How many virgins have you fucked, Sup Forums?

How many virgins have you fucked, Sup Forums?

One virgin out of like 16 partners.

Those are rookie numbers, son.

Meh. Always been a serial monogamist. (Except for two skanks.)

None yet, but Allah will provide me with 77 virgins
after I bomb the infidels and become a martyr.

only myself by living this life

2 virgins

the second virgin is my current gf.

>4

It sucks. Not recommended.

None. And I never will cuz I already got married at 15.
> F.M.L.

Does this count dogs? If so then 4.

wtf? arranged marriage?

Does Zero count?

> they don't think it is how it be but it do
Basically. Knocked her up and had a shotgun wedding. The fucking kid isn't even mine. But our religion does not permit divorce.

I don't even know what to say to that

OH god dude kiss your life goodbye that's not even worth making a joke about. Good luck.

None. Only girl I had sex with was a total slut.

I'm hanging in there. Hell its been 11 years and I'm holding up ok. Ran myself into a wall really. When I met her I was fucking anything that moved so I jumped on that and boom I'm in the delivery hut looking at a smol baby. Yes u read that right. Lil babe wasn't even born in a hospital but a mud hut with the least amount of spiders.

You're my first baby

4 from approx 30

Man I commend you for that but pay attention to your kid man. Work is prison but find just a few hours a week to hang with your kids.

Best wishes to you and your kid. Hopefully your wife isn't a total bitch to you and at least supports you somewhat.

I raise her like she is my own don't worry user. Hell I got 2 more that I love just as much. We get about 5 hours a day to hang out. Tomorrow were going grass Hopper gathering. Don't know why my family is obsessive about bugs but whatever lol

You sound like you have a good life man.

I do, just a lil salty bout how I got here. Lol I work as a laborer. Never had time for school. But I get 200 a week and the wife has an actual career so we good.

0 virgins out of 7 partners.

Where the fuck do you live dude?

About 800 miles north of Phoenix Az lol. I live on a literal dirt farm. Lol

2. Bloody good fun.