Lost

White privilege is Kate getting two flashback episodes before Michael gets one.

Michael is the worst character on the show

michael fucking sucked. every time he shows up in a movie, i turn it off

good. he shot my waifu

What has white privilege anything to do with that? Michael is a secondary, Kate is a main character.

They fucked up Kate's backstory so bad. I remember being super curious about what she could have done.
After they revealed it, her flashbacks were a pain to watch. Not even her trial was interesting.

Kate was the single most annoying character in any tv show I've ever seen. And I watched king of the hill regularly

edgy

I hated Michael but for not killing that fucking cunt of Walts mother.

Fuck I would have killed her and eaten her out of pure spite.

Yeah. At first she seemed like a real badass rogue. After they reveal everything, she was just a whiner who killed one person but was the most wanted fugitive alive for no reason. They didn't even send her to prison.

god kate was so hot in the first seasons. a sweaty filthy angel.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

WHERE'S MY SON

Kate season 1:
>OMG she is super dangerous, DON'T GIVE HER THE GUN!

Kate first half season 2:
>So she killed her abusive father

Kate second half season 2 to 6
>Love triangle with Jack and Sawyer

>Kate second half season 2 to 6
>Love triangle with Jack and Sawyer

More like episode 2.

Time for verticals.

>making your kid think his real dad doesn't give a shit about him

fucking who does this

I remember this one.

This old Lost humor is so lel. Is these images from IGN boards?

Also who remembers "brben" gif? that was the best one.

bethesda, ubisoft, rockstar, valve or telltale for the game?

they're from here believe it or not

Kate's whole backstory was so fucking stupid. Made me really hate the character, like, okay you had a shitty life but you didn't need to fucking kill someone over it. Then she travels around and continues being a criminal, because, hey, why stop there?

Lost ended so bad. Should have been Locke's story to finish instead of Jack's. The show had such promise after season one. Then went to shit for a few seasons. Then they start fixing it it just to fuck it up again at the end.

No you see it was good cus for most of the show Jack was the anti-thesis of Locke yet by the end he basically became Locke. Locke was finally able to show Jack the light.

>Season two
>Michael: 2 flashbacks
>Kate: 1 flashback
White privilege doesn't exist

And why wasn't there a single black main character?

smokey

Mr. Eko

Was taken too early, he provided a great middle between the Jack and Locke extremes.

Locke was the patrician's choice. They kept forcing Jack. Everyone tuned in for John Locke's story

>mfw Jack finally realized Locke was right
>everyone treats him like he's crazy and dismisses him, just like he did Locke

pottery

After Season 1 it was clear the writers had no fucking clue where the story was supposed to go.

All i wanted out of lost was Kate getting fucked by Jack

>young african american man stranded on an uncharted island still manages to commit gun violence

Yeah but literally the white man from the only form of government or society that existed on the island made him do it.

>Binge watch Lost
>Intensely interested in basically everyone except Jack and Kate
>Guess who gets the most flashbacks
>Stranger in a Strange Land so bad it makes me quit watching for almost a month
>Half of Kate's flashbacks/flash-forwards are things that didn't need to be shown

Fuck me. I see a lot of Kate hate on here but I disliked Jack more for being the main character when Locke, Sawyer, Desmond, and whatever Kate was in the pilot all exist. If they'd gone through with their original plan and killed him in the pilot, I bet Kate would have actually turned out to be a dangerous fugitive so she wouldn't be shit.

>Stranger in a Strange Land

I repressed that ep.

>Let's make the two leads the most shit characters ever and spend 5 years worth of flashbacks for them
I don't know anyone who liked Jack or Cate. Sayid, Locke, Ben, and Juliette should've been the leads

TELL ME WHAT YOUR TATTOOS MEAN JACK

because there doesn't have to be

There was supposed to be Eko but the dude hated living on a tropical island.

I disagree with your opinion. Making Jack be the main thrust of the show gives the main character much more of an arc.

I understand watching Locke was awesome, but it would not have worked as well with him as the main character.

I liked when he came back then exploded.

ugh women don't have white privilege because they are women. Patriarchy keeps all women down as well as non white men. The more you know.

white women are less privileged than black males

males still commit 99% of all violent crime

I binge watched this show too quickly and life really sucks now. I'm bouncing from show to show but nothing is filling the hole left in my heart.

Because blacks are 14% of the total fucking population in Clappistan, you regressive fuck.
They are overrepresented already as it is.