TRUMP GENERAL - CIA EDITION:

REMINDER TO REGISTER AND GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/
NE, WV: May 10th
OR: May 17th
WA: May 24th
CA, MT, NJ, NM, SD: June 7th

>VOTES
CURRENT: 10,716,280
TARGET: 12,089,564 (BUSH 2000)

trumpgeneral.com

ATTENTION PENNSYLVANIA ANONS: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NfzyoWfwqjrYbc5Xqb9lyerxztNxLuZDzwPBarYZJFA/edit#gid=0

>DELEGATES Big Don: 1056/Leftover #1: 517/Leftover #2: 144
SUPER GOP ELECTION TRACKER: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

God Bless the One True Emperor edition:
>Delegate count -
Lord Donald: 1056.
Rat Adulterer: 465.
Literally who?: 144.
Delegate count: thegreenpapers.com/P16/R SUPER GOP ELECTION TRACKER: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7

ALSO:
TRUMP STUMPED! TRUMP STUMPED!
TL;DR:
>asked about using Nukes against ISIS
>immediately asks to walk around the room
>dodges question completely
FULL INTERVIEW:
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/21/the-most-baffling-moments-from-donald-trumps-washington-post-ed-board-interview/
YOU FUCKERS ARE FINISHED!
YOU BACKWOODS...
HICKVILLE....
TRAILERPARK.....
SISTER FUCKING....
IN DENIAL....
MANCHILDREN...
ARE FINISHED!!
LIBERALS OUTNUMBER YOU!
LIBERALS OUTNUMBER YOU!!
LIBERALS.....
LIBERALS.......
LIBERALS.........
OUTNUMBER..
OUTNUMBER.......
OUTNUMBER...........
YOU!
YOU!
YOU!
SEE YA ON NOVEMBER 8!
GET A BUNCH OF KLEENEX, YOU'LL NEED EM TO WIPE AWAY YOUR RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, XENOPHOBIC TEARS!!!
WE ARE HERE....
WATCHING.....
WAITING.....
WE DO NOT MAKE THREADS ANYMORE....
WE INFILTRATE....
GO TO BED CHILDREN....
YOUR NIGHTMARES ARE ONLY JUST BEGINNING.....
HOW WILL IT FEEL WHEN AFTER YOU'VE BEEN OWNED BY A BLACK FOR 8 YEARS THAT YOU GET OWNED BY A WOMAN FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS?
YOU MUST TRULY LOVE PAIN YOU KEKSERVATIVES.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/azealia-banks-endorses-donald-trump-891709?utm_source=twitter
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/15/whats-morally-acceptable-it-depends-on-where-in-the-world-you-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=UHjTtFkTz7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much do you love losing?
How hard do you keep shilling?
You make threads every 5 minutes, but when you go to bed, the Trump Generals suddenly disappear til the morning..
Could the rest of the world actually not give a shit about your racist homophobe candidate?
Hmmmmmmm

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

good luck

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

How's it feeeeeel knowing you mean nothing to the world?
You will lose.
Evil never triumphs.
How hard will you cry?
Remember to record yourselves on election night so I can see the hope slowly fade from your eyes as the map burns Blue.

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

look ma! i got another one?
should i throw it back into the ocean with the rest of the fish?

trump is cucked!

Who has the picture that shows the margins Bernie has to win every state by to beat Hillary

your fear is bleeding through your meme reply.
dont worry, it'll be over soon enough.
November isnt that far away

Your candidate was a big fish in a small pond....
welcome to the ocean, with the big get fed on by the gigantic.

It's funny I see all this shit from the same sites that did nothing but rip on the man.

It's almost like I can't trust them.

isnt it crazy what this site has devolved to? all this protrump shilling, they must be getting paid per post right?
doesnt it sound exactly like something a sleazy camp like trump's camp would do?

Holy shit, you are a legit shill.
Just kick rocks, you fucking nerd

the fight ends in November and not a moment sooner.

Cali fag here, been MAGA since Randlet dropped out. Im so sick of bernashits shoving their commie propaganda down my throat at university. It made my day when he lost the primary and I've been Happy ever since. Please Hillary, as much as I hate you, extinguish the bern. MAGA

Based Azalia Banks

The black vote is going to Trump

hollywoodreporter.com/news/azealia-banks-endorses-donald-trump-891709?utm_source=twitter

dont even care about bernie. you will lose in a landslide. your pain is just beginning.

Blacks are pets for the Democrats. While being a pet is more comfortable than being a slave, it is arguably more humiliating.

these fuckings posts aren't going to stop until something new blows up, which might be quite some time. So annoying to always see like 7 pro hillary troll/shill threads up at any time of the day.

They are not helping her cause though.
They're too stupid to shill in a way that's not obviously from their playbook. Or they don't care, because nobody actually cares about Hillary, they can paid per post.

>7 pro hillary threads
now i know you're just straightup lying, you fucking trump supporter.
All pro-hillary threads get archived literally within minutes.
Yet the trump generals stay up for hours and get at least 300 posts, and then another pops up.
fuck off you lying shit.

>666

Hey everyone,

Hill shills are working with the site owner. They can activate as many digits as they need to at any time.

Sincerely,
An observant user

And the fact that Hillary threads get archived within minutes doesn't seem to stop you from re-posting them every 5 minutes all day long.

How do you stop the senate from filibustering Trump's wall?

Who has that amount of time?
Ill tell you who, the pro-trumpers, there's a trump general every fucking hour..... even more than one trump general at the same time... yet you say literally nothing about them.
hmmmmmmmmmm...
drink bleach.

>LIBERALS OUTNUMBER YOU!

In what world?

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/15/whats-morally-acceptable-it-depends-on-where-in-the-world-you-live/

Who would even bother arguing with someone like me? Answer: a hill shill on the payroll.

Don't lie. You have all day long.

cuz im watching extra-innings baseball and have literally nothing else to do til its over.
defend your pro-trump shilling....
why all the trump generals all the time huh?
explain.
oh, wait, you cant without looking like a hypocrite.
fuck off racist.

Holy shit, you're paid to do this? You better hope I don't find out where you work because I could steal your job in a heartbeat.

oh so now you cant read?
cuz i never said that.
nice try tho.
you still havent defended why you have so many trump generals up every day?
just gonna ignore legit questions huh?
sounds familiar.

>hillary wins the dem nomination BECAUSE of blacks
>she doesnt have the black vote!

trumpshits never stop being delusional

DO WE LOVE OUR TRUMPS?

youtube.com/watch?v=UHjTtFkTz7k