ITT identical stunt doubles

ITT identical stunt doubles

She's an identical twin.

No shit, did you read the thread perchance?

That glorious pose

Who is this sperm wyrm?

Rosie Mac. Emilia Clarke's stunt double and virgin until marriage.

Mark looks like he's about to glass a Vietnam

>having the same stunt double for 12 years

That thing is a virgin?
How is this possible?

two is better than one

the double is hotter

That's creepy, I imagine his double having fantasies about killing him and taking his place

which is the stunt double?

the one in back looks a lot fitter and has bigger boobs

BASED
A
S
E
D

Hopefully he'll die in an accident soon so Karl Pilkington can make his movie.

DOCTOR DOUBLE

Prepare for flight plans.

and make it double

Those were both doubles, she was pregnant at the time so they have multiple doubles playing her during the action scenes in AoU. When it actually was her in the movie there was something blocking the view of the stomach most the movie.

>I imagine his double having fantasies about killing him and taking his place
Does he spend the night fucking him first, and only inserting the blade at the moment of orgasm?

Left one is the real one.

>tfw she's going to be the little mermaid in a new movie
Based, I hope she gets a acting career, I bet she's better than Emilia at least

is she the one who gets nekked and they past emilia's hambeast face onto her body?

The one in the back. Check the noses.

kek. I'm really afraid to google and discover that he grew up to be a tranny. If child actors gets fucked up, imagine a kid stunt double that had to dress as a girl.

Hotter than the original

She was also Daisy Ridley's stuntwoman in TFA. :(

I feel like the concept of stunt doubles are a little weird. Like basically you are admitting the double is of less value

He grew up to be more of a man than you could ever hope to be.

Only when she burns down the dothraki temple

Nice. No need to hurt my feelings though, user ;_;

>Chloe already had a man as a stung double
THEY KNEW

Well, actors need their faces and bodies or they don't have a job, so makes sense to get someone to screw themselves in place of the actor. I wouldn't say they are really of less value

Still less of a man than Chloe.

And an identical stunt double!

Uncanny...

that poor mexican kid must have PTSD

Got my autism on, that's her stand in

they aren't less value, they just have a different job. They do the stunts and the risky stuff.

Whats the context on this meme?

Her stunt double looks like this

She aint gonna be stunting no more

nice

is she also the one who gets on the pneumatic dragon rig so it doesn't start breaking seals and spraying fluid everywhere?

Was it really worth losing pretty much everything just to do stunt that would ultimately causing the worst pain/"accident" ever in that shitty as hell movie

Brendan's old stunt double.

No, she's never done a nude scene. She's a good girl.

YO WTF ROCK YOU PUSSY WTF I HATE DWAYNE JOHNSON NOW

but getting your tits out is socially acceptable in britain

Didn't Evans or rdj say that they would get into conversations with the doubles only to realize halfway into the conversation it was Scarjo?

>when your stunt double starts getting better work than you

He wrestled for a fucking living and yet he needs a body double?

Jackie Chan's stunt double.

Did Bale have a double?

Man all Asian people look the same.

her ass must not have been up to snuff
sometimes studios just require them to be used, since it's easier to replace some schlub goy who gets paid to get hurt for a living.

It's not about need, most stunt doubles are contractually obliged. You don't want an actor fucking back film schedule by months because he wanted to play badass

RIP to trillballins

All dat wrestling probably left him with loads of injuries that make taking stupid bumps in movies a bad idea.

That and the studios need him healthy so they can crank out 4-5 films a year with his name on them.

puberty was not kind to her body leaving her with no feminine curves a.k.a a "fridge" body

Not sure puberty was the problem here, more like a unhealthy lifestyle. She should at least hit the gym, she's reaching a really high thicc level and not the good type of T H I C C

>everyone was posting years about her being legal soon
>finally become legal and is already out of prime

W-what if the cunny posters were right all along?

Feels guy?

MAKE IT MAKE IT DONT TAKE IT

Burt fucking Reynolds

Jesus Christ

Me on the right

Why not?

Jeff Bridges is Kurt Russells stunt double?

Bravo Refn

Fuck Mark Walberg. Racist piece of shit.

fuck, have they ever been in a movie together?

>tfw no tango&cash sequel that add jeff bridges as the 3rd main

"At a certain point I will say though, I don't like it when actors are like 'I do all my own stunts' because that's utter horseshit. I mean there's literal- like the practicality like insurance. But also, stunt guys are amazing. Do you know what I mean? Like you meet them and you're like 'My God. Like you guys do things that I could never in my life do." And they've got such a wonderful attitude about it. So I love promoting stuntguys. Like Chris Brewster is a stuntguy that I've worked with on a bunch of films. He's an amazing dude! He does things that I'm like 'I don't know man. I'm just gonna say my lines and you can jump over this, and flip over the, get set on fire..." But that being said on this one I didn't have anything that I couldn't do, but if there was something I couldn't do I'd love to have a stunt guy because they're amazing and deserve all the credit." -Anton Yelchin

"wrestling"

lolwut

I'd still do her

doing his own stunts would have prepared him, he would have made it

Stop posting Anton ;_;

Facesitting, however, is not.

Too lazy to apply make-up, so they just throw in a extra already in costume.

>YIFY vs. non-YIFY

VFS detected.

How come one aged and the other didn't?

Right is the hot one.