ITT: Characters who got harsher than necessary deaths

ITT: Characters who got harsher than necessary deaths

He was cruel to animals.
He got just what he deserved.

Although, truth be told, I wished he would have killed Rosie O'Donnel. I hate her so much.

Animal cruelty was socially acceptable up until the mid 21st century.

This guy literally got dragged down to hell.

When I was little I always just assumed the bad guys in every movie where going to die at the end and it's not a real movie if there isn't a bad guy and he doesn't die at the end. I also remember enjoying the ending fight to every movie the best and was always interested in how the enemy would die. Like green goblin killing himself was one of my favourites, I also really like this one.

Lmao that was just ridiculous

she did literally nothing wrong

He knew what kind of forces he was playing with and what kind of deals he was making.

I agree

All witch doctors do go to hell user.

Glover Teixeira.

>dog torture is still a popular pastime in third world shitholes

why is primitive humanity so vicious and degenerate

All she tried to do was watch those kids and this is what she got. Meanwhile the actual "villian" dies off screen.

Speaking of characters getting dragged to hell in a children's movie

>that nightmare sequence
Fuck man that movie was dark.

This was one of the most depressing and unfair things I've seen in film.
That was not right and I don't understand why they would do this.

You don't do some happy fairytale ending with a trex killing an alpha raptor and everyone living happily ever after after and leaving this character to die a cruel, pitiful, frightening death.

What the fuck

I think him, Scar, and Frollo are the greatest Disney villians.

I don't think snapping your neck quickly while trying to hack a man apart with a machete is that harsh. Pretty tame compared to what tarzan would have gotten

They were both dark

They get Charle drunk and hit him with a car.

Really fucked up for a kids movie

C'mon, he's just a black version of the best Disney villain.

Very tone deaf from the rest of the film, which is a light PG-13 superhero comedy, and seems needlessly harsh.

Most unnecessary death. What's more depressing is that there's actaully a possibility she survived been swallowed by the mosasaurus but died from suffocation and the mosa's stomach acid.

She literally did nothing.

the build up to it is also excruciating. that shit gave me anxiety as a kid

Meh.

who is that?

Nah he was a dick.

He's The Guy

you can still hear her screams when she's inside the mosasaurus btw

When it first got her and the other dino? She was on top of its tongue it when came out of the water.

thanks a lot for the image

Did they intend it to be, like, funny or something? Felt so out of place and shitty.

You can never tell with those vicious Jews.

If I remember correctly this was the first female death in the franchise so they wanted to make it grandiose and memorable, and memorable it is

Frollo wasn't a villain. It was that witch Esmeralda and her treacherous gypsies!

>wanting to burn down the city because he was horny

>your misshapen son betrays you so you must take matters into your own hands
>have a chance to capture the witch and burn out the Court of Miracles in one fell swoop
>God will forgive you

I really need to rewatch this.

>like fire
>hellfire
>this fire in my skin
>this burning
>desire
>is turning me to sin

that and i think they wanted to make a scene that would spark enough outrage to trend on social media, and thus increase public exposure to the movie and hopefully sell a few more tickets, but without getting an R rating

I hate to use the phrase "mean spirited" but thats what I thought of when watching it. I mean jesus christ she was just a assistant doing her job and did nothing to invoke such a demise.

This was fucking great

that's exactly the emotion the scene was intended to invoke, see

What is pokemon

PETA please

His death was weird as fuck

OH SHIT!

Was this some random park-goer?

I honestly tried, but could never finish Jurassic Snooze

Almost... dreamlike.

He did literally nothing wrong and gets scalped alive

inb4 giant bug death

That guy from Green Room who [spoilers] looked like he was going to step in to save the day and then got shotgunned in the face [/spoilers]

>get turned into a nightmarish crystal monster
>then chopped up by helicopter hot air balloon blades
Rourke just wanted to get paid.

Poor guy, works for months and just wanted his pelts

so tragic

i liked how when he kicked the blonde chick over the railing to her death, the tone in her scram was one of intense annoyance and frustration rather than fear or rage

All the kids from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

he did it to himself and tarzan even tried to stop him, so no not really

Who did he piss off?

>implying they died

They were all returned safely to their shitty, respective parents.

>HE WAS A COUNSEL OF ROME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

;_;

MUH PELTS

agreed

THOSE DOUBLES

SWEET DOUBLES

THE LAUGHTER FROM MY NECK

THOSE REPEAT-ING DIGITS

ARE DRIVING ME TO CHECK

In the original book and the Burton adaptation yes

crunch

FUG

Agree.

>tfw no pelts

The plot of the movie is
>Two kids are being watched by their park manager aunt who is super distant but "wants" to be close to them
>Park manager aunt can't actually afford to spend time with them so she assigns an assistant to stay with them all day
>They ditch her and she does her best to stay with them and seems to genuinely care for them to not get lost/hurt
>Later she catches up with them in the plaza but gets brutally killed

GETTING CAUGHT

WAS IT YOUR PLAN?

WHO MADE THE MEMES SO MUCH STRONGER THAN THE MAN

At least it fits with the atmosphere of the original JP.

When even the robot devil himself is impressed how brutal you are.

She just wanted to make sure her friend was safe...

Don't forget that the kids were able to ditch her because she answered a phonecall from her fiance about planning their wedding.

Muldoon actually survives in the books, the raptor was just playing with him.

Oh Jesus this.

This was exactly as necessary as was needed though

This scene was meant to establish the importance of defeating the empire. It would gratuitous if they destroyed, say, five plants with one laser beam.

Blowing up Alderan not only establishes the incredible might of the Empire, but also that they have no concern for civilian lives. Alderan is blue and unassuming, it's supposed to evoke images of a peaceful garden world.

lel more like those poor sods who surrendered to him without bloodshed and got flayed anyway

I fuckin love you guys

The Fly II: fly monster spits acid on random security guard's face.

not true

he survived cause he took shelter at some kind of duct

Is the Fly II any good?

And BDH was running a multibillion dollar enterprise. She gave her ungrateful nephews what had to have amounted to a >$10,000 package and still tried to make time for them. And somehow she was the bad person for not spending every waking hour with them.

I honestly don't remember. It had a lot of disturbing gore in it. Definitely wasn't as refined as Fly I.

Basically this. It's really forgettable outside of a few great practical gore effects.

Nobody said anything about the aunt, she didn't die screaming.

I don't think the aunt "deserved" to die either

No, but it's plenty fun enough to justify watching it