Are white briefs the final redpill...

Are white briefs the final redpill? Boxers are juvenile and too associated with snoop-snoopy dog 'gangsta' culture that sags the pants. Boxer-briefs seem like a confused attempt to evade the question of which underwear is better suited for a self-respecting white man; it's the underwear of someone who doesn't know if he's a real man, or a degenerate, hip-hopping teenager. A hard-working man only needs support and hygiene from his undergarments. No fancy colors or materials, just good old white combed cotton, and a reliable Y-front to aid urination. Briefs are the underwear of the working man. Real men wear briefs.

So tell me, Sup Forums, is white, men's underwear the real white men's underwear?

no

No, because I dont want to smash my big white dick and balls into my groin all day. Not of fan of sweaty swamp genitals.

You should wear what you think you look best in always because confidence comes from your own self image.

>reliable Y-front to aid urination
what?

under what?

Op you are severely autistic.

user, you're in your head again! Stop over thinking these things and CLEAN YOUR ROOM

fuck you Boxers are the only underwear a person should wear

>uncomfortable
>visible shit stains
>redpilled

>Boxers are the only underwear a person should wear

In prison, perhaps

I wear red underwear so that I can potentially use it as a signaling device if I'm ever lost innawoods. Don't need a white signaling device since surrender is never an option.

>Are white briefs the final redpill?

autistic faggot

>people using just tp to wipe their ass
>not using wet wipes or a warm rag
When you get poop on your hands do you think you're clean after wiping it off with just a paper towel?
Why would your asshole be any different?
No one should have shit stains on their bung if they wipe properly.
>redpilled

Imagine being so beta you can't choose your own underwear without overthinking it and asking anons on the internet.

Classic white male, the most insecure creature on the planet

Y-fronts have too much material and make my danglies all hot and sweaty. Also, they restrict my unit and balls.

And I never in my life never snaked my weiner thru that weird tight little door to pee. I like my weiner too much to bend it around like that.

Commando FTW.

The underwear of a hard-working white man who cares about his people and civilization.

I'm sorry you never learned how to properly relieve yourself, and are thus mentally stunted at potty-training age. You are a microcosm of why the white race is dying. Go play your videogames.

>lower sperm count

yea dude so red pilled

OP just wanted men's underwear pics to fap to.

if you're sitting down you can actually get that last drop of piss out of you and not be a disgusting faggot that lets a couple drops of piss land in your underwear

bump