So this bitch literally blocked me because she "needed space". Make this little slut go viral, happy fapping...

So this bitch literally blocked me because she "needed space". Make this little slut go viral, happy fapping. If you guys want I'll give you her discord so you can go in there and tell her how much of a dumb whore she is. She told me not to ever share it with anyone but sorry bitch, you fucked up and now you have no one to protect you, good luck cunt.

asdfkgl

more of those panties plox

You're an obsessive and possessive cry-baby. That's why she probably needed space.

Fuck off Sup Forums is not your personal army.

Douchebag. Leave her tf alone you psycho.

This is sadly all that little slut ever sent me but here's my ex for you horny bastards. Honestly this is the one that actually got away :(

Moar

Discord pls

We are not your fucking army

Fucking creep, take a hint

Lol @ possessive, she's not mine for sure and you can have her if you want you fucking white knight faggot

why would 2 extremely boring photos go viral

no wonder she blocked you, you've clearly got a screw loose in the brain

Trips checked

Of course she did, because you are the type of person to do something like THIS when you are rejected. She has the right to want space, and seeing how you are acting now, i dont blame her. Learn to handle rejection better and just move on. You sound pretty cringe tbh.

what trips said

Your such a bitch lol

she looks like a proper bitch anyway. Good riddance. Look at that hair. If this is the one 'that got away' you need to step up your game, fam.

Shes too hot for you and you're an asshole. Hopefully i can meet her and treat her right so she doesn't think all men are pieces of shit like you.

>girl you have never met irl blocks you
>Gets upset and posts a faceless, let alone not even nude picture of random girl
>Thinks anyone cares

Good luck.

Give us her facebook.

lol go ahead man not my slut to worry about

Not my slut, not my problem. Go ahead

It's because you're a retarded cry baby. Just look at your pussy reaction to her. Grow the fuck up kid, not everyone wants to fuck your nasty bitch ass.

this seems mean from both sides, I'm not sure how I feel about it.

come chill with us, share more nudes? :)

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

This, also she probably didn't block him because she needed space but because op is a creepy basement dweller.

Lmao this is now a roast op thread

>Honestly this is the one that actually got away :(
bitches literally ain't worth shit dude.

fuck OP, I'm going through the same shit you are right now. you need to learn not to be emotionally invested in other people.

learn to love yourself and only yourself yo

>sociopathy 101

Let me see that discord

probably dude

OP is an over emotional, possessive faggot kys

quit being a lil girl get over it faggot

discord please i would like to frick wiff

Who cares? There's a million other whores you can fuck with. She isn't the only attention whoring bitch with a pussy. Nobody gives a shit enough to troll her.

NYPA.

Also, if she "blocked you" that means you didn't have a personal relationship to start with.

Kill yourself.

Say it with me now guys!
NOT
YOUR
PERSONAL
ARMY

Don't do it, op. That's a white-knight ass sheep-in-wolf's clothing ass nigga if I ever did see one.

Kek, OP is a straight up neckbeard passive aggressive pussy.

double white knight true faggery

Jesus OP you're a prissy little bitch

Eeeeewwwww poooor wittle beta faggot got his lil feelings hurt for being the looser douche that he is.

Who wants Vegas odds on OP killing himself over this slut within the week. 10,000:1

she left you for someone/something better.

look in the mirror, faggot.
who can blame her?

Exactly why she needs her space, you're a weird psycho loser. LUL

Sounds like a safe bet