What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

he just wanted breakfast

i used to work at mcdicks and I took great joy in denying ppl breakfast, enjoy your double cheeseburger even though it's 10:29

breakfast is all day now gg

I know, the kids working there now won't get the pleasure of saying no to someone that had rushed there to eat breakfast

he was just Red Pilled

the whole point of the movie is that you sympathize a lot with the character and his struggles, until the ending where the home movie plays and you realize he's a HOTHEAD deranged lunatic and you should feel bad for believing that going totally on an apeshit postal rampage is anything approximating a good idea

bumper to bumper traffic

It might be a testosterone thing. See, too much testosterone makes people angry.

wtf i just found out he was the bad guy

Chinks and niggers.

he's white he has no problems

>These burgers better look as good as the menu, or I'll light up the place and have every standing man Falling Down.

Really though?

Best part is he realizes it himself along with you.

Are there any other movies that convey summer heat as well as Falling Down? It's really the most underrated aspect of the film.

lol are you serious? I just watched the scene over twice and he never says that

its a meme you dip

>red pilled
>goes against the skinhead sympathiser trying to help him

>mfw baby

he was not economically viable

He's not "redpilled", that's the whole point, he did everything by the book but still gets fucked over by society and he doesn't understand why.

he wanted his womelette

did you also enjoy watching mom freak?

>only person who is killed is le homophobic racist skinhead neo Nazi gun store owner

I didn't even finish it after that shit

Hilarious.

Bingo. He was not some angsty teen, just a man left behind and out of his timeframe with a personality disorder that manifested itself at every confrontation with living in the present. He was raised on cowboys and indians, and when he realized that he was the black hat at the end... well,

Do The Right Thing. Really, it conveys it perfectly

?

i think we have a critic rick

Definitely agree with this. And it sucks that a lot of its themes are still relevant 30 years later.

The tape parts were added later to make him less sympathetic

He got throat cancer from eating too much puss

> 10am
> walk in wanting a cheese burger
> sorry we serve only breakfast
> wtf is that ?
> its cooked eggs on a bun roll

4/10 Needs improvement

he did literally nothing wrong

Shit, meant for

>and when he realized that he was the black hat at the end... well

they made him more sympathetic desu, really deepened his character