I'm a sociopath

I'm a sociopath
Ask me anyrhing

Will the Patriots repeat as Super Bowl champions?

Clearly not

go outside you edgy faggot make a friend

Why are yoy a child? Are you old enough to be here?

>i cant feel empathy xDD
>i hate everybody XDDD
What a faggot.

I have some
I just don't care about them

>i dont care for my friends
honestly slit down your wrists and livestream it we dont want people like you here

Do us all a favor, make yourself a smoke grenade and gas yourself.

same here but i prefer to call it what it truly is. evolved. im intelligent enough to understand moral codes and emotional conditions without having to be internally governed by them.

Kill yourselves.

>knows nothing about psychology
>thinks he's a sociopath
>doesn't go see a professional to confirm
>actually just proves he's most likely unintelligent and edgy

Exactly how i am

thank you

actually i see a psy

i smell b8

the only reason i would ever do that is if i somehow got caught and faced a life prion sentence. i honestly enjoy being alive, achieving goals, and being fee to operate in ways most other people can't bring themselves to.

You wish.

I'll bite. Define sociopath

the funniest thing about it is that even if you make a mistake and get caught in a lie, everybody loves a great redemption story. all you have to do is go quiet for about 6 months, get a haircut, come back to them with some fake tears and tell them how sorry you are for everything you ever put them through. tell them youre getting help. tell them you understand you don't deserve another chance and accept that. then do little selfless-looking favors to help them out here and there. dont ask for a thank you or anything. keep that humble-look up. before you know it they'll be right back beside you and you can do whatever you want/need with them again.

only works 3 times though, so make an effort not to be stupid, or at least know when to move to somewhere new.

A real sociopath would never call themselves a sociopath, much less post the fact that they are a sociopath for attention on the internet.

>this better be bait

What makes you think that?

no need to be guilted by the prevailing societal norms. freedom to accomplish goals in effective ways which other people would be too uncomfortable to pursue. no fear of being shamed by others because they don't actually matter. no need to worry about the consensus is about you to any community because you can easily find another community that hates the one that's cast you out. Power and satisfaction are really the only things that are important. Everything else is window-dressing from tens of thousands of years of evolutionary baggage.

Soooo an mature, well adjusted adult human being?

not nessicarily. i'd never admit it to anyone face to face. but i'm aware of my behaviors and what that's categorized as. If the people who like me know this about me then I lose their trust. I have nothing to lose here.

Because sociopaths don't care what others think.
I have a lot of sociopathic behaviors, and have been called one by a few ex girlfriends, but I'm not one. I'm just an asshole.

Did your uncle touch your secret place?

basically, yeah. It's refreshing to see more and more people beginning to understand the pointlessness of these fake moral codes we've been laboring under for so long. Men, especially. The only thing that really concerns me is getting caught up in the workings of another sociopath. The more that trusting people catch onto us, the more genuine and selfless we need to appear. There's been a few times I thought I had a mark only to find out I was the mark. Unfortunate, but that's just part of the game

how many times have you been raped in the ass?

which was the best ass fucking you ever received?
>green text story?

> how was your last week in middle school? No more teachers, no more school books, No more teachers dirty looks

ive never been raped and had an ordinary childhood. wasn't even spanked. my family are the only people i would never game.

Eh not really. You're thinking of the term psychopath. Sociopath isn't really a well defined diagnosis. Some people use sociopath and psychopath interchangeably. If I recall correctly, the DSM-V labels sociopathy under a general antisocial disorder which is much more characterized by a "misalignment" of a moral code more than the absence of one.

Even so, leads me to question whether or not they mean sociopath or even if what they're describing is even outside of what is characterized as neurotypical.

You only want attention, i bet your iq is shit and you piss your bed

and I as well
where do you live so I can hunt you down and kill you?
please?

