Anyway, how is your sex life?

anyway, how is your sex life?

slice of life

OH JEEZ IM TRYING

DON'T EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME ON Sup Forums AGAIN

Weak

Describe your sex life with a pic

it's confidential

what the fuck is that. ftm or something?

Tommy would make a great White walker

I'm trying Johnny, I'm fucking trying, but I'm not doing any fucking. None.

Lord knows all the young hot af students arriving back on campus is not helping

I just finished the Disaster Artist and I have to say that its an amazing book, would really recommend the audio book as Gregg narrates and does an amazing Tommy impersonation.

>That part where Greg describes Tommy possibly growing up under the communists utterly depressed and hopeless wanting to move to America after seeing Marlon Brando and other actors in smuggled western magazines, but being too poor to manage.
>Has to smuggle himself into France as an illegal where he gets shit on daily and offered to blow strangers for money on the street.
>Tommy is captured by the French police who beat him, threaten to deport him back to SLAVLAND and put a loaded gun in his mouth.

Holy fuck like I know this is the events that Tommy told Greg and that its a big elaborate story, and Tommy is a known liar, but shit if any spec of it is true than you really got to hand it to Tommy.

This about sums it up.

That's incredible.

wut

Tommy lies to cover up his past, who he is and to do his best to get ahead. The things he told Greg one on one, with tears in his eyes? All true. Every word of it.

Tommy is fucked up but he has every excuse in the world for being that way. He has achieved a hell of a lot with very little.

those are some big digits

For (You)

I basically spend my time lusting after male and female actors on this board then masturbate then go on about my day then come back lust some more then sleep. Repeat daily.

Haha even though i dont like rick and morty, this made me laugh

Yup pretty much

This

IIRC it's Klinefelter's syndrome (XXY chromosomes)

those child bearing hips, hes not the first naked hairy guy i' ve seen with hips like that.

>all the ultra normies who will be watching the room because of Franco's movie

Can't wait how the same people who put me down for watching "bad" movies will be quoting The Room next year, reeee

>Tommy is fucked up but he has every excuse in the world for being that way.
why would he need an excuse? Isn't he harmless?