Thoughts on the Stanley Cup finals

Thoughts on the Stanley Cup finals.

fuck the fucking penguins and you

Must be a Catfish fag.

you're retarded if you didn't notice the picture

A "p" on the hat. Yet a dick comment.

You clearly know nothing about hockey, that's Shayne Ghostisbehere.

You're also not a Pens fan cuz you'd know your opposing team's key players.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were a yinzer who only owns a Crosby jersey and still respects the biggest predator in Shittsburgh, Roethlisberger

>Must be a Catfish fag
>Yet a dick comment

You're a faggy dick

I don't give a fuck about a Flyer that is a "healthy scratch" with a kiss ass contract.

as a blackhawks fan i say go fuck yourself

Since I live in Michigan, fuck you. Remember 91-92?

Crosby is the biggest bitch faggot in hockey. And fuck the pens too

that disallowed goal was bullshit, fuck the Pens

how much ass do you think theyll get tonight

lol hockey, had no idea these were on tonight. No one cares about this silly sport besides Canadians

From each other? Lots and lots

nice meme, apehooper

Yeah okay. You can go watch your real sport where a bunch of fags cry on grass when they stumble and scrape their knees

Was alright, sucks preds had so many injuries, although I guess the pens weren't too far off in that boat either.

Would've rather seen Malkin hold the Conn Smyth tho, thought that was fucking bullshit. Guy is a legend and imo still doesn't get enough credit. Pretty sure he was left out of a top100 list a year or so ago.

I do agree with that. To quick on the whistle.

Agreed. I think the entire game was a really a goal-tending clinic. Both were outstanding.

fucking everyone in this thread is fucking gay
fuckin gay cunts

fucking this

the bitch is such a little faggot
his beard looks like team america glued pubes on his face

I guess I am a double fuckin gay cunt cuz and are me

yay

crosby won the con smyth?

fuck the nhl
the guy is a little whiney cunt.

He's just the best in the game and happens to not be a tough guy. But there are a fuckload of player who cry as much or more, just aren't in the spotlight.

yeah right

the nhl protects that little bitch and the penguins
its so goddamn sad

its worse than wrestling

Yeah! Everything about him is sooooooo annoying! Really hoped that the bump, Yes BUMP, with niskanen would have fucked him up proper But what can you do...

Sounds like everyone that ever bitched about Gretzky, Yzerman, Jagr, Lemieux, etc...

Explain. NHL didn't have shit to do with them beating the caps who were the better team.

Pens also had to go through Columbus and Caps, second hardest first two rounds for a team just under Preds (Chicago and St Louis)

i threw up when it happened.

this.

Lemieux is the GOAT.

Yeah, best at making dirty plays and getting away with it. He is just as bad as marchand

This

Anyone get raped with a hockey stick?

Like Shanahan.

i dont remember any of those guys chopping a finger off
or crying about hat tricks hats on the ice

Not since Draper

lul, so he's dirty now? Wew lad I can name a player on each team that's worse if you want me to. Love how you mention Crosby but not bonino who's 10x worse but on the same team.

Ever watch Duncan Keith throw hits? or Ovi hack the wrists? or Perry slew every play? I could go on and on.

crosby not in the top 10 of assists

cherry picking bitch

Oh wow, you can name other players. Good for you bub, doesnt change the fact that your precious sid is still just a dirty little bitch

And Subban isn't?

idgaf about sid but people like you who whine just can't stand the guy is a winner. There's always some guy whining about some player who wins. Herrr durrrr Toews is too serious and kane is a piece of shit herrrr duurrrr bruins are dirty herrrr durrrr kings play the slowest hockey ever herrrr durrrr

cry some more pussy.

Ain't that guy but subban isn't really that dirty as he is annoying, like a pest. I don't think he'd intentionally hurt someone. Depends how you define dirty tho

Fuck haters response, classic

that called back predators goal
nhl looking out for the pens eh?

I think k the only time Subban was borderline was holding Crosby by the leg, but it kind of balanced itself out with Side grinding his head into the ice.

>implying the NHL wouldn't rather see it go to game 7
>knowing nothing about business

To quick on the whistle. But as they said he lost sight of the puck, so it stood as no goal.

too obvious to go to game 7

>implying a no goal like that isn't obvious