I'm thinking about going degenerate and getting into vaping. I want to cut out cigarettes...

I'm thinking about going degenerate and getting into vaping. I want to cut out cigarettes, but I still like smoking so this seems like a good alternative.

Is this a good starter kit: vaporfi.com/electronic-cigarettes/vaporfi-beginner-bundle-starter-kit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

eciggity.com/joyetech-ego-aio-starter-kit/
misthub.com/blogs/vape-tutorials/76789381-tutorial-beginner-s-guide-to-vaping
elementvape.com/starter-kits?___store=default
myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-TOPBOX-Mini-Kit-p/krsz020.htm
amazon.com/Propylene-Glycol-Food-Grade-Quart/dp/B005PZBRUC
whyquit.com/whyquit/bryanleecurtis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Horribly overpriced for what it is. Best bet is to find a local vapeshop. Products there will be overpriced compared to certain online vendors, but at least you will get proper info about what you are buying, have access to e-juice as well as be able to sample it. Plus it will still be cheaper than that piece of shit you posted. I've been vaping for 4 years at this point

eciggity.com/joyetech-ego-aio-starter-kit/
This is a better bet for a starter kit.

Well I'm beyond new, so I will get ripped off at a B&M store? I just want something decent that'll last a while.

No.

Most people that work at local vape shops won't try to rip you off. Most that I've talked to when Ive brought in friends switching over have been helpful. If you go into a store just explain you want something similar feeling to a cigarette and don't be tempted by "big ass cloud bros" to get something similar to them. I started out with a similar one to what you posted for way cheaper back 4 years ago and progressed through more powerful ecigs. Get one like in the link I posted, Ive gotten 2 people to switch over with it. Its cheap and good for what it is. And get juice in 12mg nicotine

Alright cool. I'll check out a local shop I've seen and see if the guy there can give me any solid info. If not I'll probs buy the one in the link.

I am also interested on getting into vaping. I use to smoke weed thru a pipe and loved how it got hot and burned my throat. Does vaping do that? I'm not interested in the flavors, nicotine, or the smoke, just the burn. If anyone could recommend me anything it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks :)

My opinion would be to stay away from that one. It uses some random ass coils that you'll have to buy from the website. One from the shop will at least allow you to come back in to buy coils when you run out and not resort to buying cigs. But good on you for wanting to quit. Ive noticed loads of improvement in my health since quitting

How about spirits like whiskey. You sound some kind of dumb.

I don't even know what the coils do. Can anyone link me to some info on basic terminology and stuff.

0mg nicotine with a low vegetable glycerine with high propylene glycol blend will sting your throat a bit. higher nicotine burns more too but isnt necessary

It's like I want to contribute, but you have so much to learn

I know. I'm really lost. I've had quite a bit of experience with tobacco: cigs and cigars; but e-cigs are a whole other world.

Sweet, I'll look more into that :)

misthub.com/blogs/vape-tutorials/76789381-tutorial-beginner-s-guide-to-vaping a basic ecig like one you should get will have a tank that you fill with eliquid, a built in battery that you charge with a micro usb, and coils (what heats the liquid to create the vapor) that you have to replace roughly once a week. other stuff in this link is for more advanced ones

Everyone here is going to call me a fag. But head over to reddit. R/electronic_cigarette

Go read the sidebar for beginners. They're nice to newcomers.

Thanks for the info. Makes sense, but am I really going to have to get familiar with a bunch of electrical info if I just want great tasting nicotine with a device that won't malfunction after a week or two?

Fuck pens bro. Get a real box and a tank. Mine is a smok cloudbeast TFV8. Don't bother with the TFV12 just the 8. I got the wismec reuleaux. Amazing set up and comes with the 4 coil types. Don't use rba until you have lots of cotton and watch videos on how to properly install the cotton. It should cost around $90 for the set up. You'll need batteries too btw. 3 18650's batteries. Might as well spend like $25 extra to just get the best set up anyways so just buy this.

Get a kanger subox
It has everything you need in a convenient box besides a battery
I also love the amount of flavor I get from kanger coils

Pic related, you won't be sorry

elementvape.com/starter-kits?___store=default
Pick any from here, and buy juice at a vape shop, then they can tell you how to use the kit without blowing yourself up/paying for shop prices items

Correction, they replaced the subox line with the topbox line. Exact same product with the only different being you can fill the tank from the top or bottom.

What does the box and tank even do? Also sounds complicated and I'm an idiot.

What I really want to know is, how do you vape thc?

I want to get high using a vape, but I don't want to vape buds directly. I want thc juice.

Where do you get it if you live in North Carolina?

