youtube.com/watch?v=FrDv1AB8P3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my car back tried to friend me in the mother of my fonger

I think I like traps

No

>>anonymouse
Not sure if typo or some cringy joke

i'm a normie

I want to rape my ex gf because of the piss poor reason she broke up with me and because she is honestly a straight up selfish bitch. My sex drive is high and for some reason I feel her crying as I fuck her brains out would make me harder

I masturbate while thinking 'Bout stabbing my ex, while fucking her on a Beach-photoshoot.

Every time.

>happily married, but only Think about that.

> I Made Consensual Sex In The Missionary Position with my wife.

Awkward, I did the same thing with your wife faggot

I've fapped on omegle with a 9yo grill

I have an overwhelming sense to serve my country, but a massive fear that it will lead to an early death. 26 currently and time is running out, age ceiling is 28. The thought of dying young is growing more and more appealing then the idea of living the rest of my life wondering what if and regretting having never served my country.
youtube.com/watch?v=FrDv1AB8P3I
>inb4 you fell for the propaganda

I talked my ex gf into letting her family dog like her vag and record it for me

Do it man. I'm sure you will come back OK. Then you can embrace military benefits.

I was at a party boxing with a friend, and when he punched me in the stomach I beer-shit my underwear. I went to the bathroom and hid my shitted-in underwear behind the toilet.

I was like 28.

Don't really have any

Sometimes life in general makes me anxious and i hate falling short of others for example what a boring fucking secret

i had something about my stepdaughter sucking off a bunch of niggers, but i can't find it. it was pretty much bait anyway. and she's about 30 now, so.....

I was fonger

I was used and abused sexually by my father and pimped out when I was 10. I hate what happened to me and feel like used goods but at the same time it was the only time I felt like I was important so I almost miss it in a way

Do it. Enlist, learn to do cool shit, go cool places, and shoot mud hut dwelling Brown people. Shit was so cash back in my day.

Male or female?

I like thigh highs.

Female

And yeah I have daddy issues and I'm disgusting but I already know

pretty average tbh.

I mean the being pimped out at 10 part is a little unusual but your response to it is normal. it's just anecdotal but I've dated a few girls who were abused as kids.

i love to write and want to make a game/movie/book based on my autistic fantasy world

My best friend was abused and exploited worse than I was so I always got the feeling it was "normal" but it still makes me feel like shit
Me too, wanna share a bit? I have this super cringy sci fi game I'd love to be real. II'm constantly adding details to it.

>My best friend was abused and exploited worse than I was
worse than being sexually abused and pimped out at age 10? what happened to her?

I convinced my last gf to finger her younger sister

I fuck a uggo hambeast...
Im going to dump her soon

the thing is it's mostly characters in the form of legends or fighting game character stories that i try to fit together somehow, it's the only logical conclusion i can draw since the characters are so varied

most of them are also just lazy copies of other characters i like that already exist, like the joker, scarecrow and hannibal lecter, so i don't think you would be interested

I DO NOT wanna fuck my daughter but it turns me on to see other men stare at her or hit on her. She is pretty and gets a lot of attention. I would like to watch her get fucked and buck her hips. It'd be hot to see her cum. Pic related.

>inb4 i cheat on my military husband
>inb4 i shower with my nieces
I was fonger

ah yeah pretty fucked up
don't get me wrong, renting a teen girl out for a few weeks is a hot fantasy and all but the reality was probably less fun

I am a cuck. I live to watch when my wife is fucked by some other guy oraz couple od them. Im horny as hell wher her pussy od pumped by some cocks. She loves it too. Also i am inferlite, so we are seriously thinking about cuckold pregnancy.

Come to me little one. I'll be your new Daddy. And you will only serve me. No other cocks.

How old is she?

Story time user

>long time ago.
>23.
>little sister sleeps with me.
>parents asleep.
>door locked.
>sex on floor like video related.
>the end.

you've posted before right? I have a vague memory of a sexually abused girl with an autistic sci-fi fantasy world

Join the Airforce then

Too old

Nice

That's not too bad, sounds like it could be interesting. When I first began compiling ideas for my sci-fi world I often borrowed a lot of concepts and designs from other people and franchises, but over time I slowly began making it more personal and I'm proud to say my ideas are somewhat original.

I lost my virginity to a homeless lady when I was 17

Yeah she has PTSD over it, not the meme type but the real deal. She can't be around crying children at all or she can have near psychotic episodes. I feel bad for her but I don't know what to do to help anymore than I try to.
I rarely post on Sup Forums but yeah I have posted about this stuff before. Might have been me

Do not join the army or marines they will destroy your soul. You will have a small chance of dying with navy or air force and they have better facilities

i can post a character i made for an RPG that my buddys ex-gf made, but it may be confusing since i mention city names from the game, and it's not really finnished, but my buddy liked it, at least he said he did

trips confirm it was you
welcome back user

I went from obese to very fit and now fit and popular women hit on me but my mind only wants me to be into chubby chicks and skinny girls cuz that's what I was into when I was fat.

I still fap to Vicky videos

Me too...2 phones, an x-box 1, a rack of games and random $$ & carepackages to my house...and as much as I am semi disgusted with myself, i can't ditch her.

Tits?

