If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/945485/65e81bea45/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have to allow any boy (no matter your relationship status) to feel you up for 10 seconds or else you have to walk around naked the rest of the day

what is he allowed to feel?

anything they want, but with clothes on

so they could do things like prod her asshole through her clothes?

Have some fucking imagination

"Thou shalt not be small thots, or else thou shalt have sexual intercourse with thous father"

all girls are available at any time to be used as cumdumps, they aren't allowed to turn anyone down and are essentially public property.

Bitter disappointment.

how would most girls react to this?

pretty ironic how the girl would be naked if she refused a guy who wanted to feel her up, but once shes naked she would probably get feeled up even more often

All girls have to take and share a photo every time they pee. If they don't, next time they have to wet themselves in front of the class.

I assume most would be slightly surprised at suddenly becoming the town cockhole, but that's just me.

all girls must wear leashes. any guy can chose to walk a girl but for only 10 minutes at a time. if caught hiding a leash under clothing she must take off the clothing item(s) she is wearing the whole day to reveal her leash. within this 10 minute span the man is allowed to do whatever he pleases with the lady. if she refuses she must be smacked and where a mini cone of shame .

Already posted thos but fuck it
All girls bust wear tanktops and hold arns above head in hallway to show armpits
Shaving/deoderant is optional
>1st offense you must wear a yellow sign along your neck that says "sniff me" all day. If you're wearing this sign guys can come up to you and smell your armpits for the rest of the day.
second offense includes the first day penalty and also includes that you come into my office and i jack off and cum into your armpit. You then are put in handcuffs above yourhead and are forced to walk around with the cum on your armpits for the rest of the day.
>third offense includes first day offense and also you take your top and bra off. I fuck and cum into both your armpits then tie handcuffs above your head and you are forced to walk around top off and armpits (filled with cum.) up. The yellow sign is gone but people will know its your third offense because your top is off.

what happens if they refuse to be used as a cumdump, and they want to return to their old life?

Yearly fundraiser, adults get to fuck the female students everyone must participate, any absents will be gangbanged by the male students in their first period class

One girl is picked per month by lottery to become a public cumdump. People can abuse, grope, and dress her as they please. She has to buy one sex toy of a randomly picked minimum price to add to her "accessories". Her clothes are picked by public vote, and can be taken from her at any time. She must earn the clothes back with favors, sexual and/or humiliating.

I dropped out of school so I'd want her to do meth until she became a hooker

Girls who are deemed hot enough by popular vote are not allowed to wear pants, underwear, or anything down there. Shirts may not extend below the butt and are optional. Sex is encouraged between anyone, especially in public.

Also smoking is highly encouraged/required among girls.

well they get the rest of their rights removed and become a public cum toilet for repeated use

Firstly, we would need to be provide a definition for "cute" (let's say it's defined as girls who score >7 in my personal rating scale out of 10)

Then, the rule is: they are to be fucked by me and only me in whatever apparel I order them to.

If they fail to comply, they have to roam around naked for the rest of the week.

what kind of clothes would chosen girls commonly be made to wear?

so they would be restrained?

absolutely

can this apply to feet too?

Yes. Girls can walk around barefoot

when thinking of these rules, does anyone else imagine them happening to girls they know?

i like sneakers without socks too
or really stuffy socks

what about girls with boyfriends?

which adults are allowed to join in?

Parents of students, mainly because thats where the advertisment is going

what about random horny men or homeless people?

Who's going to tell them?

the school would do advertising in the area

isn't that the entire point?

it's so hot imagining how they would react

Girls can chose 3 options when getting ready to take a test.

