en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Daly
sacredlands.org/forgetting.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8
youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vulnerable

because the patriarchy says so

You can be. Alone.

It's when you try to be a father and a pussy at the same time that we have a problem. Once you became a father, it is your duty to put your hopes and dreams at the back of the line.

We're more important.

Nobody cares about us.

I'm vulnerable right now

>Why can't men be vulnerable too?
Toxic masculinity

Because only faggots and betas are vulnerable.

Awful movie

I wish they just stopped after Aliens

Because society prefers mass shootings to a man's honest emotional opinion.

I work as a cashier and it's kinda fucked tbh to see how differently mother's treat male children to female children.
It's honestly one of the most annoying parts of the job.

they can

How so?

The patriarchy hurts men too

Because we are expendable. The only way not to be expendable is to be the go to for something... as in not weak. Doesn't mean invulnerable but that is the easy over do it. Easier to over do it then under do it and be wrong.

The kids will be crying and she pays no attention to him. Any female infant/toddler will at least get a "Oh it's okay sweetie" and a pat on the head.

You're clearly not the go-to person for English grammar.

I wish alien vs predator wasnt so fucking shitty. I was so excited as a kid for that shit.

Because women don't find it attractive.

You're clearly the go-to person for being an insufferable faggot though.

They hold all the keys and yet they have the audacity to blame societies ills on us.

>we're the privileged ones.

Thanks man. It feels really validating to finally be acknowledged for it after all these years of effort.

>The patriarchy hurts men too

Why do you think women invented it then? So they get out alive.

Pretty damn much.

>Because society prefers mass shootings to a man's psychological well-being
Fixed that for you.

This.

3 minutes on Google and you can find hundreds of news stories, opinion pieces, and studies on how poorly boys are treated compared to girls. By their parents, by teachers, by the media, by society... Makes no difference how old a man is; once you're past the age of about 2, you get treated like disposable trash.

This is true too. One of the most disgusting things for women to deal with is an emotional, sad, stressed, nervous, or scared man. That will earn you contempt that even a rapist couldn't hope to achieve.

A friend of mine got violently angry when I told her that men are actually the majority of domestic violence victims (51-49 split, men being the 51%).

The idea of men being victims doesn't just get ignored, it causes discomfort and active hate. The best case scenario for a male victim (of anything - domestic abuse, sexual assault, rape, discrimination) is to just get ignored, because when they don't ignore you, they attack you.

(1 of 2)

Alright, I'll explain:

The world is a war. This was most apparent when we lived close to nature, and when our technology didn't make us such masters of this war. But even now, the war is unwinnable, unending, and the same principles that obviously applied in the simpler past still apply now, even if it is not as apparent.

A society is much like a single organism. Different aspects of it serve different functions. When an organism or a society is healthy, all of its organs provide the function they are most suited to, and they perform them well.

Here's the thing - men are stronger than women and children, more strategic than women and children, and less prone to being driven from our emotions about our personal experience than women and children. We are more capable of physical brutality, and more likely to express tribal loyalty. Men are designed to be warriors. Men are designed to stand, facing the dangers of nature, and fight. We are designed to be as invulnerable as possible, so we can create the illusion of society and peace within the bubble we shield. In there, women and children can perform the functions of society that they are most suited to, but they must be protected because they are naturally more vulnerable than us.

Now, things don't always play out that way. You may live in a culture, a society that doesn't push you to be a warrior, that pushes everyone to live in the peace of society and be as vulnerable as they feel like. However, like organisms, whole societies are subject to evolution. A culture that does not push its most warrior-like organs - men - to be strong and invulnerable warriors as possible, it will be outcompeted by cultures that will do so. And then it is dead, and the people who are more likely to produce less vulnerable men will succeed, and the process of evolution goes on.

Because women are cunts.

because women are hard wired on a biological level to not respect vulnerable men

so if you let your men become vulnerable outsider men who are still manly will come and take your women

it's survival of the fittest, either you remain fit, or you will be replaced

They can, but only so that they may overcome it

Y'all motherfuckers need some traditional masculinity

here, read this
poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/46473

At the end of the day all women really want is to be gang raped by mass murderers.

>A friend of mine got violently angry when I told her that men are actually the majority of domestic violence victims (51-49 split, men being the 51%).
Here's the source for that, btdubs: cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/cdc_nisvs_ipv_report_2013_v17_single_a.pdf

Table 2.2. You'll notice too that men can't be considered victims of rape. This data is from 2013, it wasn't until 2014 that the Department of Justice fixed the wording to make it even possible for men to legally be considered rape victims. It was always filed under "sexual assault, other" before, if it was filed at all.

And yeah, that data is from the CDC. The vast majority of the public, probably even you guys, holds the notion that women are the primary victims of domestic violence. "End violence against women" and all that.

