What's her name? And what would you tell her if you could?

What's her name? And what would you tell her if you could?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Otv5ywOa-8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off

/thread

Kelli.
I miss the fuck out of you. And I'm secretly hoping you are reading this. You meant more to me than you ever knew, because I didn't know it either until you were gone. But I'm either too proud or too fucked up to tell you in person, so I guess doing it here will have to do. I hope you find everything you're looking for, and figure out everything you need to.

"Get off it get off it get off it!"

Ghufran
I love you...you were my first love...If you want us to try again you need to give me time before I talk to your Dad. I know you just had surgery and you need someone there for you....Its just hard when you let your Dad/family control you. Also you trying to force islam down my throat when I and my entire family is lutheran is difficult. Its a hard relationship but I do love you.

So my revenge fantasy is as follows.
I, being a billionaire, contract with SpaceX to have a rocket launched in a flat trajectory out of the solar system. She is snuck onboard, given provisions and water to last for months, and the rocket is wired such that it never comes back. Via a pamphlet left to her, she comes to understand that her sentence is: 1) panic; 2) despair; 3) madness; and 4) ultimately starvation. But the finer details are these: I will lie to her and tell her that I have the ability to turn the thing around, if she manages to convince me that she’s truly contrite. In actuality there will be several hidden cameras from varying angles sending me live video feed, as well as microphones recording her delicious whimpers of despair and futile prayers.

At first she will merely affect contrition, in the effort to deceive me; but with the onset of despair and madness, she will delude herself into thinking she truly is guilty, and will give me heartfelt beggings for forgiveness. At this point, crazed, and for the first time, she will hear my voice, which, initially, will just be sporadic whisperings of her name—Kristin—given at such lengthy intervals as for her to question their veracity. When, half mad, but still lucid enough to follow directions, I will give her to understand that her final act of contrition is to renounce the Lord Jesus Christ and declare me her God and Savior.

When she does this, nothing will happen—not for some days, or, at least, a matter of hours, pending the speed of her fraying sanity—when of a sudden she will hear the recording of her own betrayal of her inmost ideal, repeated on loop, forever and ever, as she recedes farther and farther away from the Earth, into the void, into oblivion.
At least this is the rough outline, the preliminary plan; I’ve yet to sketch out some of the details.

V
youtube.com/watch?v=Otv5ywOa-8U
>I'm sorry, and hopeful, and wish you the best, no matter what. I'll never give up my faith, no matter what. I no longer have any regrets: only hope for the future.

Courtney
I don't even know what to say..

So I know you fucked over most of our friends, and you were always kind of a cock-tease with me. I haven't even seen you in years. But even with all that shit that happened, I still think about you a lot. I still hope you're doing well, I still want to see you and I still love you. So yeah I'm pretty much a pussy. You're the only person I want to be around, I'm depressed about other shit and I've been pushing friends and family away, but if I could see you I think I'd actually be excited about it.

I'd tell her to put my cock in her mouth again, like it was last night

Diana
I know you just married. I'll try my best to contact you once you move to my country, and I'll impregnate you. Then dump you. I own your holes.
Bitch

Kek'd

Furthermore, if we ever meet again, I promise you everything I am capable of. No matter what, I will always try improve myself.

I am sorry.

there is no her to think about

Kit Kat

Being without you is a living hell I've said that many times before but each day it feels worse despite a few "good" days inbetween... I appreciate you coming here and listening to me but I really wish you would help me out a bit, like email me or something... Until then I will continue to work on myself and remind you how much I love you... I try to find the right words everyday... I need you... I'm sorry for everything... Just know that I love you more than anything and crave dreams of you and so much more than that as well

mari
i wish you didn't leave me so abruptly, we could have ended things so much cleaner instead of you breaking up over a text, i know we talked it out later but i still have regrets and always reflect on our relationship, i wonder everyday what i did wrong and hope that someday i meet someone who cares for me as much i felt you cared for me

Nicole

I'm sorry for how things ended, I know because of the way we still treat each other that there is still a spark there. I known that you have that boyfriend because you simply didn't want so suffer again. Baby I am sorry for drinking too much. I've changed a lot since then. Right now we are "friends" but friends don't tell each otrer to fuck off, friends don't insult each other. Kid I miss you, you make me crazy honey. Hope that someday we could try things again. When we are older

Elvira

I fucking think about you every damn night and always regret all the stupid shit i did. i wish life someday goes easy on me and gives me another chance, cause otherwise i would kill myself knowing that you are with another man

"Why?"

