im a female. ask me anything

show tits?

you know the rules, tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

When did you lose your virginity?

Where's the tits and timestamp?

you can't mask that axe wound with perfume, vile wench

Tits or gtfo

Stupid user. We don't ask anything until supposed femanon gives tits and timestamp as proof

still a virgin

it's me, op

Should I join the Pentecost church to be with a chick that obviously likes me but won't date me because I'm agnostic?

why aren't you live streaming you doing loli voices for me

ah, sorry

Can you please post several pictures of your exposed breasts with a visible timestamp in each?

i can do loli voices my voice is high pitched

Do you own bitcoin yet? Have you used it? Do you have a wallet address I can send some satoshis to prove in serious about buying your asshole for a few days?

Nah dude it's best to practice whatever you want bc it won't be worth it after a few years of dating that chick probably. Who knows tho

you should then!

Why are you so starved for attention

Sage goes in every field, gentlemen.

Hello! My name is Tyler and I primarily use Reddit. When did you discover this website and what keeps you coming back?

For all the anons not demanding tits with timestamp

i do sometimes

would you suck my dick OP?

You are not even trying to bait, amazing!

as you should!

i discovered this website a few years back but started frequently using it about a few months ago. i come back bc of interesting threads i find on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /h/ mostly

no i have a bf which is also why im not showing tits

That's a pretty big chance. I don't talk to women unless I've done my homework and know she's a really good fit. This one is a really solid choice for what I want.

But I suppose you're right. I can't make such a drastic change for anyone.

awww damn

if you were single would you?

ill probably start doing them more often

You're fucking anonymous it doesn't matter

Tits or gtfo

Samefag, probably op trying to step up a notch in his own pathetic bait.

nigger

nigger

nigger!

i would want to get to know somebody before wanting/ not wanting to sucking their dick

no one of those is just me shitposting shitty threads sorry. but here's a (you) for you

id feel really guilty if i did that so no

ok, if you knew me and you liked me, do you think you'd like sucking my dick?

Did she say she would date you if you joined the church?

idk

niigg

get

Moar?

is getting penetrated by cock as degrading as I assume it is?

What, I can't understand hookerish try saying it again slowly please.

nigger

remember to use sage

im a virgin so im not sure.

Then you aren't a girl, you're a faggot looking for attention. See

do you like sucking your bf?

here ya go

Sure thing sir! I believe (you)

lol ok

HAHAHA... you're serious?

No she didn't but she basically is already. Only thing we haven't really done is sex but I'm not going to even touch that on account of me wanting to do things "the right way"

Guess I just want to make it official but can't because I'm not a Christian.

never have before because im in a long distance relationship. meeting him in about a week tho

s

Hi, Tyler from Reddit again. I usually masturbate while thinking about floor tiles. When you masturbate what are you thinking about? Your fetish? Your boyfriend? Do you ever masturbate just for the heck of it?

ye

What looks better to you circumcised or uncircumcised

usually its while talking to my bf when we're horny(we talk online), and while thinking about fetishes which i usually talk to him about too

Tyler from reddit sounds like a stalker, idk if you want to answer his questions

no opinion

Damn baby you are so nice

You don't see many girls make it to 18 and still be a virgin.

niiiiggggggeeeeerrrr

well think about it, lying on your back with your legs spread eagle and a guy penetrating you. what comes to mind?

i wanna lose it soon

would you suck it?

list 5 of your to fetishes in order

sounds hot

dude wtf is wrong with your balls

I was going to masturbate but when I saw that word that ends whith "ditt" my dick went limp

To completion

Isn't that what the bf is for?

mostly sub/dom stuff, collars, all that. i dont wanna get too much into explaining

Not funny. Way too soon.

gaaaaay

would you ever consider a guy less than 5'6"?

yes but we're long distance and meeting soon

are you dom / sub or switch it up?

How old are you OP?

i dont want to sound petty (i cant stand girls who hates guys under 6') but id prefer him to be taller than me and im 5'6

sub

Oh, well, make it memorable.
You only get one shot at it.

What kind of fucking socks are you wearing you faggot

I'm a girl, not gay lol

so as a sub you'd do anal

why can't I get a gf? been laid a few times, is fun, but I want like, an invested relationship.
How git gurl?

not really into it but i might do it some time

id only let you if you cupped my nuts while you were at it

nice trips, they are thermal socks, it was cold when i took that pic

>Tits or gtfo

find somebody with common interests and get to know them, dont rush into getting into a relationship. most of all dont be a cunt. most girls dont like that

HOW OLD ARE YOU OP!! ANSWER YOU STUPID BITCH! Also tits or gtfo

Your body is a sacred temple. Do not be tempted by the sin of lust for a brief moment of ecstasy. When the great lord sends down his messenger, he will use one of our bodies as a vessel. Our savior's body shall not be tainted with the stain of man's grief. Shall your soul be tortured and damned if you lay with a man before your marriage.

Having a boyfriend in no way takes away your right to be independent person... keep your face out of the pic to protect your identity, but as someone who trolls Sup Forums as you say you do, have some respect for the rules and post your tits with a time stamp please...

Rule #1
There are no girls on the Internet.

This means that your being the fairer sex doesn't matter here. You aren't entitled to attention like in the real world. If you want to have any value here, we need tits+timestamp or you can gtfo