How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

>whenever I'm awake

Often

With every breath I take.

Have more homicidal thoughts honestly

All the time

What's keeping you from going all the way ?

hello again ritsu user

every day

Pretty often, if it wasn't for my wife I don't think I'd have many reasons to stay around.

Usually if a train goes past me.

Cuck detected I hope she leaves you

right around the time i wake up, and remember who the current president is...

Several times a day. I have nothing left to live for. No job, no close family, no friends. I have a cat but he's getting old now. When he goes I'll probably put a bullet in my head. The loneliness crushes me day after day. I'm slowly being stripped of everything I love, until I'm a joyless shell of a man that just exists. I just want to sleep forever.

About once a week

Constantly.
My top reason for not killing myself is acute spiritual fear. If I knew it was just -over-. I'd be out of here. But the fear of needing to face some judgement stops me.
Even just the basic fear that if I kill myself that I'M STILL NOT DONE.
Imagine: Reincarnation is real. Each time you kill yourself you get a new life but you're promised to be more miserable because you killed yourself. The cycle continues until you push beyond it.
Right now I'm white and middle-class. Comfortable. The chemical reactions in my brain (or lack thereof) deny me peace and happiness and contentness.
How many times will I have to kill myself before I'm some mudrace that dies happy because I got to enjoy a single bite of food before dying?

To achieve things in life you don't have takes a fuck ton of effort and action. Bitching about it is only going to do the opposite

Only when I scan Sup Forums

Seriously people; as far as can reasonably be determined, this is the only experience of consciousness we get. This is your only chance to experience you.

There are objective elements of this experience that are unpleasant. But your experience is subjective.

Your subjective experience is learned and though it is chemically mediated, it can be changed.

About 3 out of every 4.

After you reach a certain age, you stop trying. You realize that there's nothing you want. Nothing fills the void.

every day.

Thinking and acting are two different things you are not what you think you are what you do