Maeghan.
I know you don't feel the same but, I love you so fucking much and I would so literally anything to be able to be with you. Even though im only 17 I know i want to spend the rest of my god damn life with you.

Janae

Im sorry I fucked your sister on our bed

Emily
I know the long distance was tough but i was there for you every step of the way. Those 2 years saved me and i find myself comparing girls to you even though its been 8 months. I dont miss you but i miss being loved and having a connection with someone. The hardest part now is knowing youve moved on and are now casualy sleeping around for fun. I wanted you to share my values and i wanted to protect you but i have failed.

Now im over weight, masturbate 5 times a day, cant get past the first date, a stoner, and my life has gone to shit. Only connection i have is with the poor bastards on here

oh shit

Reported for underage

Laura, Victoria

shit.

Bex. Miss her more than I can tell her and it seems with every passing day we're talking less and less. It's not her fault but it's still hard as fuck.

I forgive you.

Sierra
I've dreamt so much about you and I being happy together. If I could go back in time and change one thing I would have gotten with you when I had the chance. I beat myself up every day over it. Now I'm just a Sup Forumstard with nothing but remorse in my soul. No one has ever made me happier. I'd gladly lay my life for you. I hope in another life we find our way together. I love you

Did she explain why she left you?

This. My gf ended it the same way. No closure. Just pure cowardess. "Hey user ive been thinking about this a lot recently but i think we should break up." i didnt get a full explanation until a month later but by then the damage was done

You done goofed kiddo. Welcome to the interwebs

Hillary

I can't believe you're not in jail yet...

leave your boyfriend for me

Erin
I honestly don't know how to feel about you but I miss having those absurd, useless, greatest, most uplifting conversations with you.

The cuckery is outstanding

Lindsey

Vikngs is pretty good

I've lost many of my memories, and I've remember that I've lost other memories before. This has happened three times, as far as I know. I don't know why, or if I'll ever find out.

>Now thinking about her
>When do I not?
Her name is Catrina, and she already knows everything I want to tell her.

Melissa...

You keep saying things to clarify that you're not into me but you brag to me about your boyfriend anyway. I can't offer you the things he gives you but, I would love you all the same. I'd keep you in the states, even if it proves to be an arduous task. Just stop being an idiot and either tell me how you really feel or risk losing me as your friend.

Amber, My first love.
Sadly you believed in feminism and tried to push that shit on me. You lied multiple times about where you stayed that night. You tried to turn me into a cuck. In the middle of sex where you started bitching at me about how I was hurting you while fingering you, I snapped back your head with a handful of your hair and smacked you hard with passion behind it. I liked it so much, I would do it again. It's good for you that we split. Never love hated someone so much.

Sarah

Love you babe. You are beautiful and a great lover. I love our time together and can't wait to see what else the future holds.

Who am I thinking about rn? I'm a mega edgelord so it's not a girl I like, it's a guy I hate.
Gary Roberts, former teacher. I'm losing sleep and I can't fap because I just want to kill him.

kashi
where the fuck are you asshole. stop cutting peoples heads off and message me on irc fucker

do you want to take this outside you pompous little faggot? talk shit get hit, bitch

Courtney

Sometimes I think that if we never hooked up, you wouldn't've ended up shitting on my floor in the middle of the night, and you wouldn't have just quit our job when I took you to work the next morning, and maybe you could've stayed off heroin because you'd've been around your garbage ass boyfriend less, and then you still be alive. I always tell people how when everyone got fucked up it was cheeky and fun, but when you did it, it was to feel normal. The look on your face when you said "it's weird, I actually feel really happy right now" while we played X-Men at the barcade completely baffled me, but I knew I was gunna smash, so I just laughed it off. It was so much fun. Then you shit in my hallway and everything got weird and that morning was the last time I saw you.

