producing a good player after at least 60 years or so?

I knew he would start to suck as soon as I saw him hanging with Justin Bieber.

Considering Huezil is currently the only decent South American team, this isn't too far-off.

last night villareal literally stopped marking him after a while. they knew he is worthless

>implying you'll even need nerman there

Oh my...

At this rate he is going to give up on football and just sit around playing cs:go for the rest of his life

This La Liga is soooo good delusion needs to end.

Neymar would not start for any top 10 premier league team. In fact, even Benteke is better and he plays for Palace

If Barcelona have a management rework he may become world class again. Otherwise I can see them achieving a world record fee for him and in his current state, they'll be laughing.

Last game he was shocking.