But here we are. Men are literally the majority of domestic abuse victims and not only does nobody know, people are actually led to believe the opposite.

It's so fucked. It's so god damn fucked.

>It's so fucked. It's so god damn fucked.
So as a man, hold your head up high and become strong enough to not be bothered by it.

That is the dignity of men
To possess such strength of body and mind that they are impervious to the slings and arrows of the world.

Women are fucked in the head. Sorry fam. Everyone knows it.

(2 of 2)

Of course, that does not mean that men are never vulnerable. We are not stone, and even among animals all humans are particular vulnerable both physically and intellectually/emotionally. But it does complicate how we can express it in ways that are healthy to society.

Children can openly express vulnerability to anyone, and it is healthy for society that they do so, because it is everyone's responsibility to protect children. It is not good for mothers to express too much vulnerability to children, because it is her responsibility to be strong and protect them. But she may tend to express it to adult society in general and everyone understands, because it is not her job to protect adult society. The man is the one that needs to be invulnerable to protect and give confidence to everyone else, so it seems unhealthy and anti-social for men to show vulnerability to women or children (or subordinate men, for much the same reason). We have nobody above us in the dominance hierarchy (as a whole), so there is nobody that it is healthy for us to express vulnerability to (for the health of society, that is).

When we must deal with vulnerability for our own personal health, there are a couple ways to deal with this - we can talk to an equal among men, or to a superior/mentor among men, since it is not our job to care for and protect them as we would women and children. But, since it is our job to ascend the dominance hierarchy and potentially become the strongest protector, we must do so in the context of trying to cope with our problems and become stronger and better. To simply bitch does not fit us as it fits women. To simply complain and be weak, for a man, is anti-social behavior of the worst kind, since it is a failure of function for an important organ, and when widespread may lead to the death of the societal organism as a whole. Parasites come in, or a predator runs us down, so to speak.

Be strong.

I was so fucking disappointed about Alien: Covenant. They should have stopped milking the alien series after Aliens.

>That is the dignity of men
To possess such strength of body and mind that they are impervious to the slings and arrows of the world.

Maybe if you're a fucking psychopath.

Because they would get ridiculed by other men.

Women love sensitive guys.

I should add - a healthy society is designed to be built upon healthy individuals, as a healthy body is designed to be built upon healthy organisms.

What is generally good for society tends to be what is good for the individual as well. If you confront your own vulnerability - not by crying about it and publicly whining about it - but either to conquer it by yourself, learn to defeat it with a mentor, or overcome it with sheer numbers with your peers... well, it is likely to make a happier and healthier you. You will be a better man this way, for yourself and your community, so don't lament that your nature is not to whine.

It seems easier to be a bitch, but you will not be happier that way.

>Women love sensitive guys.

We are vulnerable. It would be a mistake to let our vulnerabilities be known, lest we be even more vulnerable.

Society as it is right now is built around a world war being around every corner even when a world war would be the death of all Humanity.

>So as a man, hold your head up high and become strong enough to not be bothered by it.
I do that, trust me I work my ass off to be successful in all aspects of life. "But you're on Sup Forums" yeah I know, but I've been coming here for almost a fucking decade and it's nice to say things without a name attached to your comments (aka Reddit, home of the violently retarded masses)

The reason I care about this is because nobody else does. No one. I've never been abused. I've never been sexually assaulted, or raped, accosted by teachers or parents just because I'm a man.

No one cares about men, so I have to.

>To possess such strength of body and mind that they are impervious to the slings and arrows of the world.
It's great for people to believe this. If it can help make a man more resilient, happier, and more fulfilled then by all means, do it. Believe it.

But we need to address this realistically. We need to look at this from a real-world perspective. And that is, men are humans. Men, just like women, experience emotion. Men can be traumatized by experiences. Men crave affection, they crave caring, just like women. Because they're fucking human.

My goal, my whole goal, can basically be boiled down to "We need to start treating men like human beings."

Men are allowed to be either tired or bored. Anything other than those are unacceptable.

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/when-a-girl-hits-you/

>Maybe if you're a fucking psychopath.
Is that not what it means to be a man?
My father had me kill animals and show no mercy so I could "be a man"
Gut them with a knife and eat their flesh so I could "be a man"
I watched him throttle my sister.
When I was bullied I was told I must make them hurt so they wouldn't do it to me again
When I cried he laughed at me and mocked me

Being a man requires a certain mindset.
One that doesn't feel pain, but inflicts it on others when they try to hurt you.

fucking man up

>has spent more time watching romantic comedies than actually interacting with women.

I'll give you a hint here, my friend. Humans generally don't understand themselves, and women are no exception. What they tell you they want, and what they respond to are often totally different.

