Sarah Lynn?

Sarah Lynn?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifenews.com/2016/07/25/netflix-cartoon-mocks-pro-life-people-with-song-get-dat-fetus-kill-dat-fetus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the point of this show if it just makes you feel like shit?

Why did he speed up in the last episode?

Sarah isn't dead

Le edgy reddit horseman XDDD

Because he was late for a doctors appointment

That scene fell completely flat due to how forced and obvious it was, only children think it was deep and depressing

suck a dick dumb shits

You do realise you need to be 18 to access this site

because when it's not a show probing severe existential depression under the guise of a cartoon horse man it's gold

Also seeking an answer to this.

>h-hes not sucking off season 3
>better say he's underage
>>>reddit

Have you never heard of tragedy before?

I don't think it was a complete failure of a scene, just not emotionally impactful enough to merit a thread with a two word OP. You're right that it was obvious and that diminished it somewhat, but it was still a good story point, I thought. It probably should have happened mid-season instead of at the end.

I love these jokes

They're the best gags in the show

The sadness will last forever, Mister Peanutbutter.

BACK IN THE 90s

what is the instrument in the intro that sounds like they're playing it backwards?

Diane is a bad influence on Mr. Peanutbutter, he should dump her and find someone hopeful and positive. He'd never support abortion without her selfish feminist ass brainwashing the poor guy into emotional submission

So are Diane and Bojack going to end up together?

Mr PB is a selfish and immature, him and Diane deserve each other

I was listening to the news on the radio today and they used to intro theme from this in the background. I think it was on The Takeaway.

You sound like an insufferable vapid cunt.

lifenews.com/2016/07/25/netflix-cartoon-mocks-pro-life-people-with-song-get-dat-fetus-kill-dat-fetus/

Why did he get out of the car to look at the horses

Let's be honest user.

Anyone who lauds Bojack Horseman is likely a vapid cunt.

Bojack Horseman is for lowest common denominators who want to feel like they appreciate depth & tragedy but can't stomach anything stronger than the most accessible & base flavor of that.

>liking one thing means you can't like other things

People who dislike it always say it's shallow and does nothing original yet never once have any of them named a program that deals with existential dread and depression better than it

>tldr; don't cut yourself on that edge

yeah bro animation should be HELLA F*CKIN EPIC like Rick & Morty and Family Guy