Ted Cruz

Why does Sup Forums hate him? Hes a more competent politician than trump could ever be.

No joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/04/15/investing/us-energy-independence/
wsj.com/articles/BL-234B-6355
youtube.com/watch?v=o2fB-O_83pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's dead. get over it.

Because he was "le meanie XD" to Trump.

don't like cultists or lawyers too much here friend

I remember back when on of Obama's meme marketers exposed his own research on how to do it.

Top notch university he wanted to get back in with.

>competent politician

Literally the worst thing a person can be

BUY NOW!

before he won iowa a lot of people here liked him (with the exception of a few stormers), especially when he shut down the government. i wanted a paul/cruz ticket before trump ran.

I didn't hate him until the primary process

The way he speaks and the way he twists words drove me nuts to the point I would get angry when I saw him on TV

He's a conservative for stable, wealthy white upper middle-class couples who have three children and go to church every Sunday.

But Sup Forums is mostly anxious, messed-up failures who struggle with poverty and women and who are rather agnostic.

I was going to vote for Ted Cruz, but I cannot do that in good confidence after reading this post.

I am a #CruzMissile now

Da hell?

You are right, Cruz is the only True Cuckservative. I am now a #cruzmissile

Because he's Canadian, we need another damn wall.

I want him on the supreme court though

Booger eater.

I remember thinking about that the other day when I was eating breakfast. So fucking gross

hello rat0

>ratfucker
>hires prostitutes
>eats boogers
>cuban-canadian
>mongolian looking eyes
>christcuck scum
>muh shakespearean pauses make me sound sophisticated and intelligent OH SHIT a half-witted redneck BTFO'd me so hard even the media made fun of me because of it
>classic career politician who is always faking everything even when his goddamn daughters are around
>so slimy he can't even answer a simple question like "are you going to support trump if he becomes the nominee" even when repeatedly and relentlessly pressed on it to just fucking say yes or no
>drinking free market kool-aid
>weird imp ears
>a fucking leaf

Did I miss anything

I'm not saying that the guy who ran Obama's ground game might have worked where I worked and gave a presentation about it.

All I'm saying is that the Cruz people had to hire meme magicians to try to get the up. Multiple companies. I just don't think that's how you win popular opinion.

Policy-wise he's great.

Too bad he's a nasal-sounding, ratfaced Canadian who rigged several primaries.

He's a machiavellian narcissistic lawyer douchebag. Basically very much like Hillary.

leave now

>Supports US Constitution
>Supports Concealed Carry PERMIT

Pick One....

>THE PRIESTHOOD RISING

>tried to talk shit about Trump in order to gain political points
>played a nasty trick on Ben Carson
I didn't really care much about him before that, he's a weak candidate and isn't fit to lead the Republican party.

In bed with the big banks. Literally.

Just a false powerhungry person, I would never want to spend a minute around him.

I hated him before the election cycle.

I literally only needed to see what he did at a summit for middle eastern christians to understand just what kind of virtue-signalling lowlife the shitheel really was.

I hope you burgerniggers build that wall. I also hope you know that means you have have to get your main source of oil from the mudslimes because we'll have to cut it off. American culture bullshit is ruining Canada.

The delegates Donald.

Hand them over.

he's a hypocrite and sexual predator

also an anti masturbation campaign?
does he think ppl are all children?
I thought these clowns didn't like big government, but he thinks ppl would want a president who will tell the public not to jack off?

Completely fake, everything about him.

Okay OP, you now have many solid fact-based reasons why Cruz is a piece of shit. Now print this thread out, roll it up, and shove it up your ass.

Evangelicals need to fuck off and stay out of politics. You're directly responsible for democrats gaining so much power.

I feel the same way about fucking SJWs. Two sides of the same coin. Fuck the culture war we need to MAGA.

Not an argument

and your side is responsible for these theocrats and corporatist gaining power

Whats up with his "Power Stance"

Neocon doublelthink is almost as bad as libcucks. They want big gov when it suits them and small gov when it benefits their jewish donors

>he's a hypocrite and sexual predator
oh, so now that doesn't matter to the righteous?

yikes...looks like you've forgotten to bring any arguments this evening...

>I want him on the supreme court though

I would support this. We need a Justice that actually interprets the Constitution, not legislates from the bench.

He's the zodiac killer!! :DDD

to show that he is an actual human

Second this. He speaks to people in a an "as a matter of fact" tone. People don't want to be spoken to like children.

Sup Forums spouts memes day and night so why should i believe some lie about him supposedly being a sexual predator?

*Canada is ruining canada

*the US is oil independent

>a fucking leaf

Not going to happen.

Explain everything as if during cross-examination We like broad discovery. And then we put it on from there, as a lawyer would know.

i think Cruz would be an excellent, excellent replacement for Scalia on the SCOTUS and I hope Trump and Cruz can make peace and make that happen.

I can't imagine this guy being leader of America.
>Looks like he's in his 50s
>Stutters
>Lies without any shame
>Talks like a mix between a preacher and a drama actor in a Shakespeare play
>Has that weird smile
>Believes that god had chosen him to run for president, or something like that
I actually thought he was going to stay in the race until the end and only that sex scandal would kill his campaign.
Was it actually proven that his father was in the picture with Oswald?

He is kawaii desu

He was unelectable in a general election. He would have given us 8 years of Hillary. At least with Trump we now have a chance.

He is also way too religious and pretty much a theocrat.

He is a rat in stealing many of the positions Trump had espoused months and months before him and when he realized those ideas were popular and acceptable he started saying he would do it too (ie. I will build a wall too guys!)

