America's Team!

How badly are we going to pack that fudge next week?

I'm thinking we win by 70 unless the refs try to keep it close

Honestly a win by 20 isn't out of the question.

Will probably break 100 by the middle of the third quarter.

Lol people acting like Cowboy fans should be worried.

Packers is going to be a better match up for Cowboys than Giants.

Sorry Packers, you're not playing in Lambeau next week. Don't have your cold weather to help you.

my prediction
Dak kneels during the pledge of allegiance to protest the Trump / Russia scandal
turns in his pads
Romo tears into the Packers with a vengeance
America's Team is back
they beat the Texans in an all-Texas Super Bowl

Dak is a true American. Always stands for the flag

Packers can't stop the Cowboys offense, just cannot happen. Couldn't do it when they were healthy, sure as hell can't when injured in the playoffs.

But Rodgers is scary. Could he shoot Green Bay into a win? Would this be a combined 80 point shoot out?

I think Dak Attack could win time of possession and keep it steady, keep Rodgers off the field as long as possible.

But Jerry seems like the kind of cunt that would put Romo in just to get payback for 2014.

This will be an amazing game desu.

>Literally every Giants fan face right now
>"b-b-but you cowboys fans are lucky we didn't win that game"
>"w-w-we beat you twice

he's been in a bubble all year, didn't even know the election results cuz he just got a bye week

Itll be so fun to see all the salty Cowfag fans next week.

They are going to win by two TD's. To be fair. It's not going to be a rape fest but I think da boys will win.

I'm debating whether or not I should try to go to the game.

it'll be pricey and cowboys fans cheer at the wrong time
stay home and shitpost

Nosebleed seats are at over $300 a pop

Yeah it's fucking ridiculous.

>tfw my roomate is having a birthday party for her fucking kid during this game so I have to leave the house to watch the game or else deal with bs smalltalk from whipped dads that desperately want to enter my man cave

I've taken the risk before and gone to a big playoff game; it's pretty fun, but not really worth the price

Dallas here. 350$ + for shit nose bleeds. I wouldn't go unless you can spend atleast 650$. Save up for the NFC champion game desu :^)

Dak Dez Elliot bros we got this fucking fagron Rodgers won't even see the ball
HOL UP
WE DEM BOYZ

I don't see the Packers beating the Cowboys in their house.

It's going to be another blowout

>roommate
>her kid
>owns a cuck shed
I thought Texas was better than this.

Really rejuvenates my pistachios

If it's a shootout, Romo is the only hope.
Dak plays well as a game-manager in relatively low-scoring games when he doesn't need to throw much. If we need to put up 40 points and throw 40 passes, we need the Godhand
Remember Romo played almost his entire career with the opposing defense knowing the Cowboys were going to throw the ball. Dak has the benefit of a balanced run attack

I disagree, considering that Dallas lost to Denver last year in the regular season in that shootout

>Cold weather

Instead we're getting a comfy dome where we won the super bowl.

Someone please reassure me that we'll beat them. I'm nervous.

Will the Puckers be the one to pay the price?

I want to be reassured myself, but I've been telling myself all season, "One game at a time until the '16 record is better than the '15." Then the mad Cowboys went 13 and Gnats (and Iggles I guess). I would've been content at 5-11, then they kept winning, and it changed to content at a spot in the playoffs. I'm doubtful. Look at the score: The Gnats had a nasty D and how many points did Rodgers put up on them?

just enjoy the ride, cuz when it ends you should still be proud of em =)

>americas team

you're either over 60 or a faggot or for all i know both

Pride comes before the fall, my man.

>7 game win streak
>QB has thrown 22TD to 0INT during that streak

Also,

>lose twice to the team the Packers just BTFO

The Cowboys have arguably played 3 good teams all season. The Giants, Packers and Steelers. They have the win against the Steelers, lost twice to the Giants, did beat the Packers, albeit the pre-streak Packers. So this is not the same Packers team they played before.

The Cowboys are good, but they had a relatively soft schedule and have a rookie QB who is not playoff tested.

Why are you counting out the Packers so easily?

>arguably
Dallas ground game is nasty
so is their d
jordy is hurt

how many "good teams" did the packers play this year

That I will be. I'll probably cry tbqhwy then heem whoever looks at me the wrong way

Just you fucking wait

>how many "good teams" did the packers play this year

Cowboys, Giants, Seahawks, Falcons, Toxins

Packers schedule was tougher than the Cowboys'.

Cowboy's offense is nasty but even Nelson with bruised ribs is still the best receiver on the field. I think this could turn into a serious shootout.

I don't want to know the outcome =(
just skip to the morning after and someone text me the results

Houston has had a horrible year, dude
they would have lost by two touchdowns if Carr wasn't hurt
Falcons have no longevity and they're gonna get knocked out. I legitimately don't even know who they're playing, but they're losing

All I'm saying is I can't believe Cowboy fans are saying this is going to be a blowout and shit. Seriously?

I grew up in Cowboys country
it's not gonna be a blowout
I don't even wanna watch cuz I'm nervous

but you can't argue that beating the Giants makes the Packers a better team, everything is relative

you can certainly argue that
the cowboys failed twice to beat the jints, and the packers btfo by 25 points, without their number 1 receiver
it'll be a close game though, probably something like 24-20, could go either way.

I still like my "dak kneels, joins a SJW team like Seattle or Carolina, romo makes america great again" theory

I like this plan. Romo was always great at falling apart in spectacular fashion in the 4th quarter.