No, your just an edgy neckbeard. Also, psychologist don't really use that termakes now. We are all still super impressed and scared of you though.

well, i have no problem doing complex emotional manipulation of people for my own gain. since i don't consider anybody to be my equal i'm very comfortable throwing anyone under the bus for anything i need to, convincing people that events panned out differently than they did, telling people what they want to hear when they need it while undermining them in order to get whatever advantage i want.

youre supposed to think you can identify us. but you can only identify us after we're done getting what we need from you.

will nashville win the cup?

how do you know for sure?

what does it feel like to not have basic human compassion? nevermind I don't give a fuck either I'm a sociopath too.

no you're not. I am.

What's the most abnormal social thing you've done?

That is much more characteristic of the traditional psychopath. Manipulation, unfeeling in the face of the familiar, single mindedness, delusions of grandeur, an almost compulsive reliance on whatever bleak picture of the world one has concocted to help haphazardly grope their way through a world with which they cannot communicate.

So how did it take you to webmd that shit, faggot?

got my boss arrested for possession and distribution of controlled substances. took over his job while he was in jail. fucked his wife. got bored, moved to a new city and let the company sink like a stone.

basically framed him. not sure if he actually did drugs, but what he got busted for was my work. nobody ever suspected it.

Sure buddy

psychopath? guess im a psychopath then.

you asked. i told you. not my problem that you doubt it. if anything its the opposite.

See

Give us some tips on getting revenge on those who have wronged us.

If you dont game with your family you are not a true ninja sociopath.

How's that Law degree coming?

This is obviously made up, lol.

I feel like everyone wants to use the term "psychopath" instead because it's loaded with negative connotations that they wish to hurl at the person they're feeling negatively towards

painfully obvious. The fucked his wife part is what did it for me

become friends with someone that they like. the closer that person is to the subject the better. if the topic comes up about them wronging you, just act like you've made peace about it. nobody's perfect and sometimes people just hurt each other. real philosophical and warm. never let them see your temper about anything ever. really win that person over. get them to vouch on your behalf to the person who fucked you over. really go out of your way to be cool. like all 3 of you are awesome. start hanging out 1-on-1 with the mark. go back to his friend, tell him you're deeply concerned about some stuff he's been doing/saying to you in private. keep building it. make him out to be a monster. someone to be afraid of. wait for the mark to have a bad moment. use it as evidence. just keep nibbling away until you can get their best friend/spouse/son/daughter to leave them.

its a long game, but next time you're out with the person you took from them, and you see your target, suffering. just give him a soft, pitying smile. he'll know what you did without being able to do anything back.

This and they want to be a special little snowflake. For some reason psychopathy is the cool thing to have if you're an angsty teen. Can combo that absolute inability to tolerate any delusion violating reality with an easy get out of jail free card(in their minds) when they say they have a "mental disease."

If any of these prissy little faggots actually met a Charles Manson or a Jeffrey Dahmer I'm pretty sure they'd shit themselves in unadulterated fear.

not that it matters but his wife was a whore who fucked everybody. that part really wasnt a challenge.

>leaving someone you love because of what a third party says about them

Okay, now tell us something that'll actually work.

So why mention it? Furthermore why feel the need to qualify it? I thought Mr. Psychopath didn't care what other people thought?

Fucking child.

it actually does. people are easy. even easier than movies make it out to be.

nice dubs. I thought you'd be satisfied with clarification. its not my point to impress, just be accurate.

I just can't buy it. If it gets broke up over something like that, it wasn't love.
Come on, man, tell us how to give somebody ebola, or get away with burning their house down. Social stuff is bullshit.

>idiots are easy
Fixed

Challenge yourself fagtard

me too faggot u want a cookie?

i dont know what to tell you. the way i work is by getting people to do the things i want them to do. not actually doing things on my own, especially high profile stuff like that.

why? idiots are dime a dozen. why take the path of most resistance to get what i want? impressionable and vulnerable people are everywhere.

High risk, high reward. Have fun with the low hanging fruit.

i will, thank you :)

Your not a sociopath your just posessed by demons and need several treatments of snake bites and cigarette burns lel?

Why do the Nashville Preds suck donkey dick?