At the end of the day though he posed a serious threat to Trump getting the nomination and he had to be memed out of the race. If he had been successful at getting the convention to go brokered and ended up stealing the nom he would have effectively sunk all of our chances at getting a nationalist candidate into office who is actually going to do something (maybe not everything he says but surely a hell of a lot more than Cruz ever would have... and that's even having to entertain the notion he could have ever beat Hillary)

money.cnn.com/2015/04/15/investing/us-energy-independence/

wsj.com/articles/BL-234B-6355

>US isn't energy independent yet
>half of all oil and gas comes from fracking, which has shown to be extremely harmful
>US imports overwhelmingly from Canada as shown in graph

Wew lad

Canadian

He was born in a foreign country. What made Ted Cruz supporters so arrogant and presumptuous to think I'd ever, ever, ever be okay with that?? That whole thing was like being preached at by tolerance fanatics from the left. As if being born in a foreign country and then running for President isn't a big deal. It's an enormous deal. There was never any chance at all that I'd ever sign up for that, and I wasn't alone.

Cruzlims did this to themselves. Next time, pick an American.

I'm not playing around Donald

>Was it actually proven that his father was in the picture with Oswald?

It was always false to begin with, Trump just used any and all ammo he could to take down Cruz, even if that ammo was a click bait article. And strangely enough it worked.

Hes a competent politician, sure

But is he a competent leader?
No.

also, hes
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

I read that in his voice

Sup Forums - Memes

Because he is a rat faced fuck.

Pay debts

because he's a lying whore.

How can anyone fall for that lying rat? He's just another all talk no action politician.

>my evangelical mom tells that Cruz is a """"""""true conservative"""""""" and that she has now idea how so many people are giving in to Trump's """"""""deception""""""""
>I keep quiet and nod because I know she'd never appreciate the irony

because he looks and acts like a creep

No that about sums it up

it looks so rehearsed and false

just like everything else about him

>he comforts his wife when she begins to cry as he drops out

made me tear up

youtube.com/watch?v=o2fB-O_83pE

There is no such thing as a competent politician. 90% of people can do what those fucks do. The requirement for a good politician is to (a) be likable, so people trust you, people want to deal with you and (b) the ability to compromise to make deals, nobody is 100% happy with all the deal, you need to work out a compromise to get something done.

Cruz is extremely unlikable and Cruz is unable to convince two parties to make a deal to the point he is the hindrance to a deal that would be struck without his involvement.

How is any of this is a good politician? He is literally an affirmative action politician. People tolerate him because they think he appeals to hispanic demographics or evangelicals. The guy is an absolute zero on his own merit. In fact, you can pick a random guy off the street and he will be a better politician than Cruz. The guy can only cheat on some legal loop holes, and not arrive to a compromise. It only gets him so far. His career is probably ruined now as people saw his methods. He wasn't even smart enough to hide them.

>All of these trump shills

Good riddance

Ever notice how his crowd cheers/shouts are rehearsed? He is so fucking plastic.

>el rato
>ugly wife
>his father was tied to the plot of the jfk shooting

>""""""shills""""""

He is Chris Christie with actual debate skills and a decent diet.

>salty alberteens still get triggered by fracking

Lol sorry your petro state didn't work out for you. At least Saskatchewan has potash

Trump is the chaos candidate. The libs have destroyed our morals and values and the jews have stolen all our money.

I say fuck it, blow it all up!

MAGA!!

I live in Ontario faggot, I'm just pointing out that the main way burgers can get their oil is by cucking up their country's health.

I liked Cruz in general even if his churchiness or his willingness to bend over for Israel didn't particularly resonate with me. At least I knew what to expect and would have been fully confident in him to shrink government, uphold the Constitution and make decisions based on fundamental conservative core values. I cannot say the same for Trump.

It'll be hilarious come November when Trump gets BTFO'd or if he does manage to win, it'll be equally hilarious to see how much effort his brain dead, outraged supporters will try to rationalize all the stupid things he tries to do but can't because of the Senate, the House and the SCOTUS or all of the issues he will do a 180 and backpedal on because he really is at heart just another big government, progressive that plied outrage politics. He believes in nothing and changes his mind when it suits him.

If Dubaya and Obama could be presidents, pretty much anyone can be a POTUS. The qualification for the job is having a pulse and it's been established. Nobody expects the Congress, that needs to pass a bill to read what's in it, to be conductive. You assume people don't want a dead lock in the government. Meanwhile, everything points to the dead lock as the preferred state of DC. When these people can't do anything it's better. Trump will also harass and intimidate the Congress, which is also a positive in my book.

he is not white. Other than that,, you did not miss anything.

Literally who? Never heard of this woman before.

Sup Forums hates Based Ted because he almost beat their meme candidate, and he used arguments and principles instead of insults and memes to do it. Every time Ted would destroy Trump in a debate, every time Trump ducked Ted in a debate, Every time Ted pointed out what a joke Trump is, Sup Forums got madder and madder.

It's honestly scary, because this kind of thinking is exactly what leads to dictators.

He never really made himself likable tbqhwy.

>No joke.
well his face literally is one

both trump and cruz are assholes

Does the world need another competent politician? Isn't that exactly why Trump is popular?

Mostly because he's ugly.

>Cruz destroying anyone in the debates
>ever

Lecturing people on principles isn't a debate. The only thing he ever brought up was that he wanted to force people into private savings.

Teds a fucking psychopath, I wouldn't trust that man with my life or the life of my friends

Because he killed all those people in Cali in the 70's...

Or even the life of your wife's son.

not an argument

>Hes a more competent politician than trump could ever be
So he's better at doing a song and dance but never actually getting anything done? Good for him

Remember the time when two working class hillbillies fucked Ted in the ass in a debate

>Cruz people had to hire meme magicians to try to get the up.
Are you seriously delusional?

Do you really think all this Trump meme magic on Sup Forums is purely grassroots groundswell? You cannot possibly be that naive.