Is it worth fucking a chubby to lose virginity...

Is it worth fucking a chubby to lose virginity? This bitch told me she wanted my dick and she’s into bdsm and shit and that we could fuck next week

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyIhTSApkfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not?

Sure, grow some confidence from there and then just keep upgrading your fuck material

Pussy is pussy nigga

that's what i did, shit was cash

depends on how ugly and how clean
if she's out there don't do it obviously

Yes, many chubbys dont fuck often = tighter pussy and pussy looks most of the time like OP pic.

Bro are you retarded ? Chubby chicks are fun , more to grab and slap , plus it's your first time ? Fucking go for it , enjoy yourself

slay that shit and become alpha

I jerked off to her pics and felt disgusted after I came... but not for too long

>inb4 virgin
No shit

She’s pretty clean and around 6.5/10

Do you have a pic?

What's the worst that can happen? Since you're a virgin, having sex can only be a net positive for you.

No
Good point

Fat people should be exterminated

Start a positive, healthy sex life. make sure to use and read up on protection.

It's okay if she's chubby or a little unattractive, just make sure that you aren't having a baby with this person or getting a disease that you will always regret.

As for the virginity itself, just lose the motherfucker. Stay true to yourself and don't let what you fuck become your identity too much, as much as staying safe, leaving people better than where you found them, and keeping a cool and mature mind.

Good luck OP.

i would not. but then i have pride and confidence, looks, charisma ect, well i did when i was 18

But you said you were masturbating to her pics

Fat bitches are like training wheels for you dick.

Nothing wrong with fucking them, just don't fall in love or marry one.

Obese people perhaps.

do it faggot

This guy gets it.

Trips of lies!

hell yeah

>>pic unrelated
Obviously.

Not nudes and I won’t post anything here sorry

Well she’s just a couple pounds more than the unrelated pic related.

True

Sound advice thanks m8

Only if she has big tits.

I just want to see what might be making you not want to fuck her. A lot of chubby women I've known are pretty attractive

Only if youre fat too

chubby is fine, its when she is fat that is the problem

chubbys are actually underrated as sex partners, they appriciate the cock more since they seldom get any

youtube.com/watch?v=QyIhTSApkfY

nice, do you have more?