Also what's everyone's favourite drink?

>pic related, it's mfw when I crack a cold one open with or without the boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-CjjcoTZ20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/C-CjjcoTZ20

Clearly you've never injected dilaudid or oxymorphone

That was amazing

If it's anything like Valium, I'll pass. Been there done that, ripped my t-shirt in the process. Also not like you can just go to the shop and buy them..

Xanax weed and percs what I'm on right now and Its better than a cold one
Favorite drink: Jack honey is good shit but really any call to top shelf whisky

Damn son you must be lit.

I like whiskey also, such a god-tier drink.

I'm a weed kinda guy, but alcohol ain't bad

Appletinis are fucking delicious

Inb4 "haha, are you gay or something"

brandy but that shit is expensive

Nice trips lad.

Fair one mate, and nah man I'd never judge a mans beverage of choice.

Have you tried a Crantini? Basically the same but with cranberry juice, quite nice.

Vodka on the rocks, some nice vodka like stoly och absolut

What type do you like? I recently tried quite a nice brand, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called!

That's pretty hardcore mate, are you Eastern European or Nordic or something? I do have to admit though, I hate vodka normally but the one time I enjoy it is on the rocks.. It really compliments the flavour in my opinion

Checked, yes as a matter of fact im Swedish hehe. Vodka has been a staple booze since i started drinking but when i got older it actaully started enjoying it but never with any mixers only with ice

Aight, I'll try one whenever the bar in the hotel opens

I like straight vodka but it gets me too fucked up
last time i drank vodka i got in serious shit for the millionth time

>2017
>not daring

Aw you guys drink that shit like water ae! Yeah, a mixer often ruins a good spirit.. What is your go to brand of Vodka taste-wise?

Amazing, I hope you enjoy

Yeah vodka is fairly notorious for getting folk in trouble tbh. I've had my moments too

wut?

I think that applies to drinking any booze without mixers but the trick is to know your limits before you start drinking because when it hits its often to late

i know my limits, i just hit them faster with vodka
by the time I'm drunk I want to go too far

good vodka shouldnt have a taste.

Since im from Sweden its Absolut Vodka becuse its always available but regional vodkas like stoly or finlandia is also nice

fuck you dude, weed is the best

Correct! Good vodka only taste alcohol

Alcohol is great, but I wouldn't really put it in the same category as, say, psychedelic drugs. Also hangover is the worst feeling in the world.

We have a vineyard and an orchard so I love me some homemade wine and schnapps.

Also beer. I'm really into IPA these days, although anything dunkel is still my favorite. When I can afford it time-wise and money-wise, I'd love to start brewing my own.

You sound like an experienced drinker

I feel your pain mate

I'll keep that in mind. I like this concept a lot.

Ah fair one yeah, me and my mates used to drink absolute too. Not straight though, we were vodka noobs at the time..

It sure as fuck doesn't get you in as much trouble, apart from it being illegal in most places..

A lot of Vodka drinkers here then, maybe I will give is a 2nd chance

So true mate, so fucking true. The hangovers are the only downside.. although more booze will see you through those. I'm not a big beer fan but that doesn't stop me drinking it all the time. I've never tried homemade wine, I bet it tastes much nicer than a lot of the shelf stuff

>
Nothing like Valium my friend... Oxymorphone is.... special....

Ahahaha I've honestly never heard of it, is it like an American thing, or can you get it in in like Britain or EU?

diazapem

Oh, I've tried that before, yeah pretty euphoric huh

I used to get dilaudid daily for two weeks in the hospital. Morphine didn't work on me, just made me itch, and it was an incredible high. Only thing i hated was just after the injection it felt like i was getting kicked in the chest. Was on a rotation of dilaudid and percocets, then just percocets.

what happened? kek

>I've never tried homemade wine, I bet it tastes much nicer than a lot of the shelf stuff
What's good about it is you can tweak it until you like the taste/color/smell. I love mine a bit sour and very aromatic, so we grow these small blue grapes that hit it just right. It's really strong too, and you don't even notice you got drunk until you try to get up from your chair.

A neighbor does something completely different so he's got this weak wine (or rather slightly fermented grape juice) which is awesome to drink on hot summer days. Everybody's got their own thing and usually you can't find that variety on store shelves.

Had back surgery for a spinal cord injury. Dilaudid made me have the most vivid hallucinations I've ever had. Things I watched on tv messed with my dreams big time. I could remember all my dreams. One was the city I was in had some kind of cataclysmic event and the hospital was being evacuated. The room had a big window so i could see buildings and everything on fire and in ruins. People panicking. Was an awesome dream. Woke up, pushed the button for more pain medicine and drifted into another daydream.

This thread is equivalent to saying plain bread is the best shit ever. OP obviously has no concept of sandwich.

Alcohol is a garbage drug that depresses the brain. There are far better you fucking moron.

>better
Better at what? Or for what purpose?

Yes, there are stronger drugs and drugs that do all sorts of things and drugs that do it with less damage to your body. But maybe OP just enjoys the buzz he gets from alcohol.

It was like everything in life didn't matter. Everything was ok. Food tasted better. Conversations were deeper. I was at a philosophical plateau. I was never a stumble around drunk zombie, i was just perfect. Always in control of myself. Never freaked out and tried to rip my tubes out. Once they started taking me off of it, it sucked but it was a gradual let down but the percocets were still great. Just not as strong of a high and instead of being immediate i had to wait about 40 minutes but the high lasted longer.