The first is they can legitimately take the test. Of they pass the test they can get a grade anywhere from f to a+

The second is if they decide they dont wanna risk failing a test. They can choose to do a p.e class (run the track lift weights etc. Etc.) Completely naked. They will get a guaranteed c from doing this. (They must be approved by me first.) If they all agree to let me masturbate to them doing p.e they get a guaranteed C+. If one of the girls lets me cum in there mouth after they get nice and sweaty (i ask the girl and if she declines i dont cum in her mouth.) Then they all get B's

The third option is a bit more extreme. If girls want a guaranteed B+ then I switch their last class of the day to p.e and give everyone else the last period off. I then make all of the girls run a mile on the track. The whole school will sit in the bleachers and watch them run. Boys and girls in the bleachers are encouraged to masturbate. (Seating will be 1 girl 1 boy repeat. Couples sit together. Just to make things less weird.) If anyone in the audience is going to cum theu are encouraged to call one of the running girls to the side and cum/squirt in there mouth. They must not swallow then and keep running. If a girl has cum in her mouth and someone stops her again. She must let him/her cum in her mouth to and keep running. They must always stop if they are asked to. Once the mile is over everyone that completed it gets an automatic b. All girls who swallowed a load of cum get a A. The next phase is all the girls go to the shower room and have a massive orgy with eachother. Me and all the other boys who got an A+ on their tests will then hop in and fuck the girls. We can cum wherever we want and afterwards they must thank us.

This will help give boys an incentive to pass and women an incentive to try and pass their tests.

Also girls who get an f get fucked by me. I know this is out there but you asked.

Bump to keep thread alive

If for any reason a girl has to leave the classroom she must first bare her anus for the whole class to see.

If she refuses a student chosen at random may finger her ass for 30 seconds.

Whos gonna count the thirty seconds? If someone goes for more then that does the principal suspend them? Im curious damnit!

what if she refuses the ass fingering too?

imagine if all the guys decide to cum in the same girl's mouth

Summerfags are weird

>senior prank

So show her bare anus? What if shes gotta shit? Does the whole class then gotta look at her asshole with shit poking out?

Rape.

And, y'know. Rape.

What classroom doesn't have a clock? jeez!

But what if they go over? Answer me op!

Well... she'd better ask to get up before she's prairie dogging to avoid embarrassment.

I'm not OP. OK if the boy goes over he's got to lick his finger clean. So, I guess some of the weirder ones would go over on purpose.

Girls in their last year are taken out of class and placed in the room. Lessons in the class are taught by a videos. The main purpose of them is to be fucked. Boys (and girls) can come in and use them anyway they want. They are not allowed to leave until impregnated. Boys have formed a system where they only do anal with them, to keep them there forever. The school is however required to produce a number of pregnancies each month or the program be shut down. To deal with this, boys vote on a the girls to let go. Those girls are ejaculated inside constantly for the month.

All girls must get really fat and walk around in bikinis to sma for them. Once a day they come into my office and sit on my face. Of they dont i fuck them

>big brother school edition

Rule: you must be and stay skinny. Full body inspection every second day, done by me. No limits to what I inspect or how I inspect you.

Punishment:
1st offense: must suck off all male teachers and swallow.
2nd offense: must suck off every male in the school and swallow.
3rd offense: whipped with a belt across the bare ass, legs, and back, and soles
4th offense: intense bondage session where we go from fingering her asshole to fucking her asshole to full on fisting. Fisting is done until the girl either vomits or goes unconscious.

did you get this idea from a doujin?

If she refuses and is prarie dogging does the boy have to stick his finger thru the shot into her ass?

only uglier girls would be voted to be let go right?

exhentai.org/g/945485/65e81bea45/
shit you got me

or ones that have been around so long their anus is unusable

>tfw scat fetish.
>girls must ask for help when whiping their ass. They also must shit in glass bathrooms where everyone can see them.
I will also leave toilet paper in there so it fucks with them. If they whipe there own ass then they have to shit on my desk and let me fuck their shitty asshole... fuck thats hot.

No texting during class, after two warnings 3d strike is a forced orgasm in front of the class with a hitachi magic wand.