Also, only go to premier vapor. Best vape store out there. Constant rewards and they produce all their juices personally in their own labs. Then the stuff goes on to a certification place and then to the store. Top quality juice. Also, 12mg of nicotine might knock you on your ass. Be careful because shit gets really strong really quick.

No you definitely don't need to. Basic ones that have similar output to a cigarette require no more knowledge than screwing out the old premade coil for a new one, and making sure you dont take a hit when the juice runs low. I recommend getting a simple one to begin with. If you decide you want bigger clouds you can always get new more powerful ecigs. but the electrical info and stuff comes from the hobby side. Dont worry about that, you dont need it

Get a starter kit with the tank included. Get a mod with replaceable battery. Get a tank that is a sensible top load. Don't be a cloud queen - get something that you can take moderate hits from.

And for fuck's sake don't be vaping some candy shit. Get a decent mild tobacco analog. I prefer My Freedom Smokes' Tall Paul.

Pic related - I have one.

Just a random question, how many people here order juice online vs buying it in store?

myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-TOPBOX-Mini-Kit-p/krsz020.htm

Here's a link for the topbox mini. You'll probably want the mini over the nano. The mini has a larger tank.

Look up NCB juices user. They are the juices that you can vape for the medicinal high you're probably looking for.

Simple. make some rick simpson oil. mix it with propylene glycol and put in an ecig tank.

don't buy, that's a terrible and shitty website with a bad reputation for ripping people off.

the sold vapes that explode and fuck up people faces.

I can't add photos because I'm a retard and don't know how to compress a photo file into 2 mb but the box is the bottom part where you insert the battery and see the wattage which you're vaping at.

TIPS FEDORA

you dont need all that user suggested. I wouldnt recommend it anyways for a new vaper. just get something like a vape pen, but what other user suggested from element vape is fine. stick to something not expensive. you dont need more than $40 to get an ecig

We all had to learn this at some point, that doesn't make you an idiot.

The tank is really just that: a tank to hold the liquid in. You will buy specific coils for the tank depending on the manufacturer (i.e. kanger coils for most kanger tanks, arctic coils for most arctic tanks). The coil screws into the tank and it's responsible for heating up your juice. The box is just the power source for your coil. Most boxes will allow you to control how much power you send to your coil and some even have temperature control settings that will adjust the power retroactively based on fluctuations in the coil (metal expands when heating up and most box mods can detect this).

I can't recommend the kanger topbox starter kit enough for beginners because it will be next to impossible to fuck anything up.

I thought this was some weird LED portable lamp. What the fuck is that.

Kys

How does temperature affect flavor?

I'll look into that Kanger Topbox tho

You get more vapor and warmer vapor the higher the temperature your vaping at. In my experience, this results in better flavor up to a point. If the temperature is too high, then you may burn your cotton or ceramic (the part of the coil that soaks up the juice) and get a very nasty taste.

Different ejuices will have different flavors more pronounced at varying temperatures. but in practicality higher temperatures mean bigger clouds and more throat hit. Kanger makes good products and I would recommend them as well

What's the difference between a pen and one of those boxy looking things anyway, now that I think about it. More control over temperature or something?

Once a week? I get 2 months worth out of my Uwell crown coils.

You must be using near pure VG or very dark liquids.

>spirits like whiskey
I don't smoke, but I have wondered about vaping
whiskey, which I like.

Generally boxes have more battery life or have replaceable batteries that can go up to higher wattages. It mainly comes down to preference for what you want to carry around with you. I dont recommend getting ones with replaceable batteries until you know you want to continue with ecigs and get more powerful ones. you can get control of power from pen ones too though

Pens are typically of lower quality and you won't find many seasoned vapors using them. Lower battery life and less variety of tanks/coils that work with them. Also they tend to have less control over power output. I started with a cheap pen just to see if I would enjoy vaping and since upgrading to a tank+box I've never looked back.

Yeah, but OP will end up spending that $40 again every 6 months and still get shitty hits.

Vapes are nicotine delivery systems and that's what's good about them.

Vaping alcohol will destroy your lungs.

Last tank I regularly used was the original Nautilus. Replaced those every week. Got myself a baby beast and those don't last me for shit. I really only rebuild now and have to change my cotton every other day. But yes, I use 70vg and above only, with very sugary juice

Go green

VAPE NAYSH

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

Aspire Plato AIO
or
Vapresso Target Mini

Vaping on a Nautilus right now. My favorite tank.

Problem is, most "modern" mods are overpowered for it.

theres no point in shelling out $100 plus if OP buys a hardcore box mod and shit and then decides its too much for him. Best bet is to go to a store, sample juices which will tend to be in decent tanks that take more power. if its too much for him. with the way the vape game is you can get a $20 beginner ecig then get a $60 more advanced one a few months later thatll last for at least a year

The original big one or the refreshed small one? It was by far my favorite tank. Just have to keep it at like 10watts. I keep around an old egotwist to put mine on every once in awhile

There are whiskey flavored ejuices out there. Don't vape alcohol though, too easy to OD on. Med fag here

Naw - $65 to $85.

