Best 3rd party snapchat app for android?

best 3rd party snapchat app for android?
need to ss without the person finding out

bump with tits

bump

Just use AZ recorder when opening a snapchat, itll take a video of it. That way you can save both videos and pics.

if you post a real nude ill tell you

Just man up a take a screenshot you faggot

I've never used snapchat because proprietary messaging protocols are stupid. Is the screenshot notification a problem on Android, or only on iOS?

USE GAME SCREEN RECORDER its in the app store

Search for EveryCord

Tap and load the photos do then turn on airplane mode.. open the photo and screen shot... Then close Snapchat out and then turn airplane mode off and then you're solid

Search "Screen Recorder" in the Play Store. Don't get one that asks a shit ton of permissions. Don't use the screenshot function, record the shit and take the screenshot afterward.

>muh free software reeeeeee detected

>not using a jailbroken iPhone

Not op but worked for me thanks
>Pic related

OP specifically mentioned Android. Nice reading comprehension jerkwad.

Jeez, if you wanna ss without them knowing just make sure the snap is loaded, then swipe up the control bar and turn on 'airplane mode' nowvyou can ss a you like. When you finished, click on your snapchat settings and 'clear cashe' snapchat will say it needs to close, click ok. Then make sure you close the snapchat app before you turn airplane mode off again. If you don't then they will be notified. This works 100% for snaps sent to you and so far I haven't been blocked for girls who don't allow screenshots so I assume it works for stories too. Enjoy!

This is for iPhone, I guess it would work on android but as I don't have android I can't say for sure

Use AZ screenrecorder. It's what I've been using forever and it works like a charm.

/thread

load image or video
airplane mode
view
screenshot
exit
uninstall
airplane mode off
download snapchat
view normally
THIS WORKS FOR IOS CORRECT?

Use blue stacks or some other android emulator on a PC and screen capture that if you are an iPhone user like me

Seconded. Got a few beauties using this

Yo straight up best way is while the snap is going press the (idk fucking task manager button) and screen shot that the image stays and it's technically not in app so it doesn't tell them

Used to have this app on my phone called Snapprefs. Shit was cash and you could do anything, even spoofing pics to your story from the gallery location and saving without notification

Casper still works for this on Android. Need to sideload the apk though

+1 to this. Exactly what I do