Who doesn't? The one were she ends up with cum all around her mouth is the best

Stay with her and be the cuck that you are

I just drank a gallon of applejuice in the past hour.

That's up to you, as long as your comfortable I think it'd be neat to see it. I have some really cool designs for a few things in my head but I can't draw
Ty
Dick?

You first.

>i'm probably gonna regret this

Born in the city of Bycoast Fausts parents pushed him to study medicine and be a doctor.
At the age of 15 he was accepted to the prestigious university of Rosewelt, and quickly became interested in autopsies.
Although he never told anyone about his fascination of the dead body, he graduated with honors as one of the best doctors to ever attend the university.
After opening up a clinic in his hometown of Bycoast he could afford building his own house in Whitestone, he was known in the neighborhood as a calm and polite man, he often held parties for the whole neighborhood and knew everyone in Whistestone on a personal level.
Although he wasn’t married there were no shortness of women around Faust, he was often seen with his hand around the waist of a beautiful young woman, but never the same.
No one knew where he met them since they weren’t from Whitestone, but it wasn’t much thought on, except for a few rumors saying that Faust had gone to Ravenspire and charmed some young girl that he took home.
Life was going great for Faust, he had lots of money and many friends, until one day a boy went missing in the neighborhood.
It was the son of Fausts closest neighbor who had gone missing and was last seen at a party that Faust held in his house, so naturally the authorities wanted to search his house.
They didn’t find the boy, but something they never had seen before, during the search in the basement an officer discovered a hidden door that led deeper in to the ground and to a lair.
(1/2)

>english isn't my native languge so excuse the errors

It truly was a chamber of horror, it was a poorly lit operating room with medical instruments carefully arranged, chains hanging from the wall who had a bloody collars at the end, an operating table with heavy restraints and many books containing occult information and spells of reanimation.
When the officer turned around to go back and tell his colleagues what he discovered he saw the doctor standing behind him.
Terrified, he drew his sword in order to arrest the maniac, but Faust sprayed some form of gas in his face and he was instantly knocked out, when he awoke he was chained to the wall with a metal collar around his neck, he tried to get it off but it was in vain.
No one knew what happened to the officer and the suspicions around Faust grew stronger, but there was no evidence that he had kidnapped the boy or knew anything about the disappearing officer.
Since then the amount of people who attended Dr. Fausts famous house parties sharply declined and after sometime people were to afraid to go near his house since random people still disappeared when entering the house.
(2/2)

Dubs confirms this.

Oh....okay.

Make her cry and leave her if
doesn't show her tits

Pretty interesting based on just that short bit, it'd probably be a lot more interesting in the grand scheme of the story, yes? Nothing to be insecure about

Active duty Air Force here, can confirm this is true

My name is actually Dillon

A 14 y/o boy wants me to fuck him and I'm finding it harder and harder to say no (19)

The good old days of kazza and limewire

Who the fuck is vicky

it was meant to be the backstory of my character in said RPG, but i'm thinking of converting him in to my own world and have him unlock a secret of "organic mechanichs" where he builds minions and enhances himself with other organics by adding muscles or brainpower.
he would be the leader/right hand man of the leader of a faction in my world wich has cybernetic implants as a norm, but their faction are purists and found a loophole in enhancements by only working with living materia

considering how many times you've told Sup Forums this, it isnt a secret anymore.

It sounds like you have a lot figured out about this fictional world of yours. You should try scrabbling these ideas down so it's easier to manage. I know my ideas (and probably your ideas) won't ever be implemented in the way we want them to in a game so I'm thinking of eventually converting my idea into a novel instead. I have no delusions that it'll ever be published, I don't want it to be, I just think it'd be fun to do. You should think about it too

yeah, that's basicly what i'm thinking aswell, would be cool to have a book published though, even if no one would buy it

Fucking newfag

Used to be a man

i told my military husband i've been cheating on him for a while and he left the house and hasn't come back for days.

you still are, you will never be a woman

When I was in grade school I was bullied by another kid. He's trap me in the corner of the yard at recess and hit me and punch me while everyone one else watched. On the way home from school by some woods he'd put me in a headlock and hold me there and another kid would pull off my pants and they'd throw my pants around while I ran around and tried to get them. This happened many times. It was particularly humiliating because even then I had a very small cock

I wear them when my bf is over, im male

Show us the mess between your legs

Really?

i overeacted and lost any chance to even talk to the girl i love

I've cheated on every girl in some way. Sometimes minor shit like a kiss or sexting, twice actual hooking up. I do it just to see if I can. It always leads me to be super untrusting and suspicious of every girl, probably projection. Happened 4 times so far.

Your friend tried to finger your car in the back of your mother?

Before pic from this january.

no you won't, just because you chopped your dick off and drilled a hole were it used to be doesn't make you a woman
also, anti-psychotic medicine would have helped your illnes and you would still have your dick

I tried every mental medicine

Fuckin mental illness

no, you didn't

Well if you told him its no secret, so gtfo

OP blew me one time, that makes him a FAGGOT

*fonger

Sci first girl tell us more

Bump

About what?

This guy

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy dreamsteamy logs of shit. Feels so nice slidding down my throat in the Georgia heat...

What happened to you

>posting a gif with that fatass
clearly you're the faggot here