Hey bros, I just broke my fucking fingerbox

Hey bros, I just broke my fucking fingerbox

I already ordered a new one, it was time to upgrade anyway, but I've had this one for a long time and was wonder whats the best way to go bout fixing it?

Nails, gorilla glue? Whatever is is, its needs to be able to stand heavy use, as I use with my fingerbox everyday

A little WD-40 should do it

WTF IS A FINGERBOX LOL
WOW WE GOT A GENUINE OLDFAG HERE FOLKS

Nah man you need to take it to a fingerbox craftsman. Fixing it yourself will most likely drop it's value big time, especially in the long run if it's a vintage.

Not being able to even fix a finger box

Cuck.

well im genuinely looking for a response here.. ide be internally grateful if someone would help here..

This.
Failing finding an actual master fingerbox maker, a good alternative is a cabinet maker that specializes in antique repair.

nice CRUISE

Fuck, I really dont want to do that, its probably going to be too expensive. But I may, I really love this thing :/

>2017
>still trying to force this meme

Since you're getting a new one, widen the hole and make it a peckerbox

Kek at peckerbox

lololol, nahhh, though I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about it

Its not vintage or anything, but my dad gave it to me and he died a few years later. I'd feel like i was fucking his memory lolol

Thats a solid idea user, and they'd be a ton cheaper i bet

How is this a meme? The guys inquiring about a new fingerbox. Nothing really funny about it

I have had good success with liquid nails. It isn't harsh enough to damage the wood.

Shame

That's a sweet fingerbox

>Fuck, I really dont want to do that, its probably going to be too expensive. But I may, I really love this thing :/

If using carpenter clamps (rubber[ized] jaws!) can grip the box so that the cracks seal up, put some wood glue (horse hide for example) into the crack, clamp it, and wipe off the excess with a moist rag. Let is sit overnight. That's bout all a cabinet maker would do.
If you *can't* clamp it... well, you might be SOL.

*sigh* What's a fingerbox?

Thank you user! Thats great advice. Even though its a bit fucked, its not too bad, at least not like other ones Ive seen, so Im sure Ill be able to clamp it

Now just gotta find some clamps lele

A box you put your finger in.

lolwut?

newfag

Protip: This doesn't make you an oldfag.

a dead, forced, never-happened meme to bait newfags like you are.

Penisbox: superior

where are all your andy sixx threads, if you want to talk about failed memes?

Too bad he doesnt know how to steer, right?

I made a fingerbox for a friend's birthday a few years back, i really wish i had taken pics of it.

um is there something inside?

Hey if you're ever in ottawa, my uncle is an expert fingerbox craftsman. Hell, probably wouldn't cost you more than $15

Every fucking summer

user, I have much experience with broken fingerboxes. The only solution is a very carefully mixed substance, follow the directions exactly.

>You will need roughly a half gallon of Clorox bleach, place it in some container that has a large opening at the top, usually a bucket or large mixing bowl.
>Grab a cup that can hold at least 16 oz of liquid, and fill it with factory grade ammonia.
>Grab your fingerbox, and go into a closet and stuff a towel under the door, this solution is very light sensitive and your fingerbox WILL NOT take to the adhesive if there is light present
>Quickly pour the ammonia into the bleach to create the adhesive, mix it with your hand (the oils on human hands create the binding agent)
>Drop your fingerbox in the solution and wait 15 minutes
>Pull it out, and voala, your fingerbox is brand new again.

set it on fire and before it burns up, jizz on it, and put out the fire with your sperm cells. doing this will solidify the wood and fill any cracks and impregnate the fingerbox with a auric shine.