I won't ever mean anything to anyone

I won't ever mean anything to anyone

Everyone always ghosts me

I wish I was never born

same

Gee wilikers guy. This again?

Please stop bothering everyone with these threads

Shit man I'm sorry, wanna talk about it?

you sir, are truly an hero.

So is the guy in OP's picture dead yet or what?

Maybe you could mean something to me. Wanna swap e-mail?

I thought you were dead mang.

Atleast im cooler than this chode.

fuck you newfag

Why not just mean something to yourself and be done with it?

Just trying to help.

Kill yourself and end it all. stop bordering us with your problems. i have my own.

Can we not assist in suicide

[email protected]

Go ahead if you want to

I wonder what's even wrong op looks cute, minus the tears and shit, and if it's money just pull through or whatever

You user have a magnificent email

This is absolutelu the worst place to seek help if you are suicidal

Sadly yes yes it is, I'd suggest changing that but it'll never happen

Used to be in the same boat, find a hobby, I found boxing. Join up to something bigger than you and it'll not only help your self image but when you have that confidence people will see it in you. Life is like a long series of tunnels my man, at the end of each tunnel is a bright happy day, theres always a brighter side to each dark storm cloud. Food for thought

So it this fag dead or what here guys.

Who knows or cares

Hey OP I'm a sexy woman. You can come fuck me, I love crybaby men. They turn me on.

Suicide?? What are you on about

Same with here, i grew up with an abusive older brother who tried to kill me more times then I can count, shit was hard for me till I joined a robotics club in college and met my wife, and now I have a house, a stable career and two kids with a third on the way, say on top of your emtions, don't let them bring you down, and don't let Sup Forums do it either

Go to bed Sarkeesian

its really not if you know your way around the edge-lords. ITs helped me out quiet a bit.
>then again
I dont spend my time bitching like this guy
-Basement OP

Exactly, anyones best bet is to surround themself with positivity. Thoughts of suicide? Go and work your life away, dump all your energy into hobbies and work, you can't fall into a pit and just let it swallow you, you HAVE to stay busy.

Sounds good, I'd like to

Buuuuaaaaaaa, buuuuaaaaaa...

Your just going through a depression episode only way to get through is through action, drugs, and bitches.

>I wish I was never born

Believe me OP I know this feeling

In fact I felt it when I opened this thread

I also wish you were never born.

sage

Rage

dude you literally post this like every week or something. please stop. it's not gonna help you at all. And quite frankly, no one really gives a shit here. If someone offers to help, they'll forget you by the end of the day. Fix your life. ACTUALLY do something instead of bitching and crying

To be fair you mean something to a lot of people. The faggot that posts this shit all the time.

Your face is permanently burned into a lot of brains. Be happy with that, you needy drama queen.

anyone every figure out who this kid is?

>Wishes he was never born
>Too much of a pussy to off his worthless ass

Give me $1000, and I'll put a nice piece of .357 in your faggot head. My area code is 78259.

join the military OP they'll hate you alot more but you'll have a purpose

Fellow texasfag

Why ask for My email if you're not going to email me

It's fake