I still miss her...

I guess there's also that lying whore, Nina. But I'm pretty sure that ain't her real name as she described herself identical to a character in a game I said I'd never really wanna play or had any interest in.

Molly,
Go fuck yourself. If we see each other in public, you'd better walk the fuck away before I break your goddamn jaw.

> (OP)
>V
>youtube.com/watch?v=Otv5ywOa-8U
>>I'm sorry, and hopeful, and wish you the best, no matter what. I'll never give up my faith, no matter what. I no longer have any regrets: only hope for the future.
What happened with you? Why quote choose V for Vendetta in particular?

Cynthea
You crushed my heart but I still feel for you and only you.

Jonni: Stop working and let me take you out.

That was the first movie I've always liked.

you can let your guard down user. we're all family here

kirsten

i remember our nicknames, i called you kiwi and you called me fish, id known you since middleschool, you where the first person i saw when i opened my eyes, you where crying and hugging me, up until then we where only friends, something i told myself i was ok but i knew was bullshit, id loved you since freshman year, you dwelled in the back of my mind forever, funny how it too my suicide attempt to get me to truly realize my love for you, the way the hospital lights gleamed through your hair, the perfect outline of your face, the way your hazel eyes made blue eyes blonde hair seem over rated. i remember lying in the hospital cot, crying as you looked over me, my stomach freshly pumped, the pills removed.

i kissed you two weeks after that
i married you three years after that
we had our son two years after that

its been four years since you passed
Koden misses you

Sammi,
My cumslut wifey. I will always fill your hole with my glorious sperm. I need to get a vasectomy though... I'm tired of making babies. Also I can go bareback when we do a couples swap again. Ill be downstairs soon to cum on your face while you sleep.

Tea..

It's been nearly 2 years, yet you're still in my mind. I'm really sorry, I wish I could go back in time and do things right. Just because I was stupid and unaware of what was going on doesn't mean I didn't love you.
I still do, with all my heart and the thought of you moving on without me after all we went through and promises tears me apart. You were the best I ever had and I regret not being enough for you.

aw fuck dude

No one comes to mind, anymore.
>feelsgood/b/ros

Agreed. It is a good movie

Rachelle,
Why did you have to get all head over heals with me? You knew I was married! It should have been obvious if my wife sensed that you were a threat you had to go. It's too bad we only got to bang once. Oh well, your husbands a dick btw!

Palmala Handerson

Lucky bastard

her name is Mindi
>not to short
>not a fucking giant either
>not chubby
>not anorexic

fuck man i wish i hadn't fucked things up with her still kicking myself about it

'Livia.

Amanda. and sorry I left the party before you O.D'd

Angy

Just fucking tell the truth. Do you actually like me or are you just saying "I need time" because you dont want to hurt my feelings. I dont care anyway at this point, and if you did like me well I think you're loosing me. I don't think its worth going mad waiting for you to finally decide to be done going solo after picking another guy when I liked you and you "supposedly" liked me. You say you like me a lot, and if im honest I used to love you. I would think about you every second of the day, when im at work doing the same thing over and over again I would think about all the good times we could have. But then get brought to reality again when you say you
're still just doing you. I think I would have been fine with it if you didn't admit to liking me then dating another guy after you found out I liked you too and then after you dumped him you decided you were done. You know what, Im over it. I thought all it was was time, but I guess it was never going to be a thing anyway.

Its been fun thinking that maybe one day I'd be with the girl of my dreams, so thanks for making me think at least one thing was good in my life. But like everything else, thats gone sour as well.

Goodbye.

Maria:
I'm sorry for how I acted when you broke my heart. It wasn't what a mature man does, I wasn't, perhaps i'm still not, but i'd like to believe that I am a little wiser than I was.

