IN DIRE NEED!

IN DIRE NEED!

Just got a divorce after five years. I live in VISALIA CALIFORNIA!

ANyone who can hook me up with a dealer for H or ICe or even some COka will give a full posting of my ex wifes nudes, I will get your ingo and send you hundreds of nudes, videos, sexy pics etc. Check out a sample.

HIT ME UP ATROPHIED NO space MINDDENIED AT the G mails dot com.

HIT ME UP MUFUKAS

Other urls found in this thread:

de.xhamster.com/users/gercumtributes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second pic coming

SOPMEONE HOOK IT UP!

Are both pics of her

Come on dealers it's the 559 outside of fresno

Yep and have huhndreds more where that came from.

Let just say she did me very fucking wrong. By having a kind of online text affair. Lied about it, then abandoned me when i needed her the mot. she was a great wife but now shes a worthless whore cum slut bitch,

So to get over her ripping my heart out im hoping to get a connection for some mild altering substances. IN the 559 are code.

What's her Kik ?

check inbox

that ass looks fucking prime, holy shit. its a damn shame about her face and the rest of her. more ass. id help but im no where near cali

She does have a great ass

she looks like a heroin fiend you fucking junkie

Don't have a kik this is my ex wife and my private pics

Jesus fuck man you should have got her to clean more often. Chances are weve seen this sluts pussy already

Yeah I fucked her mouth, pussy, and ass. we were married five years after all. she WAS a wonderful wife. But part of what damaged us is since she was a virgin when i met sex always hurt her (anal sex wasn't as painful score me she had a fucking killer ass that i licked and played with endlessly)

Anyways but yeaht hat ended up causing a rift than sokme back injury was giving me seizures and she fucking ran away so Im hoping to find a hookup on some drugas for some amaing sets of sexy authentic OC pictures. 559 SPREAD THE WORD VISALIA GUY NEEDS DRUGS HIT ME UP AT EMAIL ON OP.

WILL SEND YOU TONS OF WAY BETTER NUDES, these are just samples

Annnnnd I thought I was weak after an almost identical situation. Thanks for the massive ego boost.

any chance to get the pics even if i can't hook u up? europefag here

Actually her face and body are really nice

Check it bro she was a major catch.

SHe was all around a damn bombshell trust me /bro

PAY CASH my YUROOP bro 10 euro for a full set do you want MY PAY PAL

Actually I was the only one who ever did drugs, and it's due to a broken back but no one cares. You are just a sad user forever alone jealous you could have never got a hottie lie dis

Her face? Are you fucking blind? Looks like a horse with upsyndrome

eh, maybe its the hair or something throwing her face for me, but its not my thing.

fancy a trade if i cumtribute one or more pics?

lol was a virgin when we met, these are pics she made for me or rather i took on a whim while we were fooling around.

Trust me we were married five years she never put her pussy up here.

I am doing it because of how shes become such a selfish bitch.

But don't kid yourslf she is a top shelf wojman you would be lucky to have a slim chance with 8D''
Now drugs pl

I think it's just her face... It's kinda weird

to each their own my brutha

You keep saying she is top notch but i really disagree.

YES go ahead for the dubs that cunt deserves it do you need more pics

This isn't OP. Nice try.

Sorry won't share more of these unless a good reason. SHe was my wife after all

.Fucking nubs

bait.jpg

really? jeeze guys, comon

so you divorced her but you expect us to pay cash for that whore? I am missing the value of your bargaining chip here

whats up, syndrome?

hit me up @
[email protected]
would love to see more and then pick one to cum all over

jesus man get your life together

Seeing as how I was married to her 5 years and together with her 8.

I would say I have a better overall ability to judge whether she was too notch.

Despite doing me wrong, she was sexy, cooked cleaned, wore modest but cute clothes, always took very good care of me and was sweet. Insanely low maintanance and didn't want jewelry and BS like that.
Trust me bro, top notch, sorry just fact.

There was a retarded thread here a few days back. OP missed the boat.

Don't be mad because you got your ass dumped by a fucking busted pipe and now you're going to spread shit because you're too much of a little bitch to move on.

Nut up and find another troll to fuck

Fedorafag out

she looks a little better in this pic, but you cant say you are a better judge of her, when she turned out to be a whore despite what you judged initially, but im still waiting on more of dat ass.my dubs demand it

sell nudes, pay for therapist.

fucking 6 off trips, fuck you 4channel

then why the fuck did you leave her? you look like a faggot btw. wasnt her feminie benis big enough for you?

Sounds like any other stable girl in this world. Congratulations on having an adult relationship.

She cuck'd you and now you're upsetti, just facts

2 off dubs, fuck you 4channel

2 off dubs, fuck you 4channel
fuick your undeserved dubs too

interested?

2 off dubs, will the nigger fucking never fucking cease, and fuck these fucking sign fucking capcha. are you serious with fucking 3 in a row, every fucking time. fuck you 4channel

ROFL,

I never wanted cash read the OP dumbass.

SHe pissed me the fuck off so i was gonna trade a set of her pics both naughty and cute for a connection to a dealer, no money nothing but a connection.

As for you, rofl,
>Claims I am super mad
>COntinues to spew "Got your ass dumoped by fucking pipe hurr de hurrr de hurr"
>Nobody cares fag
>*yawn*

I knew you was a fedorafag uuuuggghh

need cock pic first to see if its worth it. does this help?

feminine benis always worth dubs cunt, best of both worlds...titties and cock

lol I am the master of all the pictures.

You get no ass for being disrespectful.

She may have run away because she was too weak to deal with the thought that I might die.

THat does not make her a whore, nor does it even come close to you being able to judge her.

You know a picture of her, nothing else. You are a fool who knows nothing and will therefore receive nothing. Goodbye foolish one 8D

wooo this is fun times, jolly good show!

Watch out I might shoot you with my internets.

I HAVE 29 INTERNETS BUDDY!

Dude her dick was huge I fucking loved it.

She left because my broken back started giving me grand mal seizures,.

Her mother hand grand mal seizures for six months from an aggressive glioblastoma brain cancer,/

She couldn't handle the stress or thought of seeing me die from a seizure, so she broke down and ran. SHe did some other fuckedup shit but i still love her. SHe was still better than everyone on this degenerate site including myself.

here you go
alternatively check out
de.xhamster.com/users/gercumtributes

hey broheim

read this for actual story.

Yikes, lucky escape there kid. You need champagne not le "coka"

>she had an internet relationship with some one
>she isnt a whore
you must be a liberal?
or youre the girl and you think you look good and you dont like the fact that you dont lol. either way, its pretty funny. dat ass though.

bumpity bump
someone deliver this man

Hello FBI

Catch? her face is fucked dude

Seriously.

op dont die on us, shes hot

Come on Sup Forums! Just get this guy some junk! My dick is interested! I believe in you!