Women can enjoy articulate guys who can express themselves well... but what we commonly think of as "sensitive" guys? No, that does not go over well with most women.

user was your father a serial killer?

They can, and there are vulnerable men but no matter how to look at it, vulnerability is a weakness, when it's exposed you have to rely on trust that it wont be exploited.

because it's a weakness men strive to never be vulnerable, and so should women.

See my response
>We need to start treating men like human beings
I disagree. The world wants us to be a certain way, let us give them exactly what they want.

>Was your father a serial killer?
No, we just hunted and fished together

>I had a shitty childhood and now so should everyone else.

Gee really makes me think.

We are

>I had a shitty childhood
My mom would always tell me that "starving children in india have it worse" when I was sad.
I learned to be grateful

So both your parents are fucked? K. Got it.

It made me resilient
I am thankful for that

Unlike my sister, she's a junkie now, in and out of rehab for the past few years.

Some people are weak willed and don't make it.

Thats what all these fucking manginas and SJWs are complaining about

that the world is HARD, well fucking suck it up

Have you noticed all the SJW women giving up and fucking Chads recently? its because in the end traditional males will always win. These "emotional males" are buying into a suckers game, they will die waiting for the world to help them while everyone moves on and forgets they ever existed.

nice meme kiddo

>Women love sensitive guys.

found the closet homo

shit bait

>So both your parents are fucked? K. Got it.

I think it depends on exactly how they taught him these lessons.

If user's father taught him to be capable of facing the brutality of the world, since the real world does have a lot of brutality in it, and be able to act brutal when you absolutely need to and not simply out of blind rage and emotion... and then his mother taught him to be grateful for what he has, respect the environment he finds himself in rather than only the fantasies in his head of how reality "should" be...
Well, in my experience, those are always the qualities of great leaders. Those are the people who stand at the edge of this pleasant little game we call society and protect the rest of us from the beast that stand outside of it.

Not everyone will understand that, and not everyone is strong enough to take on that role when trained to... but we need some people to be that guy. We need some people to learn those lessons and accept the harsh truths of the world and still stand strong anyway, so the rest of us don't fall.

True leaders, especially in the harshest of times, always have the above traits.

It's ok bro there's no shame in saying you are too dumb to understand the movie

The new movies definitely aren't as gritty and disgusting as the old ones, but I like the expansion of the universe. The "prequels" are pretty shit and don't even really feel like they're in the same universe, but stuff like Predators and AVP set off my inner nerd and make me want to know the entire story of the AVP universe.

And yeah honestly Covenant wasn't good until the very end, that twist made my blood run cold even if I saw it coming.

This guy gets it

user I did not fucking need that in my life but I read it anyway. Men are, more or less, completely helpless when it comes to domestic violence. I mean that literally; they are literally not able to be helped. They can't defend themselves, or they'll go to prison and lose custody of their kids. They can't go to the police, because they'll be arrested. They can't go to the media, because the media doesn't give a shit when men are victims.

Somewhere around 31 states use a domestic violence checklist created by two feminist psychologists in the 1970s to determine who to arrest when it comes to domestic violence. The way the regulations are written necessarily makes men guilty until proven innocent, and innocence can be proven basically only if someone else saw what happened or there's video. Even then, the man will probably be arrested.

>I disagree. The world wants us to be a certain way, let us give them exactly what they want.
Literally psychopathic murderers and overwhelmingly unhappy and destitute sub-humans?

Yeah, we already got that.

If you dont think you are-at all- as a man. You dont know woman.

Always been a guy that cried at every sad movie. But when I was younger I was overweight so people just see you as a crybaby beta at high school. Then during puberty I got buff enough for people to never question my masculinity. Women know you can physically protect them so being able to express your feelings is just a pro. You can be emotional, you just have to be alone with your girl or be comfortable enough in your own skin to not give a fuck.

>Literally psychopathic murderers and overwhelmingly unhappy and destitute sub-humans?
If that is what women demand, then let them live with a bunch of emotionally dead pseudo rapist psychopaths that "take control" of them.

They demand it incessantly, so give it to them and see how they like it.

You're still a kid, twerp

>he thinks it's bait

Never take your eye off the enemy, user. That is literally what is being taught to hundreds of thousands of college women right now, in classes men aren't even allowed to attend because a male's presence would be "too disruptive", (no dissenting opinion)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Daly

Shit like this is why im MGTOW, I despise children, feel women are only for nutting in and cleaning the skid marks from my drawers.
Anything i need from women i can rent and then tell them to gtfo when im done with them

The word you're looking for is sensitive.

you don't need to be an asshole to your kids to teach them how to face the "brutality of the world." While the lessons trying to be taught are good, the way they were taught is the reason why we have such a fucked up world full of shitty, angry people. Parents should rear their children firmly but with compassion, not with verbally/physically abuse and constant guilt trips

"If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males."

