Hi Sup Forums, so i am having money problems. What can I do about it? Started selling drugs, but isn't enough...

hi Sup Forums, so i am having money problems. What can I do about it? Started selling drugs, but isn't enough. (Any more femanons here selling drugs?)

stage fake suicides while wearing the anonymous mask, as well as black clothes and gloves so that no one can identify you.

create a secret room in your house to broadcast these fake suicides on facebook live.

after that, spread rumors about an anonymous mass suicide, and how you are a victim.

get people to support your financial situation because of your sob story.

???

profit

commit suicide

that is very creative, nice.

would rather be a drugs addict lol

What are you selling? What kind of quality? Where are you selling them? What are you charging?

Carding?

selling xtc, lsd, mxe, speed. other drugs can be requested. high quality, selling in my town but can be shipped. price depends on what you want

is not that easy, or is it?

Any coke?

Thats just a chuck palahniuk plot, not an idea, just sell more drugs, also you can sell worn panties and socks, also, if you live in GER, i will pay you good to visit me and do some pee fetish stuff (and buy some drugs)

i could deliver it but in which country u live? its kinda risky in some countries to ship drugs

US

oh yeah i've heard of that, where can u sell that? sorry i dont live there, but you can buy drugs

Go to kill osama vi... Oh
Forget it

Well what's your skill set and how much do you need?

>i will pay you good to visit me and do some pee fetish stuff

Why would a female ever resort to selling drugs?

Seriously life as a woman is on easy mode unless you're a hunchback or something.

>put on schoolgirl uniform or other sexy outfit
>play games on twitch
>suck at games, teach me boys!
>acquire $10k a day

Didn't even have to sell your pussy.

Op, GET A JOB and CLEAN YOUR ROOM

i think that is possible

don't want make boys horny, want to stay anonymous

Stream on twitch in a wheel chair

Steel beer from local gas station and sell to teens

Buy cigars and put Cuban labels on them and sell.

Rent room out to girls to perform cam shows

What kind of quality are we talking?

No idea, only cause im on b doesnt mean i buy worn panties. women.... Could have googled it 3 times while typing the question

only selling good quality

lol true that

>masturbate on camera
>wear face mask

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

life on easy mode

You could try becoming part of a larger op, or just expand your own, get new product, new buyers, new turf, add variety to your business