All Trump supporters should be rounded up, covered in gas, lit on fire, doused with feces, have all their skin torn off...

All Trump supporters should be rounded up, covered in gas, lit on fire, doused with feces, have all their skin torn off, thrown in salt-water, have every bone in their bodies broken, then choked to death slowly on their own feces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is some terrible bait friend

kys

quiet.

You people aren't even trying anymore.

Take this trash to Sup Forums. This place is for dicks, loli and Kik threads. Fucking summerfags.

>First president to actually do his job in 20 years
Why do you hate us. Is is just cuz we won and you lost? I got a solution. In 4 years, don't vote for a douche bag.

What's with stupid people, We need a female Prime Minster / President why ? oh
no we need a black one too, How about putting the right fucking person in the right
job it's not about FEELINGS you fucking lesboral tards.

Black because feelings women because feelings.

Women create more problems for more people than you think
and very little blacks work most of them steal the jews had that last
blacky mussie under their key and shekel

>im

Someone's salty, I love it.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.

This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>we won and you lost

38% and falling!

Thx Mr. Brock

Story indeed Shekelbergers for everyone Oyvey.

Allowing feelings to supersede common sense and abusing the rights of freedom of speech not comprehending what that entails.

It's been 6 months, bro. Ol' Bama had 8 years, did he succeed in doing anything short of blaming a bunch of shit on his predecessor?

Looks like a chubby miley cyrus. Would smash.

Some bitches like getting raped. Libtards... cry.

>He's not even in office yet
Love how the excuses keep getting dragged on and on, what happened to 100 days? What happened to ISIS being defeated in 30 days?

Love me some liberal tears.

Kek sure kid

He's almost got it

>implying that every president before Trump has never broken promises

>Let's elect a non-politician, because politicians are liars
Get's caught lying
>So what if he lied politicians do

>implying just because other presidents did it, it's ok for trump to do it

>If he breaks a few promises, it's just as bad as breaking all of them
>This autistic

>Ol' Bama had 8 years, did he succeed in doing anything short of blaming a bunch of shit on his predecessor?

he did quite well not burying his head straight up Putin's ass, Vlad. and as trumptards continue to lost their jobs and health-care - the brainwashing has been so complete that they'll still be blaming Obama for that, too. sheep.

>completely ignoring the argument
>this much of a dickrider

>Love how the excuses keep getting dragged on and on
It's a valid excuse. He barely finished an eighth of his 4 year term. No president can accomplish that much in that limited a time, and no person without Aspergers would expect that of him.

>What happened to ISIS being defeated in 30 days?
It was a retarded claim and I never bought into it. I didn't expect Trump to descend upon Iraq and vaporize the shitskins like Doctor Manhattan.

>making claims without providing evidence
>still this autistic

The thought of Trump being Dr. Manhattan gave me a nice laugh. Thanks Sup Forumsro.

And you call them the Nazis ok man

>Muh Putin
>Trump peepee poopoo sex jokes still the pinnacle of liberal/neocuck argumentation
>thinking we didn't vote for shitty healthcare to be wiped off the face of the earth

>really needs proof of trump lying

im butthurt because im a liberal & i want to be raped harder by radical musulims for the liberal shit that i am
that's i read

Someone needs a safe space.

All this assmangle, just wait until the impeachment proceedings and criminal proceedings

Can you say it with me? CONGRATULATIONS MADAM PRESIDENT! !

That's a bit rash - being a Trump supporter seems like it will prove to be its own punishment.

someone's been eating them Salty Johns

I don't think you understand what I'm saying, Mr. Uses-Trump-Memes-While-Claiming-To-Be-Anti-Trump.
Show me where and how I didn't understand your argument or get laughed at.

CHYNNNA GOYIM

fuck faggots like you who say salty, fuck off and die you 12 year old yolo faggot tween

Good job showing off the average Anti-trumper.

So glad I ended up not being one of the fucking retards who post threads like this my god.

>Oh no, some Trump supporter is going to laugh at me on the internet
Kek

Nearly all of the promises Trump broke, he gave a serious effort to accomplishing and you can see that. It's liberal faggots blocking him at every step of the way that causes the promises to be broken. The travel bans were enforced from Trump's POV. It's faggot liberal scum which prevented it from being enforced even though the bans were constitutional.

You should really work on those stretches if you're going to dance around the fact that Trump is the most dishonest and immoral person to ever hold the office, or you might pull something and hurt yourself sweetums

>just wait until the impeachment proceedings and criminal proceedings
The ones that failed epically last week?
Please for the love of Kek don't tell me you're stupid enough not to tell the actual goal of this affrair. This was a ploy to discredit trump for the 2020 election.

#MANHANDLED

>It's liberal faggots blocking him at every step of the way
It's actually one of the first times in a decade that the country has come together... although it is against him

You sound like a man who went to law school.

Checked and kekd
Stock to posting memes lad, trust me. Wait til the peepee tapes get, dare I say it, leaked

>more claims without evidence

If his 4 trillion in cuts really did happen, no faggot here will praise him anymore. lol

Americans will feel like they live in Venezuela.

>failed epicaly
Trumpanzees are hilariously delusional. They were not impeachment hearings last week, although Comeys testimony could bring about an impeachment....

The progressive left I see. Trump is the best president! Trump 4 ever

You sound so bootybothered boyo, how will you cope when he's in prison? The lametatious tears will be organic

Just like Obama who promised to close Guantanamo bay amiright

y is an attack on titan giant stuck in a fidget spinner?

>
>It's been 6 months, bro. Ol' Bama had 8 years, did he succeed in doing anything short of blaming a bunch of shit on his predecessor?

Yea he did. Took out bin laden and brought us out of the greatest financial crises since great depression. Remember how Trump made it seem like the world was ending with the economy in the US being so terrible? Trump has Obama to thank for the solid economy he inherited.

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

Peepee tapes? You mean the one's that could never get Trump impeached or prosecuted in any way even if they existed?

LMAOING @ this weak ass nigga trying to autosage because his feelings got hurt by the truth. Cry to daddy's dick forever lad