I hope you're happy with your new man. I stand by what I said when I said you deserve to be happy and can do whatever you want, because you have that spark that ignites a fire. I'm not happy with my new girlfriend. I'm going to have to break her heart like you broke mine. I just hope she can forgive me.

But I also want you to know that I am taking this pain, the memory of the love I had for you, and the heart break that you caused me and i'm writing short stories about this kind of pain. Hopefully someone will read these and be comforted because of my words. If we were meet again, I promise you a copy of my book, signed of course, just for you to keep. Or burn. Whichever you prefer.

I hate you so much Amanda h. I hate that I can never stop thinking of you, I hate that you moved away, and I hate we gave up.

I love u

Fuck

Sophia Tchertkva
i wana fuck u

If only your personality was as nice as your ass

Unique

Lmao who the fuck names their kid unique,also you wants sum dicky

Lookin for advice.

Her name is Sophie. Just started working this place and she's been working there a little while. I wanna talk to her but our shifts are always ending / beginning at the same time. She's coming in right as I'm leaving or vice versa. We exchange hellos most of the time but there's never enough time to hold a convo or anything like that. Advice?

Maite

I met her when i was a teenager, i haven't been able to forget her... 7 years since we splitted up, she stills there, i have been looking for her, trying to contact her and nothing... it feels like life has made a joke on me and just maybe the best 2 years of my life came out of my imagination... i can't complain to have been loved, i have been through some relationships since then (even a poly one), but i still miss her... it's almost impossible for me to get rid of her memories... her hair, her smile, her voice... now i have to deal with last year of a career drowning in depression and some alcohol, trying to not get my family nor my gf worried about my mental state, i have been litterally living with a broken heart since she's gone...

diana,

miss you day and night, wish that day could've gone differently, but i was too much of a pushover to speak my mind, and you were too blind to see what was wrong. i still wish we could've done so much, you're my one and only true love, we did everything together but could've done so much more.

Alyssa

Fuck you

of course i am she's lying right beside me.

Scratch that wait

Alyssa

I hope you fail at life. Go fuck yoursel

Jess :( OP making me feel

What I would do is try to figure out a time when she's free and ask her to coffee.
if things have been cordial then there isn't really a reason that this could be a bad idea

I - you're so easy to see through its funny, but I still like you despite our problems

S - you're a slut I wish we fucked more before you left

K - you were my first love, I'll always remember you even though we'll probably never be together again. those were the good days, but we'll move onto better things and let go of the past soon

M - sorry I've been putting off our date for so long, I don't want to use you as a rebound gf but I like you and I'm looking forward to seeing that movie

Kachina
You are the most beautiful and unforgettable person ve ever met and I've loved you since the 6th grade and I'm to scared to say anything to you cause I don't want to say anything dumb and I'm extremely scared to loose you, alI want from you is to be in my life forever and love me as much as I love you and wish she would read this and just know that someone out there loves her and wants to be with her for the rest of their life

Kalyssa,
Thank you for the hardship you've made me go through. Without that push I wouldn't have been striving for the success, happiness, and appreciation of life. Without the pain you've given me, I may not be be where am now. "It's only after we've lost everything that we're to do anything."

lmao check out this cuck

Casey

I don't know what I did to cause you to leave, everything was perfect until we woke up that morning and you sent me on my way. I remember saying that we could still be friends but that was the hardest part about losing you - the fact that we both knew that was a lie. You were one of my best friends and someone who made me the best version of me and now I feel so lost without you behind me.

Coffee feels so cliche and formal to me. We're both young (20) and coffee feels like a weird date. Also I went to HS with this girl many years back and had a class with her sat right next to her but not sure how to bring it up or if that's weird or if she, doubtedly, recognizes me.

Sad face

I just want to be with you.

annie. she's my beagle. sleeping at my feet and she has gas right now.

Nice trips

Coffee is neither formal and it's cliché because it works. make it something just for two people to reconnect or hang out. Honestly everything else that comes to mind Is going to sound actually like a date. the Coffee date is the way to test the waters. See where things are going to go

Pics? I love beagles :)

Thanks bro