I made the mistake of trying with the older pen vapes. It worked to cure the cigarette addiction, but they were so underpowered. And they leaked terrible bad.

The original big one. I only need to fill it like every third day.

When this 20W e-leaf iStick finally dies, I guess I'm screwed.

Idk how long youve been vaping for, but I started with a cigalike then got an ego twist, then some shit kanger with 18350s, then a sigelei 30 watt, then a sigelei 100watt, now i have a rx200. plus the amount Ive spent on tanks and rdas. But still better to start small to get off cigs then just get something thatll go to 100+ watts he can grow into

General rule, as in most tech - bad new tech chases out good old tech.

That doesn't sound simple at all.

somehow that one was way better than the refresh. Youll be fine when it dies, new mods can go that low in wattage anyways. even my 200 watt mod can go down to 1 watt. there are plenty of 50watt mods out, just will need to make sure the wattage hasnt gone up in your pocket before you take a hit

it's similar to inhaling brandy from a snifter, ainnit?

if you have access to dabs then dissolve those in propylene glycol and then put in an ecig. thats about as simple as you can get. Other than flying out to somewhere its legal and buying premade ecig cartridges with the oil

What the fuck is a dabs?

propylene glycol?

Hang on a sec, I'm going to check under the kitchen sink to see if I have any

marijuana concentratesjust order some propylene gylcol online. And make sure its not ethylene glycol. or you can just go buy some ejuice from a vape store and dissolve it in that

Look for the lube.

amazon.com/Propylene-Glycol-Food-Grade-Quart/dp/B005PZBRUC

>Don't vape alcohol though, too easy to OD on.
I routinely toss back a double-Bourbon, 90mL
of 80-proof (40% alcohol) which is 36mL of
alcohol. The tanks I looked at hold 5mL.
Are you just being an alarmist?

>how do I get the stuff that gets you high with vapes?
>you do it by getting the stuff that gets you high with vapes.

Haha he was asking how to vape thc without access to premade thc filled ecig cartridges. not my fault he cant figure this shit out. simple chemistry

a version of Gresham's Law

Anyone else have the poopy farts right now? Where it feels like you gotta shit but all it is is a fat loud fart? It feels satisfying though once that "shit feeling" goes floating out your asshole...

Now my stomach is bubbling again and feels like there is something sitting in there. Honestly pretty satisfying feeling.

Idk what the exact amount that will be metabolized out before it reaches your blood stream, but vaping it gets it all straight into your blood stream.

Enjoy your mouth fedora faggot
Either smoke like a real man or quit cold turkey

Fag

Just let out a nice one again! It was really hot and almost wet feeling. Hope there was no reah in that one.

I found the trump supporter
I'm sorry you're retarded

Actually I voted for Bernie

Damn, I thought you would be able to think logically then.

No you didn't. He wasn't an option in the Presidential election.

HAHAHAHHA. Even worse than Trump or Hillary! What a fucking loser. You got scammed big time faggot.

Cigarettes are retarded tho. I like my cigars and I want to try pipe tobacco, but for indoor and simple nicotine pleasure, I think vapes'll work perfectly. But you're just here to troll anyway lmao.

In the primaries obviously

I voted for Trump in the election but I dont really count that

>smoke like a real man
...like Bryan Lee Curtis:
whyquit.com/whyquit/bryanleecurtis.html

So many sweet sweet (you)s
I dont like vaping, I think it doesn't serve any purpose and the autistic levels of detail people go into for their vaping set ups is pretty sad.
If you dont want to smoke, dont smoke.
By the way, I didnt vote for anyone in the American election because I'm Canadian from Toronto

>I found the trump supporter
>I'm sorry you're retarded

>I'm not a trump supporter because I voted for Bernie, before I voted for Trump

Congrats. I disagree. People go to stupid lengths over whatever they want. What's your obsession? Shitposting?

>What's your obsession? Shitposting?
Maybe
Not like I put alot of thought into it though

seriously though, i bought a vape 8 months ago and never smoked a cig since

Anyway. Thinking about this Kangertech the user above recommended: myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-TOPBOX-Mini-Kit-p/krsz020.htm

Any other anons want to offer some thoughts on it or other proposals?

The last few things I'm not sure on: 1. What battery/charger to get with it 2. How likely is this thing to blow while charging (the warning was kinda sketchy) 3. How does the sub-ohm atomizer affect flavor and nicotine--the site suggests only 6mg nicotine level; does that sound right?