Artist younger than you talks about sex

>artist younger than you talks about sex

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uRnzrUOl5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"depressed" artist talks about sex
I'm depressed. Where's my sex?

>artist is depressed specifically because he has too much sex

I literally only want to have sex once so I can act smug and make sex doesn't matter posts all day.

>artist sings about "being lonely" and getting laid in the same song

>walk around the city
>overhear 20 something year olds talk about the orgies/threesomes they've been invited to like they're nothing
>I can't even make friendly acquaintances

Life is unfair

People lie sometimes

>Life is unfair
But I just stare

I'm sure some people might exaggerate or gloat about it but I know for a fact it isn't uncommon either.

>work as a cashier
>high school kids buying condoms
>one kid always comes in and winks at me
>kid thinks i get laid lots like him also

people who get laid a lot dont buy condoms

he can buy them to wear at night just because in his age it's very common to jizz your pants while sleeping

lol

>That whole album is about how much girls he gets and he's tired of it.

wow user

makes you think

this is the worst

Are there actually any songs about tfw no gf or other bitter virgin stuff? Just wondering if that exists

Nick Drake is essential virgincore

Not really, I used to have a friend who stole credit cards. I'll only have acess to about 60 a day, literally everyone here would have to hack all the credit cards at once to fuck with anything serious. And even then, that's only like 1000 credit cards a day. Just, not even plausible.

This is part of the reason I listen to metal. All the bragging in pop and rap cheeses me cuz im basically a virgin loser yet my friends dont know this.

I'm not an asshole anyways, I'm not gunna steal somebodies identity

>he wears pants while sleeping

I do know some exploits that could fuck things up In a major way, but any hacker with his salt wouldn't want to sink the global economy, just get some money to buy some weed or something.

Even then, distributing a virus like that would be incredibly difficult

>artist is depressed because he has a lot of meaningless casual sex with hot girls

fuck you

It doesn't even make me sad it just grosses me out considering I'm only 21. Call me a moralfag but I think the minimum AOC should be at least 20.

Eh, it happens. Not me because >tfw virgin but I've got a friend.

Shockingly, meaningless casual sex does not in fact fill the void in your soul. It just stirs it a little.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>artist

moralfag? why?
more like autismfag

Thanks, I'll check him out.

Reminder: getting laid is for fags, Stable relationships come with more frequent and more satisfying sex. And the bonus of emotional fulfillment.

wtf i want to raise a family now

All the girls except the daughter in the back look like their mom, and the father looks like a spic. They're not white. Also fat loli.

delet

>artist doesn't have autism

please pretend I posted a feel man image with this post

oh boy, could this be any farther from the truth?

not an arguement

>daughters
>the ultimate cuck

No thanks

I have never met a married man with children that was actually happy

no one is

pardon

Today she finds her man and eunuch by the Urging Virgins on Horror Show Hotel

>not losing your virginity as a teenager
You're all doomed. I found out my stepdad lost his at 21 and he's a fuck. Also getting laid doesn't fix anything, I've been in a long distance relationship for several years and so get to have sex every few months but I still want to kill myself. So when a musician is saying they're depressed while getting laid you should believe it

Nah I'd say virgins have it worse. Imagine being so undesirable that no one wants to have sex with you; it's like you're a sub-human and constantly being reminded of it every time you leave the house.

>he doesn't ejaculate into his own mouth while sleeping

Weezer's pinkerton

damn

Well yeah you dorks are certainly worse off but I'm just sayin depression and a sex life aren't mutually exclusive. but I digress. I feel like Dungeon Synth is the perfect incel music if you need comfort

I literally live in the middle of nowhere. I'm not some New Yorker. What do you expect of me?

pussy in the sticks is easy

there are no girls here lmao

How does your town exist of it's all men?

were you born on an oil rig?

*if it's

well I'm not going to fuck my mom

no

dude the reason you're a virgin is because you literally have autism

You could fuck someone else's mom...it's hard to imagine a total absence of single women but I mean hey you could always move

This post basically summarizes this website

>literally have autism
wow, such an insightful response!

that's how you ostracize your small community and end up having nothing.

it literally doesn't

Just tell us your situation or fuck off retard

Wow. Never had sex? What a fag!

Wow you're literally not even worth talking to anonymously online. Have fun dying alone, still fearful of what your community thinks

>artist sings about having to pay for sex at 22 and how it caused a trauma

Not really that complex. I already told you. Are you American? A lot of this country is rural, some it very rural.

I wish I cared

KEK

sauce?

I can assure you: your life can still be miserable even after fucking multiple times

Sex is over rated, honestly. I made a hot 4'10" 19 year old cum from sex for the first time 3 days ago, though. That was cool.

ITT: Good music to bump to.
Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uRnzrUOl5g

I am the artist

Do you post your music? I want to follow you

I can assure you: your life *will* still be miserable even after fucking multiple times. Sexual activity won't change any depression or deep malaise. Having a partner who also happens to be a sexual partner may though, but that is not due to sex.

You obviously care or else you wouldn't be bitching about your pathetic life on Sup Forums

These are true

And you can get laid in a rural town user stop making excuses to rationalize your failings you faggot

>artist is noticeably neurotypically privileged
album deleted

>reading comprehension
I'm saying I don't give a fuck what some literally nobody who says this thinks:

>Wow you're literally not even worth talking to anonymously online. Have fun dying alone, still fearful of what your community thinks

>And you can get laid in a rural town user stop making excuses to rationalize your failings you faggot
Where are you from? You have no idea what you are talking about and yet you have so much to say about my life. I don't even live in a town lmao.

Virgins have no right to laugh their asses off tbhfam

this kek

>virgins
>rights

>>artist is depressed specifically because he has too much sex

Posts like these are why you kids are still virgins. Always moping about and never doing shit about it.

hot takes

You're right.
I need to put more effort in sculpting my face and adjusting my height and penis size, thanks senpai.

You don't even understand what girls want you dumb fuck that doesn't matter if you know how to act

fucking kek

seriously though, you need to work on your hygiene, fashion and your sociability–if any of these areas need improvement.

This is it.
This is literally all I want to do in life. I want to tell virgins that sex doesn't matter. Literally nothing I want more than this.

pretty much this. unless you're chronically chasing Chad magnets, all that matters is your personality and just who you are really. that's hard to change for a lot of lonely virgins because they lack drive.

t. average men
The truth is you get girls because you look fine and live a normal life.
Not everyone can have that.

It is weirdly satisfying
I'm a literal neckbeard who listens to black metal so it's not like I'm really the cream of the crop by any means. I'm a proud neckbeard who listens to black metal though

>The truth is you get girls because you look fine and live a normal life.
>you get girls
Yeah, they're called Chad magnets. They're awful to begin with.

Oh and I also don't bathe consistently so really I don't understand the attraction but hey it's there I guess

>>artist sings about "being lonely" and getting laid in the same song
WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS

>Be the only senior in a class full of high school freshman
>The girls are always discussing their sex life
At least school is over now.

>high school

The Smiths.

This is actually true.

I'm a virgin New Yorker, shut the fuck up.

you have no excuse. being a virgin in New York is like being a virgin at a large state school. unless you're handicapped, it's your fault.

>first song on the album - artist is sad about having too much sex
>5 songs later - artist is sad about too little sex

Alright clearly you have decided for yourself that you don't deserve to have sex so have fun dying a virgin you worthless loser

>tfw got mocked by normalfag about my hand having made more wanks than his age and boasting about it in front of more people
I handled it well and was mildly drunk but now I want to kick the piercing fucker under the train