I am a child of incest between a brother and sister. Ask me anything

I am a child of incest between a brother and sister. Ask me anything.

Better pic for OP

are you deformed in any way?

I had to go through forms of physical therapy and speech therapy for a long time, and i had a spin surgery when i was like 5, but in regards to outer appearance, no.

How is your incest story relevant to traps and BBC op?

Cause I'm not seeing it.

my dad/uncle was half black

We need more details right now op.

are you retarded? like slow in the head?

ask and thou shalt receive.

no, but i have aggressive insomnia and recurring night terrors almost every night. aside from that i am neurologically intact

yeah me too

Is your status as an inbred why you cling to being white as a sense of self-worth, or is every genetically damaged retard obsessed with hating people with dark skin?
Little bit of A, little bit of Sup Forums?

>incest
>dad was nigger and fucked his sister
haha well of course he was

how were you raised omg

did you make this thread about 2 days ago?

how did you find out?

Is it weird at family gatherings? Or does everybody just fuck each other like it's normal.

Kekt n chekt

i was raised by my mother until i was 9 and then i started asking about my dad's side of the family. She spilled about everything and soon after that i went into foster care

i don't go to them. My family pretends i don't exist basically and i do the same with them

yes i am the same OP

That's not a lot of info user continue. Was your mom raped? Why did your dad leave? What's the situation like now?

Let me guess, a supporter of Trump?

Can you imagine how hard your dad came in your mom?

do you have an incest fetish?

short story long, My parents were in love for many many years and they started having sex when they were about 15, and that continued for a long time until my dad moved out and my sister went to go live with him, telling everyone it made her feel more safe. It wasn't until i was conceived that the cat got out of the bag because everyone knew they were both single, and they put two and two together and found out that the child was his. Instead of fighting this, they embraced it and much of the family disowned them for it, but some of them accepted their choice. It wasn't until i was about to be born that my father changed his mind about having a child with his sister, and he just walked out, never to be seen or heard from again. To cope with this, my mother started using every once in awhile while i was still being convinced, and started heavily using once i was actually born. I was taken away by Youth care and mental health and was placed into foster care, when i was adopted by one of my social workers. I now reside in my own place, and i plan to join the canadian army soon.

I am asexual. I not only have no sexual interest, but i find myself revolted by it.

I prefer him over hillary. Bernie would have been my choice however.

Well damn son. If you're able to join the army you mustn't be that bad which is awesome. Well, thanks for the story.

whereabouts in canada Sup Forumsro?

happy to share it.

British columbia

Have you any genetical problems?

same Sup Forumsro, hope it goes well

As i said before I received many forms of physical therapy and speech therapy at a very young age. I was treated for clubfoot, and i had very slurred speech for a very long time. THis was not the first time the doctors had treated someone born of incest so they knew what i needed

thanks fam.

I forgot to mention that i was born infertile, which most likely contributes to my bring revolted by sex.

are you a child of incest between a brother and sister? follow up: can we ask you anything?

read the thread and both your questions will be answered user.

Any close people knows? Besides your family, if so what do they think

It isn't very good table talk, and it never comes up in a conversation so none of my friends know.

xbox or playstation?
mac or pc?
did hitler do anything wrong?
shrek or donkey?
and what animes do you watch?

PS
PC
no
fuckwad
only ones with lolis

I wish you luck OP!!!

thank you user. Nice dubs

Hello fellow inbred user. I'm the product of my mother and her father. If I could give you advice, don't tell anyone. People will treat you so differently after they find out and never in a good way.

you too other user

So yes, you're an abomination just to clear that up.

yeah, and there isn't really a point to bring it up anyways. If my friends like me, then me being born of incest doesn't matter. Luck to you and your future endeavours fellow inbred

Do you have sex/want to have sex with one/both of your parents? Do you have any siblings, and do you do the nasty with them?

Kek what a fucking mess. Sucks to be you.

No, i am an only child.

from whole my wide russian soul!

not really. I am going to join the military and i am for the most part mentally and physically sound. I am grateful for what i have, and strive for the things i don't. Nice b8 btw

From a moral standpoint, how do you feel about your parents and their former relationship?

I think that it was wrong from the beginning and i think they are selfish to have a child, cause they only were thinking about themselves and their happiness and not mine.

Thanks for answering. What if they didnt have a child tho? How would you feel about it then?

I wouldn't have an opinion as i wouldn't be born. If my soul found another career however i would still feel the same way. And thanks for asking