So THATS where that shit comes from. Her students are now professors.

Op here. No it isn't. I used the correct word.

If you would like to start a thread about why men can't be sensitive, feel free.

google the bill burr bit called "what are you a fag"
pretty funny

>They demand it incessantly, so give it to them...
Well, we are. We beta'd ourselves pretty hard in Western civilization, and now we're letting our nations be flooded with Muslims (in Europe) and Mexicans (in the U.S.)

>...and see how they like it.
The birthrates of minority groups in Europe and the U.S. are notably higher than Native Europeans in those countries. Even the birthrate among mixed-race couples is higher than with couple comprised of two Native European people.
It seems that they like it.

One of the key things we _need_ to understand, if Western civilization is going to survive, is that men and women are different in significant ways. This situation exemplifies one of them.

We've tried to make everyone the same by raising men as women, and raising women as men. We've been successful in creating a generation where most men are just shitty women, and many women are just shitty men... but nature will always overcome conflicting cultural ideals in the end.

honestly the world would be more peaceful with less women. most violence now is related to the way women act and look

my friend, im not OP, but I needed to hear(read) your posts.

>people hating on covenant for bullshit reasons
nothing surprising here

Because women DESPISE weakness in men, and vulnerability looks like weakness. They will tell you otherwise, but their actions will reflect this consistently.

>It seems that they like it.
Enjoyment is not necessary for birth user, many of these women are suffering, particularly in Muslim nations
However, this is exactly what they demand. Strong, domineering men that take control and feel no emotions aside from horny and angry.

So I say give it to them. Let everyone suffer. Then we will have true equality.

And when the super wealthy spend their days living in supreme luxury to the point where scientific progress grinds to a halt due to their greed and decadence, and the human race finally burns out, the final act of our species will come to its conclusion.

We were brought low by the greed of a few, the short sighted childish demands of our women, and the pathological willingness to please of our men

Let sentience die with us and the universe to eventually die. Maybe the next species will have a better go.

We need many people to serve different roles in a strong, functional society, so there is no "one-size-fits-all" type of childhood that we should have.

You'd probably raise some excellent middle class professionals that have quite a good intellectual grasp on violence and anger. That's awesome, we can use some of them. But those people will not fit every role that a society needs to compete and sustain itself, long-term.

Boy the way Glen Miller played
Songs that made the hit parade.
Guys like us we had it made,
Those were the days.

And you knew who you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
Mister we could use a man
Like Herbert Hoover again.

Didn't need no welfare state,
Everybody pulled his weight.
Gee our old LaSalle ran great.
Those were the days.

Why do women despise weakness in men?

See

Because they're evil cunts that love war? Don't act surprised when the nukes are falling ladies it's exactly what you wanted.

GO AWAY WITH YOUR SHIT TIER MARXIST MEMES

Because when things get tough, being vulnerable means death. Natural selection got us where we are. The weak banish.

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. Damseling is how they summon their drones.

>Enjoyment is not necessary for birth user
True, but understand that the Western women in mixed-race couples in the West, marrying and having a shitload of children with foreigners from more aggressive and domineering cultures, mostly aren't being raped or forced into arranged marriages. This is a choice that they are making, and again they are making the choice, as a whole, that will propagate the cultures where men are strong, domineering, in control, and do not allow themselves to be visibly controlled by many different emotions. Our societies of equality, equity, and sensitive men trying to give women everything that women say they want - those are on a path to be gone in a few generations.

>So I say give it to them. Let everyone suffer. Then we will have true equality.
We are giving it to them. Not everyone will suffer; foreign men will get what they want, domestic women will get what they respond the best to (which seems like good criteria for calling a situation "getting what they want"), and it will only be sensitive and vulnerable Western men who will suffer, often not even knowing what went wrong.

>We were brought low by the greed of a few,
Nope, the greedy few have always been there, always doing what they are currently doing, and the cycle of society went on regardless
> the short sighted childish demands of our women,
Nope, women have always been prone to short-sightedness and childishness, and the species as a whole has long been much more short-sighted than it is now.
>and the pathological willingness to please of our men
There it is. This is something relatively new to our heritage, and it has been leading us toward destruction with every step.

Stop with the 5deep3u meme. It was shit and Covenant was even worse

This, a thousand times this.

>filename

You fucking mgtow faggots all need to meet up so that I can burn down the building with you in it.

fascinating

If you think niggers are lazy try and get a woman to lift anything over 25 lbs.

sacredlands.org/forgetting.htm
>youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8

fag

Marriage is retarded. Get over it.

Dont fall for that bait user.

So tell me user
By and large what gender builds, programs, writes, and produces all of these RPGs?

This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.