He's literally saving rock'n'roll

He's literally saving rock'n'roll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tDD9zxMsswM?t=1419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think he know that he's the useless brother? It would explain a lot.

Zoolander?

F O R K

This. Liam' voice has been shit for like 15 years now. There's no point in keeping him around anymore.

youtu.be/tDD9zxMsswM?t=1419

It's back though

His voice was bad for a long time. But he hasn't sounded this good since the 90s. He really has recovered and made a superb comeback.

Noel meanwhile is hanging round with Bono and making shit pop tunes with Damon Albarn

How can people see the stage with those stupid flags there?

>muh festival culture

It's weird, his voice is an improvement over the mess it's been but it seems to be morphing into Lee Mavers.

Noel's been huge into U2 since day 1 mate

I know that. Doesn't stop Bono being a cunt though. Noel has disappeared up his own arse quite a bit in recent times.

Bono is a cunt but U2 used to be great so I'll cut him slack.

Also, let's be real, Liam's voice is improved from its lowest point but nowhere near even the voice he had in the early 00s if we're talking power and stamina

Nah, Liam gallagher is shite.

All of the rockstars his age should be doing all they can to help the next generation as they are already struggling

instrad they choose to stretch out their terrible careers. his latest album is garbage and unnecessary

all of the bowies, princes, etc should have been helping others come up, instead they selfishly released 50 albums of wank

POTATO BTFO AS YOU WERE LG X

>that Don't Look Back in Anger
I see why Noel sang this on the recording now

And how are they going to help the next generation, user?

use your imagination dumb cunt

Liam's voice is nothing like was 20 years ago tbqh

>his latest album is garbage and unnecessary

There's only one single from his solo album released retard. It comes out in October.

>Noel is hanging round with Bono

Oasis and U2 toured together in '97, though.

>shit pop tunes
yeah I'll give you that one but according to Damon the original version of We Got The Power was with just Damon, Noel, and Graham Coxon and was pure britpop but then Richard Russell or whatever the name of the guy who runs XL Recordings is told Damon that 3 white guys singing "We Got The Power" wouldn't go over well in this day and age and Damon was like o fuck and put Jehnny Beth on it and turned it into the pop nonsense that we got on the album with no guitars and Noel not even named as a feature.

Maybe we'll at least get that version on the box set that's supposed to come out soon. The whole rollout of the album has felt like The Life of Pablo all over again. Especially with Sleeping Powder coming out afterwards.
>Everyone complains about the lack of Damon/2D on Humanz
>Damon writes Sleeping Powder on Monday
>Jamie makes the music video on Tuesday
>Damon finishes recording it on Wednesday and releases it on Thursday
>It's better than every song on Humanz

and I liked Humanz

Bowie literally toured with Nine Inch Nails in '94 though. He didn't have Trent open for him, they were an act and performed together.

I'll give you Prince since he was a dickhead but Bowie's a shit example to use since he DID help upcoming artists. And even with Blackstar he cited fucking Death Grips as an influence in an interview a few months before the album came out.

shit that was good

by continuing to make music and influence new generations of rock artists
OH WAIT they're already doing that you spaz.

Good answer, shows your lack of a proper one

Will they start a charity for young wannabe rock starts, perhaps? Maybe they can give lessons on how to be overrated hack

YEAHH MAN, FAKKIN ROCK N RAAAWLLL

oasis fans are pathetic cretins who drink John Smith and are all balding

>>>>>>>>>

no, by supporting them instead of playing "comeback" shows and putting out garbage albums with their fucking Alzheimers and parkinsons hands.

There is a reason guitar based music is dying, it's because it's not new or exciting because seeing an 80 year old former rockstar shuffle about isn't good for anyone except the artist making the money

Good for him, death grips aren't guitar based, nine in nails are big enough
where is the support for smaller bands? they don't do it, because they don't give a fuck for the music.

all they care about is getting paid and selling another self indulgent shit album about how its difficult being a multi millionaire musician

instead now we have literal trust fund rich kids in popular bands simply because they bought a career and marketing, etc

didn't Bowie help get Arcade Fire big after Funeral came out?

he's too alpha for Sup Forumsmales

>arcade fire
yeah, you're not helping the point
arcade fire are terrible

You seem upset

his voice is getting better but his backing band kind of sucks

>rock music

Why does Sup Forums allow this?

What the fuck do you want? Should he have asked you for your fucking opinion on who to promote? I don't give a fuck about Arcade Fire or David Bowie or Death Grips but you need to pull your head out of your arse.

No because they have a fat older brother Paul who didn't get to be in the band. He's the truly useless one. No Liam, Oasis wouldn't not have made it.

Checked double trips

just imagine being Paul man... i would kill myself

You know, as much as Gene Simmons whines about rock dying, it's not as if he's tried to promote new upcoming bands, any KISS tour since 2000 just has them billed with Def Leppard, AC/DC, or some other dadrock shit like that.

>all of the bowies, princes, etc should have been helping others come up, instead they selfishly released 50 albums of wank
Yeh but it's not like anyone actually pays attention to those albums anyway, nobody is arguing that Born To Die is as good as Raw Power.