In this special case he can opt to stick his finger in her pussy instead. In this case punishment for overtime is still finger in ass + lick clean.

i was thinking of another one
here's the specific page

for 5th offense, guys should be able to finger the girls asshole anytime they want for the rest of her years at the school

All female students must weak skirts. The only form of panties permitted are crotchless, otherwise none. All chairs provided for female students have an attached penetration device. It is up to the student which hole she wishes to have penetrated, but at the start of every class each female must take her seat and be penetrated. At the end of each class the female students are directed to clean their penetration device for the next student. Penetration devices start at 4 inches in length and three quarters of an inch. These are provided to freshmen. Each year the penetration device grows by an inch in length and a quarter inch in diameter.

If any student is noticed to be not penetrated while seated the alerting student may do as he pleases to either that student's anus or vagina, at her discretion (up to, but not including penetrative sex). Third and subsequent offenses allow the act of penetrative sex as well.

Id be on the lookout 24/7.
>fuck so many chicks
>good looks bro

for punished girls, shouldnt it be the guy's discretion which one to use

if you had a crush on a girl, would you frame her?

Name of said thing? I get sad oanda on that site.

I'm a fan of that one too.

Probably. Id do it a ton of times so theyd maybe get the idea i liked them

how would girls who get kept there forever react?

Nah. we're giving them one little privelige. They get to choose which hole to take the penetration device, they can choose which hole gets fingered.

what would you do to her pussy/asshole? for non-penetrative

All female students must come to school in nothing but a pair of panties and a bra. If they catch a boy looking at them, they must knee them in the crotch. Every time they see a boy repeatedly doing this, they must dish out punishment wish increasing harshness, leading up to full castration of the boy on their tenth look at the girl. If a girl fails to give punishment to a boy she must
1st offense- take her bra off and allow any boy to feel her up
2nd offense- be free to fuck by any boy in the school for the rest of the day
3rd offense- she will be bound on an x shaped cross for the rest of the week and blindfolded, allowing any boy to have sex with her

Finger her asshole lick her pussy vice versa. Id finger her pussy till orgasm so shed want to be with me

what if she hates you and screams for you to stop framing her?

Guess id stop

New one:

At the end of every period, if there are two or more girls in the class of the same size they must all swap panties in such a way that none of them are in their own panties. This is the only rule.

still here?

Every classroom has one penetration chair. Every girl in each class has the opportunity to sit in the chair. The girl who sits in the chair is rewarded with a 100% grade for that day. The chair is different for each grade. 9th graders have a single slightly below average penis size penetration device in it. 10th graders have a slightly above average penis size penetration device. 11th grade is the same as 10th plus a slim anal device. Seniors get a significantly above average penis size penetration device for the vagina and a normal penis size device for the anus. 9th and 10th graders can choose into which hole to take the device. 11th and 12th is decided obviously. As a bonus, each penetration device is fitted with a series of cameras. There are screens on the wall behind the teacher's desk onto which the camera feeds are displayed. This obviously leaves the girl of the day quite exposed. To promote fairness, a girl cannot take the seat two days in a row. If no girl wants to take the chair that day every girl is given a vote and the girl who receives the most votes is that day's chair girl unless she was the girl the day before, in which case the runner up is the chair girl.

They have to wear only garter belts and lingerie at all times.

First offense, I fuck them every day for a month

Second, I fuck their asshole every day for two weeks

Third offense, I get them pregnant

tiddy bress

What are garter belts

Really?

What is google

Agreed.
6th offense is gang raped by entire school and faculty

Slap a male at least once a day.
The penalty is five usd.

They'd have to wear flip flops to satisfy my hungery foot fetish.
First Offense: They would be forced to walk barefoot for the rest of the day.
Second Offense: Forced to give every male student a footjob.
Third Offense: Subject to 6 hours of public feet tickling.

Fourth offense: having her soles caned?

is sweaty feet or clean feet better?

Define caned. Never heard that term before
Clean is preferred, but I'm not picky

thinking of any specific girls that you want this to happen to?

Yes

who?

Chicks at my school.

obvi lol

any pics?

My bad im high as shit