Why do people even bother with hip hop when there are other forms of electronic music much much more enjoyable and...

Why do people even bother with hip hop when there are other forms of electronic music much much more enjoyable and without the unnecessary narcissism and ratchetness that is a black man rapping

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2011/12/hit-potential-equation/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bmvxvm/a-machine-successfully-predicted-the-hit-dance-songs-of-2015
mic.com/articles/131092/these-students-are-using-data-science-to-predict-which-rap-songs-will-become-hits#.rh2RJckPr
byteacademy.co/the-music-industry-is-rapping-to-data-science/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vibes

Security + Certification
A + Certification
Network + Certification

Pluralsight.com

get ta work, they offer courses in C# as well.

I would say A+ is equivalent to a 2 year degree from any major university.

it's a juvenile genre of juvenile minds

if you think doing excessive amount of drugs makes you cool, if you feel threatened by women, or if you put money on a pedestal and have been brainwashed by capitalistic society into think your value is derived by how many dollar signs you've accumulated then hip hop is the genre for you

hip hop isn't actually for fans of music, it's for fans of the above

There's more programing work that needs to be done than there are currently programmers. That's why it's paid so much currently, not just anyone is cut out to be a programmer however.

Another note, play video-games while you study, and listen to music in the background. It makes it not so terribly boring you want to smash your own face in.

same reason people drink Bud Light

Right now I'm currently getting paid to post.... lol

hacked reality

>Bud Light
What is that, water?

Anyone ever who has said they dont like hip-hop always give the same reason. " they talk about bitches and money all the time" they hear these songs on the radio and in movies and stuff, and instantly that's all there is to it.
>Making a generalization of 20% of a genra

Its the Super Hero movies of music genres, its shit made for children to make an easy buck

>RETARDS ATTEMPTING POETRY
>AM I RIGHT BROS???

That is most hip hop. Stop lying. I've probably listened to more hip hop in the last 4 years than you will in your entire lifetime.

You have a very restricted view of hip hop if you don't understand that an overwhelming majority of the genre is hype and showboating.

What the fuck is this?

describes most music really
what percentage of musicians in any genre really strive for sophistication or anything more than just sounding alright

lmao faggot

steve jobs is that you?

Eat shit

what did Steve Jobs do

Not too much for me, he's not a bad guy but I'm fucked

>hip hop isn't actually for fans of music
wired.com/2011/12/hit-potential-equation/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bmvxvm/a-machine-successfully-predicted-the-hit-dance-songs-of-2015
mic.com/articles/131092/these-students-are-using-data-science-to-predict-which-rap-songs-will-become-hits#.rh2RJckPr
byteacademy.co/the-music-industry-is-rapping-to-data-science/

Ill be real definitely more than 20% of the genre is popin whiteys and stackin dough. what i was trying to get across was essentially just because you don't like watermelon doesn't mean you don't like fruit

>what percentage of musicians in any genre really strive for sophistication or anything more than just sounding alright
Have you ever heard of classical music perhaps? Avant-garde music? Jazz?

Kind of but Hip Hop goes way further. Its marketed based on algorithms on what will sell best to teens, its not even about the music at all, and the "artists" have almost no creative control

You are correct . Read these, it's quite interesting.

postman?

Yeah right Kendrick is such a superficial crackhead